Tumhari Paakhi

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Help Desk (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 32

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Who should i ask to make my written updates sticky on the forum?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tumhari Paakhi Forum Help Desk (Page 27)" in Tumhari Paakhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I was watching AnKhi scenes on youtube and the last scene was where Anshuman is telling giresh that he can't love paakhi, and rana calls saying that tanya will be here in an hour and he leaves to get her.
What date did that episode air? I'm trying to catch up at the end of the week (when i'll be on break). Please let me know. Thanks!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cinderella...

Wardah,
you can PM any global moderators or PM -Ravjot- for this. 

However, your updates are getting stickied after some hours of posting.:)

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i am not regular with Tumhari Paakhi o can anyone tell me why is Paakhi angry with Anshuman and come to Delhi?

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

i am not regular with Tumhari Paakhi o can anyone tell me why is Paakhi angry with Anshuman and come to Delhi?

Taanya made it seem that Paakhi was having an affair and was pregnant. Anshuman got mad and called her "bad chalan" which is what his dad called his mom when he threw her out of the house-- characterless. So for her self-esteem, she left back to her home. He follows her there, but then she finally leaves and comes to Delhi, to work or teach i think. 

She tells Anshuman that she can't forgive him when he doesn't even respect his mom and now he's looking for his mom so he can show paakhi that he understands and has forgiven his mom for leaving. They finally realize that maybe there dad was at fault or was trapped like Anshuman was.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cinderella...

-Ravjot- is the channel mod, so I would assume...

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by libsrocks

Taanya made it seem that Paakhi was having an affair and was pregnant. Anshuman got mad and called her "bad chalan" which is what his dad called his mom when he threw her out of the house-- characterless. So for her self-esteem, she left back to her home. He follows her there, but then she finally leaves and comes to Delhi, to work or teach i think. 

She tells Anshuman that she can't forgive him when he doesn't even respect his mom and now he's looking for his mom so he can show paakhi that he understands and has forgiven his mom for leaving. They finally realize that maybe there dad was at fault or was trapped like Anshuman was.
ok...thanks Smile

nikitaloveu

IF-Rockerz

nikitaloveu

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
when is shraddha arya's birthday?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top