Tumhari Paakhi

Tumhari Pakhi - The contrast in promo's.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all! 
Araina here. Excited the forum  is opened 😃 And show will start in just few!! 

Before that, any discussion on promo's? 😉 

Two are given.. One is where she's happily waiting for him and in the other, she is still happily waiting while a bit upset at him as he's coming and we see the divorce  BUT it makes me still happy because he hides it... showing that Anshuman isn't all that heartless. He still cares. If not, he would not be here. He would not feel bad seeing the smiling face of hers. The twisted life will just be fun to watch.. Since it was revealed he has a wife in city, correct? 

What are your thoughts on it? I know I should be worried of what'll happen due to divorce papers. But yet, the story is intriguing. Just can't wait for it to start! And the best part is Iqbal Khan is back!! 😃 (Yes, I love him) 😛 And Shraddha (did I spel it right?) is back too. She was good in MLTAK but I never followed the show promptly.. However, seeing the promo's, her dancing and expressions, I have a feelings I'm going to enjoy this pairing 😃 

-Araina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banshee_Martin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
the show looks very colourful plus its based on very famous novel soo hope story will be intresting too 
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shubhi_VD

the show looks very colourful plus its based on very famous novel soo hope story will be intresting too 

Yes. And I hope the original content of the novel is kept intact with. Adding to it is allowed but it shouldn't be tampered with for the sake of TRPs. 🤔
yaqeen. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Araina-

Hey all! 

Araina here. Excited the forum  is opened 😃 And show will start in just few!! 

@Same. 😛

Two are given.. One is where she's happily waiting for him and in the other, she is still happily waiting while a bit upset at him as he's coming and we see the divorce  BUT it makes me still happy because he hides it... showing that Anshuman isn't all that heartless. He still cares. If not, he would not be here. He would not feel bad seeing the smiling face of hers. The twisted life will just be fun to watch.. Since it was revealed he has a wife in city, correct? 

@He has a wife? 😲😲 I didn't knew.  I just hope we won't get to see Paakhi like many other heroines who just cry and cry. 😕 I want her to stand for herself and be strong! 😳

What are your thoughts on it? I know I should be worried of what'll happen due to divorce papers. But yet, the story is intriguing. Just can't wait for it to start! And the best part is Iqbal Khan is back!! 😃 (Yes, I love him) 😛 And Shraddha (did I spel it right?) is back too. She was good in MLTAK but I never followed the show promptly.. However, seeing the promo's, her dancing and expressions, I have a feelings I'm going to enjoy this pairing 😃 

@Yess! She is an amazing actress. ❤️ and yess.. you spelled it right. 😆

@Replies in red. 😃
-Araina- thumbnail

@Replies in red. 😃

In purple :D
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Araina: I meant the second line. 😆 and you can be right with the spoiler.. it's just that I didn't knew. 😆 I hate female villains. 😳 They're sooo possessive of our heroes! 🥱
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina.

@Araina: I meant the second line. 😆 and you can be right with the spoiler.. it's just that I didn't knew. 😆 I hate female villains. 😳 They're sooo possessive of our heroes! 🥱

Of course I know that. 😛 I can't remember where I read it.. But yea, he comes back to give divorce because he's already married and he didn't remember this childhood marriage.. The wife learnt about it but hid it from him because she did not want him to know.. Maybe she thought he's leave her? We don't even know who other characters are in the show yet so this might be just a rumor.. 

About their negatives 😛 It's cliche (possessiveness) but.. =/
yaqeen. thumbnail
SBS showed two side characters if 'm not wrong. 🤔 One is Sachin Shroff and the female appeared in many serials but I don't remember the name. 😆 But 'm not sure hun! 😛
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina.

SBS showed two side characters if 'm not wrong. 🤔 One is Sachin Shroff and the female appeared in many serials but I don't remember the name. 😆 But 'm not sure hun! 😛

I have yet to watch SBS. Even if I don't, watching the serial will do 😛 Since you've seen, tell. Did she play negative characters?
yaqeen. thumbnail
No. She did a comedy show so I remember her from there. 😆