HELLO EVRYONE WELCOME TO VERY FIRST AT OF BEAUTIFUL "SHARDDHA ARYA"
- The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of theActor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.
- In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.
- Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs. ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only
- Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...
If the DT see more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC?
This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can tell their own friends not to break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of 2-3 members
This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace... So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!
- Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you ..
- Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...
Content Credit for Rules: Zee TV Rajat Tokas AT and also -Chandni-
Shraddha was born on 8 August 1986. She is originally from Delhi, India. She started her career as a model and appeared in few music albums before acting in films. In 2005 she debuted with a tamil film named Kalvanin Kadhali and then She got a dream debut in Ram Gopal Varma's Nishabd (2007) which also starred Amitabh Bachchan and Revathi. This Delhi based girl played Bachchan's daughter Ritu onscreen. Shraddha was also the winner on Zine Star Ki Khoj and has been in a few music videos, starred in a Telugu movie Godava (2007). shr has been prominently working in the Telugu film industry. She debuted in Tamil films through the film Kalvanin Kadhali and also played in Godava opposite Vaibhav Reddy. She is the female model in the Shael Oswal's album song named "Soniye Hiriye" shraddha played the role of a student named Natasha in Paathshaala. Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki was a daily soap which aired on Life OK. Shraddha was the female protagonist in this show
Shraddha Arya in Tumhari PaakhiShraddha will now be seen in Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's next show on Life OK titled Tumhari Pakhi - Intezaar Mein opposite television hearthrob Iqbal Khan. She will be playing the role of Pakhi, a 24 years old educated woman who has had a child marriage, when she was just six years old. She also said that the story begins with her. The show will have a love triangle and it will have a Rajasthani backdrop. Currently the makers of the show released a song 'Aaja Dhola' sung by renowned singer Sunidhi Chauhan. The song is for more than six minutes and has been shoot at Chittorgarh Fort in Rajasthan.
Shraddha said, "Paakhi, an educated girl leads a very normal life as a tourist guide in Chittorgarh. Even though she does not remember it she has heard about her marriage and even though her parents never force her to wait for her husband she decides to do so and thus is seen waiting for Anshuman (Iqbal Khan). He does finally return and what happens next is a very interesting story. My character of Paakhi is shown to be down-to-earth, calm and positive who does not lose her temper easily."
SanVi ...Fenil... SONAL30 SplashRain chinuchinu SilverFairy disha15 Deepzpadukone Magical_KaSh Miss.Perfectiie lucky.m tulipstarSidMkiDeewani swtbaby
note-: if you want your name to be added in the AT or if you think anything which is relevant need to be added in thread or any other query related to this thread plzzz pm me with subject "Shraddha Arya AT"
and i will make the changes
P.S- layout and siggs have been made by me soo plzz dont use any sigg
AT permission taken from- gk_09 (plzz dont make other AT without my permission)
Edited by Shubhi_VD - 29 November 2013 at 12:39am