meme4u.com
meme4u.com

India-Forums

{* Being Grateful -This THANKSGIVING Season *} (Page 3)

-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread Pooja
I am thankful for all the good things that are there in my life. I am thankful to all the people who have made those things possible
I am thankful for my family friends colleagues and all my good relations 

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Dazzler
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I wish I 'd re-do so many things..but there's a saying " never REGRET anything coz it was what you wanted at that TIME"
Happy thanksgiving to ma family , ol ma frenz n IF frenz..:):)
shayranahui. IF-Rockerz
shayranahui.
shayranahui.

Solicitous CC Captain

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there. Big smile
I'm thankful to God for giving me this life & I want to enjoy it to the fullest. Party
Thanks to my family for their love & support, thanks to my teachers for making me what I am, thanks to my friends for standing by me in my difficult times. Thanks to everyone who came in my life & making it a wonderful journey! Big smile
& yes thankyou CC's for this beautiful thread. Hug " Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gya, har fikar ko dhuyen main udata chala gya." Dancing

Edited by -Amanat- - 24 November 2013 at 5:53am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index