{* Being Grateful -This THANKSGIVING Season *}

Posted: 10 years ago

We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~Cynthia Ozick

How aptly does that fit in todays time & with todays generation ,and No this isnt just about you but its about me ,you and everyone else  who belongs to this fast & self centered generation where we more often than not tend to take not just things but even people for granted ! Sad. but true !

The CC's this Thanksgiving season ask you to  pause and think ,Nah we ask you to  pauseand show some Gratitude..for dont they say that Gratitude is the best kind of  attitude!

As you stop and think ,share with us what all in life till now have you taken for granted and do you regret doing so ?

Has seeing someone or some incident changed your whole perspective about being grateful & thankful?

And this thanksgiving season what all are you thankful for ?

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

On that beautiful note ,this beautiful season ,we the CC's would like to wish you all a very Happy

Remember Gratitude is the least of the virtues, but ingratitude is the worst of vices

Credits

-Angel.Jot-

-Yuvika_15-

-SilentPromises-

-RD-

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
Not sure what I regret.. but I am thankful for all the supportive people I have around me.
Happy (early) Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for the life I have, for my family, for my friends, and for everyone who has helped shape me into the person I am now.

I'm thankful for all my IF friends as well even though we have never met in person. A lot of you are like family to me! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone 😳 I'm really thankful for having a wonderful family who is so supportive of me and friends who have stood by me through thick and thin ❤️🤗Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Regrets, I think I have a lot of regrets this year. Its been one heck of a year for me! So many things I wish I could have re-done, so many things I wish I could have done in a better way or done with more dedication!

But then, I'll forever be thankful to my parents and some close friends, for being so so supportive of me in whatever decisions I take. I've taken some very difficult decisions this year and without their love and support, I don't think I'd be who I am today.

And ofcourse, I'm thankful to God. Cause I know everything happens for the best. I can't see it now, but I'll surely see it soon. 

Very soon.

Great thread CC team! Happy Early Thanksgiving to all!

I regret not being present in a certain class through the whole year...and im planning to , not to do it from now.😊

Im thankful to Almighty for all the food in this world as all cant be in the stomach at once.So thank you😳.

Love,
Nabila.

PS_ Very pretty thread we have fellow CC's.
Happy early Thanksgiving you all :)
I thank my family and friends for being there when I needed them the most!

Nisha
Happy Thanksgiving day 😃

I am thankful for the life I have, for my family, for my friends, and for
everyone who helped a lot .

I'm thankful for all my IF friends for supporting me in thick n thin

awesome thread CC team 😊
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
^ Happy Early Thanksgiving to all :-)

I regret my fights ovr petty things ovr past few months ..

I'm grateful to have such a loving family n friends who stood by me  .. 

P.S Awesome thread by CC team .. 👏
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago