Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed, produced by Shashi-Sumeet Productions is all set for a wrap-up this month end. Our readers would remember that Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about the Zee TV show shutting shop in the month of December (2013) owing to low TVTs.

And now, we have confirmed news that Punar Vivah will air its last episode on 29 November, thus making way for Spellbound Productions' upcoming show Doli Armaanon Ki which will take the 10.30 pm slot. The new show will start from 2 December and it has Neha Marda, Mohit Malik and Siddharth Arora in lead roles.

As we know, Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed happens to be the Season 2 of Punar Vivah starring Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar, wherein a fresh story was told by retaining the theme of re-marriage. However, the second edition did not succeed in getting huge numbers.

When contacted, an actor from the sets confirmed about the closure of Punar Vivah on the basis of anonymity.

We hear that the makers did start with a murder mystery track recently to up the ratings and infuse more drama, but the channel it seems, has taken the ultimate decision of pulling the plug off.

Our efforts to reach Producer Sumeet Mittal were in vain.

Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed has Karan V. Grover, Shristy Rode and Parul Chauhan in lead roles.

Here's bidding adieu to the unit of Punar Vivah!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaarti-Mahima-vinnaskarsuh-Srishty-...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah to end on 29 November; to be replaced by Doli Armaanon Ki" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenu0701

Goldie

meenu0701

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i don't understand this logic
if they start the new show will it be better than sorry yaar bani, veera, balh
the pv story is getting better now
trp also getting to be high
i love eijaz, shristy, karan, parul
they are awesome
i think zee tv going to lose more viewers b'coz of ending pv

i just came to india forums only for pv
but now i feel very bad to it
will other viewers start to watch this new show i don't think so

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvshivsangeetha18preitiJuicee_Sushiewupa

wupa

Goldie

wupa

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu0701

<font color="#FF3333" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i don't understand this logic
they are awesome
i think zee tv going to lose more viewers b'coz of ending pv</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#FF3333">
will other viewers start to watch this new show i don't think so </font>
</font>

I agree, dear!

They are going to throw the viewers for a loop by ending the show when it is at its peak. That too without giving he viewers any time to digest the news in the first place! I mean, WTH is wrong with them? I think they are making a huge blunder if the deciaion is to take PV off air! I too joined IF because of PV ENU!

I am feeling low and dejected hearing this news. This is the only show I really enjoy. The rest are all blah to me!

Cry Cry

Edited by wupa - 11 November 2013 at 2:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preitimeenu0701Meriam25--Nisha--

vinnas

IF-Sizzlerz

vinnas

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Tfs...

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
So it's finally confirmed now and the channel is making the decision to end the show Confused

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wupa

<font color="#FF3333" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i don't understand this logic
they are awesome
i think zee tv going to lose more viewers b'coz of ending pv</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#FF3333">
</font>

I agree, dear!

They are going to throw the viewers for a loop by ending the show when it is at its peak. That too without giving he viewers any time to digest the news in the first place! I mean, WTH is wrong with them? I think they are making a huge blunder if the deciaion is to take PV off air! I too joined IF because of PV ENU!

I am feeling low and dejected hearing this news. This is the only show I really enjoy. The rest are all blah to me!

Cry Cry

ditto wupa m watchin oly PV2 rite now in z tv rest al shows r bakwas to me 
they r too boring wit de same old story easily predictable n none has a rockin super hot awesome jodi lik visa

the cvs act hit gold wit visa n now they r jus gonna pull the plug??? i mean come on dissapointing so many fans

firstly u give it a late night slot of 10:30 n then wen the trps r incr n ppl r watchin it lik crazy u decide to pul it off 
if pv2 s gonna end there is no need fr me to watch tv serials no other show s interesting or worth watchin to me rite now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preitimeenu0701wupa

wupa

Goldie

wupa

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

Originally posted by wupa

they are awesome
</font>

I agree, dear!

Cry Cry

ditto wupa m watchin oly PV2 rite now in z tv rest al shows r bakwas to me
they r too boring wit de same old story easily predictable n none has a rockin super hot awesome jodi lik visa

the cvs act hit gold wit visa n now they r jus gonna pull the plug??? i mean come on dissapointing so many fans

firstly u give it a late night slot of 10:30 n then wen the trps r incr n ppl r watchin it lik crazy u decide to pul it off
if pv2 s gonna end there is no need fr me to watch tv serials no other show s interesting or worth watchin to me rite now

ICAM, Meriam!

I watch the show mainly for ViSa! They are super hot jodi and I am going to miss them loads! Cry Cry

Srishty is apparently roped into another show already.

Is there anyway the channel would reverse its decision? Any idea, guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0701

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Its disappointing to read Zee is pulling the plug on the show despite the TRPs going up. I don't understand why Doli couldn't be given another time slot, why take PV2 off air when its at a high point and has found acceptance among viewers?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiwupa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top