Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Game: Imagine SaruV in a scene from any movie

PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys since I was thinking our show should be in the top 5 list of I-F. Why don't we make some constructive posts regarding SaruV so that the ratings can improve. It's just a suggestion for a game if you all could play with me. And i mean no offense to anyone by this game, it is just to see your beautiful imaginations...

So the game goes like this:

1.You have to state the name of one movie.

2. Write out one scene that you can imagine SaruV in.

Simple!

For example:

1. Movie name: Vivah

2. Scene on terrace where Shahid is lying on the floor looking at Amrita and suddenly he hugs her by the waist. I would love this to be picturized on Sannchi and Dhruv!

P.S: Modz if this type of games are not allowed then please do close the post. i did not mean to compare or criticize anyone or anything. But if it does offend anyone then i apologize beforehand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrInCeSs_dIVa

Hey guys since I was thinking our show should be in the top 5 list of I-F. Why don't we make some constructive posts regarding SaruV so that the ratings can improve. It's just a suggestion for a game if you all could play with me. And i mean no offense to anyone by this game, it is just to see your beautiful imaginations...

Simple!

For example:

2. Scene on terrace where Shahid is lying on the floor looking at Amrita and suddenly he hugs her by the waist. I would love this to be picturized on Sannchi and Dhruv!

P.S: Modz if this type of games are not allowed then please do close the post. i did not mean to compare or criticize anyone or anything. But if it does offend anyone then i apologize beforehand.

i lovee itt,, great ideaaa
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MY Fav one should be from the movie KAL HO NA HO, WHen naina finds out that Aman can't live a long life and she meets him at the Manhatan, Touches his chest and hugs him... i know its a sad scene but i want to imagine our SARUV, ☺️
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1. Movie name : DDLJ 
2. Shahrukh playing mandolin, Kajal comes in the sunflower field to find him and at last the very famous, unforgettable, eternal, historic Hug...

I would love to see the scene being picture on SaRuv... Ruslaan has the charm as SRK and Sangeeta has the beauty. It  will be a delicious treat to watch them like that 😳
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
movie name : ddlj
Srk asking for a kiss from kajol with kajol's family moving around them...
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
make some constructive posts regarding SaruV so that the ratings can improve. It's just a suggestion for a game if you all could play with me. And i mean no offense to anyone by this game, it is just to see your beautiful imaginations...

Simple!

For example:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&       &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&       &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hi, nice idea , here goes , I like ajay devgan character in hum dil de chuke sanam so the scene is aishwarya and ajay hugging scene due to they dont have the ticket in the train .
Edited by vinaya123 - 10 years ago