Punar Vivah

India-Forums

"Meant To Be"-Season 2,Thread-4,Ch-33-B,page-103

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

ketki61bmeenuu111deepu59Follatanigarg11Dina_KiranaLincy_Linspvanaticgmhatcherprachidalmiasrilanka123disha_rajdevgctherealgemrakenduvadanabillieberryg.vaniannirogcsb1410pvejaniarunsunita_gmluv_lvndrnirmalac99sara1990Tanvi.narulaprettyjirachna1970stefanandrejayshu17Shashi1984Tahitien-moonAIMAMSKsaf24alekhika20princess121993RA17-RanDeep-palbharAbie10nusratjahan505PrincessAshVikcuteariyamelodicaroseroseycaller123anu93freya123shalini28maha9vinnastaahir004gafulu14Sri_RadhaSurishgoldenmoon

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

INDEX

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

CHAPTER 24 in the same page... (Page one)

CHAPTER - 33 - Part - B

Edited by lovely_nikki - 21 October 2014 at 12:23pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjisita7890bmeenuu111ketki61Lincy_LinsFollaneghatanigarg11rakenduvadanadisha_rajdevbillieberryg.vanisb1410KratikaSengarKSpvejaniShashi1984luv_lvndrnirmalac99sara1990rachna1970stefanandrejayshu17saf24princess121993RA17-RanDeep-Abie10palbharAIMAMSKcuteariyanusratjahan505melodicavinnasroseroseymaha9anu93caller123gafulu14Sri_Radhataahir004goldenmoon

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL NOTE

OMG the first post of this thread, is my 19,000th post which coincidently I was able to use for the Fourth Thread of MTB. And that also on the completion of My One Year in my Beloved Punar Vivah Forum, which indeed is my second Home. 
A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, for bringing "Meant To Be" till fourth thread. 
I know that there are still so many pages left to finish in the last thread. But I'm opening this new one cause I'm starting PART TWO of MTB from this thread. 

This second part will start from Aarti's side of the story (another coincidence that it all happened at the same time). This part will show a small glimpse of her childhood also.
In Aarti's FB, I'll include every scenes, from Yash to Gayatri to how and why she got married to Prashant. (I hope that I'll be able to give proper answers to all your questions). 
Every chapters will include scenes from past chapters but in much detailed form. Like why Aarti allowed Yash to kiss her on that terrace and AarYa's self thoughts, their feelings and POV, their monologue everything I'll try to cover. 

So lets start the SECOND PART of MTB from this thread.

I want to dedicate this thread to all the readers who've made it a success. I want to dedicate this part to all of you who are with me since day one on MTB. 
 Though I've lost many many many readers along the way. But I've also gained many many many readers also. 

So a Huge Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Love 

NIKKI Heart

And keep following the posts below, till you reach Charmi's post LOL

Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 November 2013 at 10:36pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiketki61imissourideepu59bmeenuu111Lincy_LinsFollaprachidalmiapvanaticsrilanka123gmhatcherdisha_rajdevbillieberryg.vanisb1410nan0102rachna1970luv_lvndrShashi1984nirmalac99sara1990stefanandrejayshu17KratikaSengarKSPrincessAshVikcuteariyasaf24palbharAbie10-RanDeep-chitsri65princess121993RA17Deepti1808nusratjahan505melodicaroseroseymaha9vinnasshalini28anu93caller123gafulu14Sri_Radhataahir004goldenmoon

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

A Special Thanks And Request to All the readers (plus Special Request to Silent Readers)

I know I know I know that I've Thanked you all So Many Times.
But by now you all know me so well, you know that I'm the Biggest Drama Queen Of Our Forum LOL, so how will I stop bothering you and irritating you? Ouch LOL (Plus I had reserved an extra spot, so I thought to utilize it in thanking you again)

So Thank You all once again. But more than thanking you I want to request few things from all of you. 

We've reached thread four with around 24 chapters. You all are the reason for it. So I think I've a right to make these special request from my regular commenters ...

1 - If you are reading My replies on Your Comments, please Hit the Like Buttons, as I'll know that my replies matters to you, as your comments matters to me and are important to me.

2 - After coming this far, I want to request you to point out my mistakes, or something that you don't like. 
No one is perfect, and I'm certainly one of them. It's not possible that I've come this far without any mistakes. 
There must've been something that you didn't liked, the way I wrote it, the way I showed it. Please point it out to me. As it'll help me.

When earlier few readers had criticized Aarti's character and Gayatri's and at one point Yash's also. I won't lie to you, I had felt bad and hurt initially. I even vented it out in front of all of you.
But after venting when I had calmed down, I seriously thought about Aarti's character and learned so many things myself. I started working in that direction and now everyone loves Aarti's character. 

So what I'm trying to say here is that, if you point out my mistakes, it'll make me angry and upset, but it'll challenge me also. Which will help me to rectify my mistakes and work better in future. Your criticism is also important to me the way your appreciations are.

Now a special request to the silent readers...(I know you are there)

First of all I want to thank you for reading MTB.

I think I've a right to demand from you that if you regularly read my updates, then I'd love it if you Hit the Like Button.
Imagine if you've toiled in the kitchen the whole day to prepare food for the party in the evening. Your guests came and had that food. Some appreciated and praised your cooking, while some pointed out your mistakes (at least they said something about your cooking).
But there were few who left without saying anything. How will you all feel then? Won't you feel sad and upset and hurt?
Well I feel the same when Silent Readers don't Hit the Like Button. 

I hope that you'll remember to do it from this time. And won't disappoint me. 

Love you all 

NIKKI Heart

-------------------------------_____________-------------

Don't forget to read the special promo in the following post, which will be followed by the update...

Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 November 2013 at 11:17pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiimissouricynthiagemketki61pvloverkratzbmeenuu111neghapvanaticgmhatcherprachidalmiasrilanka123FollaLincy_Linsg.vanirakenduvadanadisha_rajdevbillieberrysara1990prettyjirachna1970pvejaniluv_lvndrnirmalac99stefanandrejayshu17Shashi1984sb1410KratikaSengarKScuteariyaPrincessAshViknusratjahan505saf24Deepti1808princess121993RA17-RanDeep-chitsri65palbharAbie10roseroseymaha9anu93vinnascaller123melodicagafulu14Sri_Radhataahir004goldenmoon

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Gifs and pics stolen from @pvanatic's posts 

Upcoming Promo

It was Ravi's special Sangeet party (Dance and music party) where only friends and relatives of Ravi's and Neha's age group were invited. 

Everyone were busy dancing in the middle of the huge party hall. 

From one side Manu pushed Yash on the dance floor, as she wanted to dance with him.

Aarti was standing on the other side, when someone slightly stumbled, thus pushing Aarti on the dance floor.
She collided with a hard wall. She saw that she had collided with someone's strong chest. She apologetically looked up and saw her gaze meeting Yash's.

Since they were now standing in the middle of the dance floor, and people had started cheering for them to dance, Yash took her hand in his and slowly started dancing with Aarti.
She was so lost in Yash's soft gaze that she didn't object and started following his steps.

He became her tutor. He kept guiding her on the dance floor, and like an obedient pupil, she kept following his instructions. 
They didn't even realized that they were dancing so close to each other, where one could hear the other ones heartbeat as if it were their own...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter -24, in the following post

Edited by lovely_nikki - 12 November 2013 at 6:42pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92janakiramjiimissouriketki61cynthiagembmeenuu111deepu59Lincy_LinsFollaneghaprachidalmiapvanaticgmhatchersrilanka123disha_rajdevrakenduvadanaksenbillieberryg.vanisb1410KratikaSengarKSsara1990pvejaniluv_lvndrnirmalac99prettyjirachna1970nan0102jayshu17stefanandreShashi1984AIMAMSKsaf24princess121993-RanDeep-chitsri65RA17palbharAbie10cuteariyaPrincessAshViknusratjahan505melodicaroseroseymaha9shalini28anu93vinnascaller123Sri_Radhagafulu14taahir004Surishgoldenmoon

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mjanakiramjigundu92Arnav_24sara2838Keertana_KSianSimplegudguydeepu59Ken309pvloverkratzbmeenuu111imissouriketki61cynthiagemprachidalmiagmhatchersrilanka123neghapvanaticvishalfoolprincess4120Lincy_LinsFollajhillyaryarakenduvadanadisha_rajdevksenbillieberryTAPDksfan2Shashi1984stefanandrejayshu17sara1990pvejaniluv_lvndrnirmalac99nan0102rachna1970Alamelusb1410KratikaSengarKSPrincessAshVikcuteariyanusratjahan505alekhika20princess121993palbharRA17-RanDeep-chitsri65Abie10saf24BDayGal-11Janvinnasjasraj123maha9freya123shalini28anu93roseroseycaller123melodicagafulu14taahir004kmfan_2Sri_RadhaSurishgoldenmoon

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

My Special Congratulations to u for the Beginnning of New thread and New season OF MTB on this special day of yours...A very happy Anniversary to u di...
God bless you di...

Keep writing more and more Aarya stories... And keep giving us new threads...

You rock...

Awesome Promo...It looks amazing...Yash and Aarti having romantic dance or romantic time while dancing...
Is it dance pe chance or chance pe dance?WinkLOL
 Wow.. Cannot wait to see this... Please update soon

Res for the update...

Edited by princess121993 - 16 November 2013 at 8:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKSvinnaslovely_nikkigafulu14

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
di i commented so late coz i need time to comment on ur update everytime coz i will beemotionally drained after reading it ...but this time this is not heart breaking update but is something different from what we got to read in MTB from few monthsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i read it the moment u posted it but now i took time to comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so sorryConfusedEmbarrassed...

FIRST POST:
di u gave a nice pic which really indeed symbolixes the aarya journey from now on after that dreadful night...as u said...
and this pic gives me a hope that both aarya fight all the hurdles they face and emerge victorious ...and live their life together with love and happinessBig smile

and regarding ur spl note:
di u thought to give us a lot of surprises in the happiness of ur one year celebration which indeed we celebrated like birthday of forum...and the forum is flooded with many aarya os ,vms, what not di so many threads which r beautiful and wonderful...
thank u so much for making ur step in this forum and keeping this forum alive and loving each and everything abt aarya ...Hug
journey of MTB  so far was amazing  and i m really amazed by the way u r taking the story forward ...

till now we got to see the mute fight of an abused girlCryCry...but now when she had enough confidence to move on as her loving one is beside her ...i m eagerly waiting to see how u gonna show from now on...Big smile

ofcourse ur comments matter to us di i usually wait for ur reply over my comment as i try to find some hints or want to share ur grief over aarthis sufferings di ...but these days r hectic to me ...so i m checking replies through mobile where i usually donot log inEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but now i make sure to hit like  diWink

coming to the update:

no i didnot think that aarthi fell for him after that pool side incident instead i thought she respected him as gem of a person and admired his nature EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

really loved to read some part of aarthi which we r unaware of ...aarya r indeed meant to be as destiny made them faceeach other many a times in life ...which they r unaware of ...they got trapped in the wicked game plated by destiny and society ...but atlast they r together now after going through all the hurdles in life...Embarrassed

and the things that happened on the occasion of ravis marriage wasDay Dreaming
when rekha aunty told her abt yashs proposal she was shocked to realize that was she that lucky to havesuch a great life partner in her life...but cursing her fate as her life decisions r taken by her parents...who thinks only abt their status AngryAngryAngryAngry...and aarthis happiness donot even matters to themAngryAngryCryCry...sCryo she is feared that may be her dreams get crashed down ...so she is scared to even dream CryCry

but however she tried she couldnot control her heart and fell for himEmbarrassed...

the entire meeting of aarthi-yash  and their face-offs r so dreamy Day Dreaming as both r equally anxious and nervous and very happy that they gonna have best life patner in the worldEmbarrassed

andaarthi-gayathri conversation was so touchyCryCry...and i m so happy that since then gayathri never left aarthi s side even after facing aversion from her own familyClapClapClapClapClap
she is a great human being...

and now i m waiting for the aaryas dance in sangeet ceremonyDay Dreaming
i knew u r going for a vacation so couldnot update for 3-4 wks ...till then i will enjoy with this update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hug

amazing job diClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...Thumbs Up

Edited by roserosey - 15 November 2013 at 9:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKSvinnaslovely_nikkigafulu14

Go to top