CW Channel

~The Capital Forum Of IF~ CW Channel!

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

With a whopping 150 votes, the CW Forum is now being declared the 'IF Capital Forum' of IF!

The forum will be featured in the 'Top IF Moments' segment of the New Years thread! The team members will get the chance to star in their own IF Interview and will also create a thread with the entire Crazy Creative thread which will be GAed!

[Credit: SS Team - Final Round Thread]

Captain: 18shabbo
appy_indy-KD
xbeyondwordsx
dj_arshifan
deboleena.manna

Music Credit: SS Team

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
OMG ! fainted 
Will be back once I recover πŸ€ͺ

Edited: πŸ˜† 

I am back πŸ˜ƒ

Zoah: Where the heck is appy now? πŸ€”
Nabila: Faint ho chuki woh zoah status nahi parti hai kya? πŸ₯±
deepa: OMG! πŸ€— humlog jeet gaye πŸ₯³ par meri baat koi nahi sunta  meine bola tha hum hi jeetenge πŸ€”
Nabila: I dont want any cry baby in my team πŸ₯±
debo: πŸ˜†
deepa: πŸ€”
Nabila: Whats with Appy? baat baat pe faint hona... πŸ˜‘
Debo: Woh khushi ke mare pagal ho chuki hai πŸ˜† abhi abhi pani marke aya hoon πŸ˜ƒ
Nabila: Kyun mara? πŸ˜‘ pare rehne deti πŸ˜• aajkal mera haar kaam ka nakal utaarti hai πŸ₯±
Appy: Mein aagai πŸ˜ƒ... mummy πŸ€— siblings πŸ˜³
Nabila: πŸ₯± Jao yahan se
*holding her invisible pallu: Nahi mommy mein jaane ke liye nahi ayi
Nabila: Stop holding my pallu πŸ˜‘
Appy: Mommy mujhe pyaar nahi karti hai. Her favourite is zoah *sob *sniff
Nabila: Mein apne aap se pyaar karti hoon.
Deepa: Mommy you always scold me now you have to kick appy out for behaving like a desperate kid.
Debo: πŸ˜†
Deepa: Khi Khi mat kar πŸ˜‘
Zoah: πŸ€£ I am the oldest be can anyone beat my voice and sound younger than me?
Aanchal: Tumlog Nabila se itna darte kyun ho? *she gathered her nieces and gave each one her warm kiss.
Zoah: Masi, finally you are here. We missed you... Look we won
Aanchal: Joog Joog Jiyo mere bachhey...

baki speak break ke baad... πŸ˜†
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG πŸ˜² we WON?like seriously?congrts team n also those who voted for us...😳

@Appy not to worry..Debo is here to throw jar full of water on you..πŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail
lol mein abhi tak dreamland mein hoon... woah what a surprise...
nabz πŸ˜­ tumhare bacche jeet gaye <yeh khushi ke ansoon hai... [ps arnav ji ek chamat marega khushi to rulane ke liye πŸ˜†] 

I know mein anaab shanaab bak rahi hoon 

Zoah post that voice message you recorded of me and nabz... i think in our 3rd round... when i was utterly nervous... i still remember that and whenever i used to feel stressed i used to listen to it
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

lol mein abhi tak dreamland mein hoon... woah what a surprise...

nabz πŸ˜­ tumhare bacche jeet gaye <yeh khushi ke ansoon hai... [ps arnav ji ek chamat marega khushi to rulane ke liye πŸ˜†] 

I know mein anaab shanaab bak rahi hoon 

Zoah post that voice message you recorded of me and nabz... i think in our 3rd round... when i was utterly nervous... i still remember that and whenever i used to feel stressed i used to listen to it

lolz I never expected that we will win..I was thinking the SS team will win..πŸ˜›

Jagadhatri Puja k din acha gift mila..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

lolz I never expected that we will win..I was thinking the SS team will win..πŸ˜›

Jagadhatri Puja k din acha gift mila..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

actually... i was up early today coz i have to go to my SIL's place for the puja and wow what a gift.. i am so so so happy and kahin na kahin i think we deserve to win... because be have been honest through out and we have done our best for sure. πŸ˜ƒ 
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations to the team!πŸ‘
Your hard work pays of and how lovingly.😊
Thank you to all those who voted for Team Westerners and thank you to the CCs(πŸ˜†) for this wonderful gaming experience.πŸ˜›

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Team WW !! πŸ€— So happy for you all !! πŸ₯³πŸ€— It was a pleasure playing all the rounds with you guys and whatever I wrote in the Final Round thread was all heartfelt πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Congrats once again⭐️

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
@Sweeta thanks dear..and we love what you guys wrote in the final thread...it's that you really appreciated me more then I deserve..πŸ˜†...lolz

@appy tere edited post parte parte mereko sachi main chakkar aa gayi...looks like main week ho gayi hu...
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is this for real? 
Oh My God!! Oh My God!! 
Hun jeet gaye πŸ₯³ Oh My God!! I'm so happy!
Appy, Nabila, Deepa, Debo - a big jhappi girls for making this happen πŸ€— I'm so so proud of out team We stood in thick and thin and made this happen. Thank you so much, girls!!

And thank you to those who voted for us and the CCs of course.

Appy, maine kaha tha na WE  are the best!!