Buddha

Awesome direction and casting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I am regular watcher of this show. How much ever I appreciate this historic magnificent story it will be not enough.
It is well designed, directed and casting is excellent. I have learnt so much knowledge with this epic story. 

Hats off to the screenplay and creative directors , side artists, costume designersClap

Today's generation need epics like these to make every mind sound with beneficial knowledge. 

All artists are well talented. 

Edited by naina2010 - 10 November 2013 at 11:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amitaspPROTIM21chikaraSindhu_usAbhiyan_SHREYAsigridProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome direction and casting" in Buddha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abhiyan_SHREYA

IF-Dazzler

Abhiyan_SHREYA

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah u are right Smile all actors are playing the characters very brilliantly Clap the casting,direction every thing is just superb Star such an knowledgeable show Smile but it came only Sundays and their time slot is pathetic Angry such an beautiful, admirable show don't even gets sufficient eye balls to raise top in the trp/tvt ratings but seriously hats off to the makers for creating such blissful show Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21naina2010sigridProud-India

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
You are right it is a top class show but deserves a better treatment by the channel.

U can try tweet to Zee TV and ask them to change the time slot of the show so that more people watch it and also with more promotions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010Abhiyan_SHREYAProud-India

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I am in love with this show.. it is difficult to take out time on Sunday 11 am but I do it by all means... Everything is just great .. this sunday episode was mind blowing .. I have never ward this dialogue anywhere ... 
Agar Lajja Stree ka Sringar hai to Sayam purushon ka abhooshan.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiyan_SHREYA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.