Thendral 11 - 15 Nov

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Sathir, welcome to IF.  I'm Smiles!

Jaya, thanks for the updates!

What's up with both Shakshi and Sekar having ultimate villain families...both are competing in The Best Villain Family show or something...they seem to surpass each other...

Hhmm look like Tamil might ask for forgiveness after all...come on Pavi, you need to stop this wedding!  Found it funny when everyone escaped because Padma wanted them to talk to Tamil about his lol.

Siighh Tamil leaving Thulasi at Nila's place...hope all goes well. 

Poor Kanagu too...

Oh my god the ending!!  I don't know what to think!!  But waiting for tomorrow's episode and the the promo scenes. 
thanks for the update

am I missed anything? how come seat from TM Govt can be transferred to Pondicherry?

Pavi needs to stop the marriage otherwise she will end up in hell in the name of marriage.

Deepa now facing problem. Kanagu life miserable. already Kal in trouble. next surely will be Tulsi.

oh no... VR is no more.. so tats wat shown n the promo..wat is with prabha in the promo.. and inspector coming to Deepa's house.. may b he is telling tat the VR death is connected to Prabha somewhere
Thanks vjayam for the updates..

Oh NOOO.😲😲.. finally they showed as VR no more...😭😭😭  hmm... waiting till the last minute to hear that he will be back..  poor Deepa & her family.

I really want the Police to speed up and trace those 2 idiots and punish them for this. 😡😡😡😡
Edited by supree - 10 years ago
Thanks Jaya for the updates today, I'm sure it was a hard one to update. 

Really sad that Varadhan died, I am mad at the story writer for taking the story like this!!  I was hoping that it wouldn't be VR but in the end all hopes crashed.  

Shyaam and his friend must get punished for this!!!

Poor Deepa and her family...liked the support Tamil gave to her.  Wondering how things will unfold with Prabha...is he coming back into Deepa's family??
Thanks for the crisp double updates Jaya..

Ah.. Varadha is no more.. How sad.. Deepakku adi mel adi.. Wanted her to rise and shine with her father's support.. Mr Kumaran you have disappointed us ..
I hate kumaran sir for doing this to VR...
Prabha involving in case.. i wish Deepa doesn't MU him more.. if he gets involved ... after knwing tat the murderer is in Prabha's house.. 

Thanks for the updates Harini & Jaya

How come Prabha changed overnight?

I am sure Deepa is going to refuse his help which I will be very glad.  This is a good opportunity for Deepa to rise.  The education is not completed but she is a clever girl.  She has her father's business in hand, so she can do something about it.

I hope people would not cheat her like the 2 guys did.
Prabha yesterday...Lol!!!  I guess he will help Deepa now...ssiighh...