Ravish desai tweets regarding show :) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
hope ntg bad happen
we love this show :)
chill gyz meri bhabhi is nt going off air its nt confirmed so y u gyz take tension...mny article said tht Sw was going off air n blah blah bt nthing happened like tht i m sure this time also ll happen samething so be chill gyz n enjoy sharnal cute noke joke
He said as of now...which means "stop panicking" guys. How can they axe the show midway? Ryt now they are heading for the re-union track which am sure is gonna be interesting!! Itne brains to sp ke paas bhi hain that they will nt shut a show when it starts gaining gud viewership. I guess they will shift the tym slot if necessary!😉
TFS. Love MB. Hope it doesn't go off air.
He is so cute! 😆 I am so happy that Meri Bhabhi will still be going on. 😃 Thanks for sharing!
LOL 
the show is not ending guys chill 
RUMOURS =)) 
Agree with all you guys..Hope MB stays for long!!😊
Originally posted by niki_2293

He said as of now...which means "stop panicking" guys. How can they axe the show midway? Ryt now they are heading for the re-union track which am sure is gonna be interesting!! Itne brains to sp ke paas bhi hain that they will nt shut a show when it starts gaining gud viewership. I guess they will shift the tym slot if necessary!😉

i dont ant that MB SHIFTED TO AFTERNOON SLOT
Originally posted by niki_987

i dont ant that MB SHIFTED TO AFTERNOON SLOT
dont worry niki..thats not gonna happen as ekta wudnt want to COMPETE with her own SHOW dear..so just chill n let the rumours pass😛
Originally posted by niki_2293

dont worry niki..thats not gonna happen as ekta wudnt want to COMPETE with her own SHOW dear..so just chill n let the rumours pass😛
Agree..hope for the best guys!👍🏼