Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Short little ficlet. Contains a bit of mature content.
Do read though.

Oh, and, I'm new here. Maya.

Insatiable

His touch made her gasp and she shivered when she felt his lips touch her ear as he whispered, "I will live in thy heart..." while his hands continued to explore her body...

He was panting soon enough, and his lips went to her ear again, his thrusts punctuating every word he spoke. It made her moan. The feel of him moving inside her and of his voice in her ears, thrilled her. She screamed as she orgasmed and he soon followed... Everything faded then... except the pleasure she felt, and the voice that kept repeating the words he'd rasped out, "...die in thy lap..."

"...and be buried in thy eyes..." his voice was still raspy, yet held a gentleness to it. She opened her eyes and looked at him as he hovered over her. The moonlight streaming in from the window caught his hair, illuminating it, making the black of it shine. His eyes were green, and they seemed so deep, so very, very deep... She gazed at him as he lightly caressed her face. "Sleep, darling, " he said, and she shook her head. "No," she said, "no, if I do, you'll be gone when I wake up. It'll all be a dream, you will be a dream... I won't sleep, I-" He cut her off with a kiss...

...and her eyes flew open. The sunlight had replaced the moonlight and it momentarily blinded her. Her eyes focused soon, and as she turned, they landed on the man sleeping beside her. His eyes were closed, but his hair were illuminated. They shone golden.

It had been a dream after all. He had been a dream. One that she had lived, but could live no more...

"When will you be back?" she asked, eyes full of tears. He wiped them away with his thumb, caressing her cheek as he wryly mused, "Parting is such sweet sorrow..." He pressed his lips to hers then and she kissed him back with passion and love, as if it were the last time she'd ever see him...

It was the last time she saw him; for he never returned. She never could find him.

It had been two years now. She had dismissed her feelings for him as having been those of lust and not love. She'd moved on. Her scars were the only thing remaining of the pain of her heartbreak.

Yet, her body hadn't healed. The wounds were still fresh. She craved his touch, his body, the way it felt against her own... She needed him.

She'd had a number of lovers during these two years, but none of them had been able to give her what she wanted. Satisfaction.

She dreamed of her last night spent with him almost everyday, hoping every morning that she would wake up to see him beside her, and not her latest lover, whom she's soon get bored of anyway.

And yet, it never happened. He was lost to her forever.

Now, as she looked at the man sleeping beside her, her lips curved into a wry smile. He'd been good, but he could never match up to him , let alone surpass him.

She got up, dressed, and left, not even turning back to look at the man she was leaving in her wake. She had to look for a new guy to bed.

Her needs were insatiable.

Uhmm, so, okay, comments would be really, really appreciated.
Thank you for reading though!

"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap and be buried in thy eyes." - Much Ado About Nothing, Shakespeare

"Parting is such sweet sorrow..." - Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare.

~Maya

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rashikoradia-BeingAppy-LoveToLaugh.scarlet.Adrycarnations...WitchGrave..zephyr29..nams..-Ronnie-CavingInAmeresThe.Patthaaka.--Ruchi--MisHumptyDumpty-Memories-bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insatiable *OneShot*" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
frankly im a sober for heartbreaks .. and tragedy...i never liked anything other than happy ever after.. but this os is different..
and i loved it in its own way...
please write more...
welcome to forum im nams (:

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 November 2013 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rhapsody.

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

frankly im a sober for heartbreaks .. and tragedy...i never liked anything other than happy ever after.. but this os is different..
and i loved it in its own way...
please write more...
welcome to forum im nams (:

Nams, hey! :)
Thank you for welcoming me here!
Oh, and thanks for reading and commenting too!!
It means a lot.
And I'm glad you liked this.

Thank you once again!

~Maya

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Maya. Smile
I loved the way this was written. Sharp. Crisp. And even poetic, at places. I would love to read a continuation to this. This would make such a great prologue.

Good job.
Tanisha

.Rhapsody.

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Welcome to the forum, Maya. Smile
I loved the way this was written. Sharp. Crisp. And even poetic, at places. I would love to read a continuation to this. This would make such a great prologue.

Good job.
Tanisha

Hey Tanisha!
Thank you for welcoming me here!
Oh, and for reading and commenting too!
It means a lot.
As for a continuation, I don't know.. I initially thought of this as a prologue, but it wasn't coming right ( I suck at writing anything more than one chapter!) so I changed it a bit.
I ended up writing this as you see it... so no continuation, I guess...
Though if I manage to come up with something worthy of penning down, I'd definitely get back to this and continue it.

Thank you so much for the comment once again!
I'm glad you liked this.

~Maya

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
It was kind of freaky. And different. I loved your style...please do keep writing!(and posting, too) :)

.Rhapsody.

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

It was kind of freaky. And different. I loved your style...please do keep writing!(and posting, too) :)

Ah, thank you so much!!
It means a lot.
And yes, i will write and post. :)

Thank you once again!

~Maya

bookworm-ALS--

carnations.

IF-Dazzler

carnations.

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Gosh!! This was one of thw awesome unique's' I have read...This definitely made me feel the heartbreak...this was amazing, though kinda emotional..it was heart wrenching.. i could actually feel the emotions described here...the start to the end..was...just so perfectly described...
would be glad if you continued this..
Maya, hats off Thumbs Up

~ J h a n v i 

.Rhapsody.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top