Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

- || Happy Birthday Shrenu Parikh aka Astha|| -

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Place: IPKKND-EBP Forum

Date/Time: 10th November 2013, 11.45

Munni *throws water on Alina's face*: Ali.. get up! It's such an important day and you... you're sleeping? 

Alina *rubs her eyes*: hun? πŸ˜•

Munni: it's 11th November! β­οΈ

Alina *glaring at Munni*: so what Dii? Let me sleep! πŸ€’

Munni: SO WHAT? It's 11th November dammit! You cannot sleep the whole day..😲😲

Alina *sits on her bed*: Uff.. is your birthday? 

Munni: Alinaaa! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I want to kill you! πŸ˜‘😑

Alina: that's your problem Dii. I promise you.. if you don't let me sleep now I will kill you by myself and go back to sleep until I want to get up. 

Munni: it's a waste of time talking with you! 

Alina: oh really? Aren't you the one who throw water on me? I was dreaming about my prince charming!

Munni: today is such an important day and you're dreaming about your Prince Charming?

Minuu *shouts*: Alina, Munni.. stop fighting! πŸ˜³ 

Alina: MD.. I'm not fighting.. but Munni Dii is.

Munni: No Minuu. I just wanted her to get up.. today..

Minuu *cuts Munni in between and continues*: An Angel was born. 

Alina: hmph! I remember.. I do! But wait.. I have to announce it. 

Munni: no my dear.. sleep! I will..

Minuu: Will you both stop fighting? Since I'm the only one who's mature .. let me talk before our audience changes thread! πŸ₯±

*Alina and Munni give a stern smile to Minuu and she smirks, talking on*

Minuu: So Ladies and Gentleman.. welcome to someone special's birthday. She has the cutest smile in this world and she won many many hearts all around the world. She's non other than our dearest Astha i.e. Shrenu Parikh!

Minuu: for those who don't know who she is.. Exclusively copy of her Identity Card.. first time ever! πŸ˜Ž

Alina: Please Join us wishing her Happy Birthday and celebrating it with lots of cakes, chocolates, sweets and here's the first bite from me.

Munni: someone was on a diet. πŸ˜³

Alina *ignores Munni and eats a bite of cake*: Happy Shrenu's Day everyone! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail

Disclaimer: this is purely imaginary show but the answers are true and the credit for 'em goes to filmyfolks.com

Host: Welcome ladies and gentleman. Today's guest is the b'day girl Shrenu Parikh so big hands for her please! πŸ‘

Shrenu (smiling): Thank You. πŸ˜Š

Host: so.. let's start the coffee chat. πŸ˜‰

Shrenu: sure.. I'm ready for every questions, except about my personal life. πŸ˜ƒ

Host: The first question.. let's start with something quick and easy: What's your full name? πŸ˜†

Shrenu: Shrenu Parikh

Host: When and Where were you born?

Shrenu: I was born on 11th November 1989 in Vadodara, Gujrat. 

Host: What do you love to do?

Shrenu: Watching movies.. I'm a movie buff. πŸ˜†

Host: Your favourite romantic movies?

Shrenu: Dilwale Dulhania Leh Jayenghe and Socha Na Tha

Host: Action Movie?

Shrenu: Avengers

Host: Comedy Movie?

Shrenu: Andaaz Apna Apna

Host: Horror movie?

Shrenu: Conjuring

Host: Favourite actors?

Shrenu: there are two.. Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. πŸ˜ƒ

Host: And actresses?

Shrenu: definitely Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor. 

Host: Favourite holiday spot?

Shrenu: let me get a holiday first.. πŸ˜† But I like Goa and my Nani's home, which it's not in the city but in a town and i love going there. 

Host: Favourite cuisine? 

Shrenu: I'm not a foodie. πŸ˜† But I like Punajabi Food, Paani Puri and Sevpuri.

Host: We heard that when you were young.. you used to mimic all popular characters of Kiunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.. Is that true?

Shrenu: yess.. it is. πŸ˜† I love acting.. I used to participate in school plays and I have interest in singing too. 

Host: a song you would like to sing?

Shrenu: Andekha anjaana sa pagla sa deewana sa, jaane woh kaisa hoga re. Chori se chupke chupke baitha hai dil me chupke.. Jaane woh kaisa hoga re.

Host: Ahaan.. so that means you're single? πŸ˜›

Shrenu: yess.. I am. πŸ˜ƒ

Host: Thank You so much Shrenu for taking time for our interview between your busy schedule. Wish you a very very happy birthday and may you have a nice year ahead with lots of happiness and success.

Shrenu: Thank You so much everyone. πŸ˜Š

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Shrenu was always interested in modelling and has done many plays in school days. 

She won a Miss University title in 2007, Miss Vadodara title in 2008 and has won a few beauty pageants too.

She debuted with the Serial Gulaal as the main protagonist's friend. 

She has attracted millions of hearts with her cute smile playing the role of Aastha in Havan, on Colors Tv - opposite Kunal Verma - from where she got fame. 

She once again won heart of many more by playing the role of Rajnibhala in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka, which aired on Sony Tv opposite Gaurav Khanna.

Currently, she's playing once again the role of Aastha but in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Bhaar Phir on Star Plus opposite Avinash Sachdev. 

We wish her best of luck for her future career and may she win many many more hearts all around the world with her cute smile. πŸ˜Š

yaqeen. thumbnail

A very very Happy Birthday Shrenu...

May this day be the most happiest day of your life that ever had wished for..Keep smiling and Stay Blessed..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š Watching you for the first time in IssPyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir as Astha.You are doing brilliant job as Astha dear...πŸ‘ 

Best of luck for your future. 

We all love you...πŸ€—

You are an awesome actor with beauty personified by innocence...❀️

have a nice day

stay blessed rab rakha

Happy birthday beautiful πŸ€—

I have seen you in havan and byaah hamaari bahu ka ,i didnt liked u that time ,hmm aisa kahe ki i was not intrestd n watchng ur shows ;) .then i heard that ipk2 s coming ,i was so happy ,later i got to knw that u are the female lead ,i wa7 dissappointd , i thought how could they cast u n ipk2 ;) i was n dilemma,should i watch it or not, finally i decide ,lets watch it for d name :p .when i watch d first epis f ipk2,saw u as aastha kirloskar ,u proved me wrong. I lovd aastha and start to like u personally. I cant imagine any1 else as aatha. Nw n each episode ur acting s improving and m loving you more πŸ€— 

Its ur birthday and i wont get better opportunity than this day to tell how much i love u and m a grt fan of u nw πŸ€— 

May u celebrate many more bdays.may u get all d success ,name and fame. And may d all d dreams u dream come true . I hope your bday is awesome, wonderful , full of love and laughter ,jst like you. Wishing u all d best today and throughout the coming year .

I love ur smile , so keep smiling and be happy always πŸ€—

Hav blast on ur birthday . Stay blessed

loves 

mariyam πŸ˜Š 

Dear Shrenu,, Just when this phirangi ( i.e. meπŸ˜ƒ ) decided not to watch any Indian TV show ever, your portrayal of Aastha made me change my mind. I can feel what Aastha feels without understanding a word of Hindi. I read somewhere that "Art is International Language understood by all" and without any doubt I would call your acting - ART. Thank you for every moment, ever scene and every emotion, you are transmitting to us. I wish you very Happy Birthdayand al the best in the years that come. . Be always so smiley, chirpy and cute !! 

Credit: Malika

Shrenu, happy birthday!!! β€οΈ

Shrenu, srecan rodjendan!!!❀️

(Serbian language.)

Dear Shrenu,

When I saw you for the first time in "Hawan" on "COLORS", you were adorable and cute as Aastha, then afterwards I came to know that you appeared in "Gulaal" on "SP", and when "BHBK" went on air, I started watching a few epis, you were superb as Rajnibala, and now seeing you in "IPKKND-EBP", your doing a fantastic job as Aastha. So, Here's me wishing you a Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!! May you achieve all the success in life.

May god bless you with great success , health , peace ... May god fulfill your all wishes !! May you reach new heights in your life... Many many happy returns of the day once again... May you lead long and happy life... god bless u !! Amen !!

Dearest Shrenu,

I've watched your earlier shows, & I have to admit that you've grown so much as an actor with IPK-2. You emote as Astha beautifully & your chemistry with Avinash as well as the rest of the cast is mindblowing. I really have to commend you for taking up this show, despite all the criticism. It's definitely one of the best Indian shows on Telly. Very different writing, with good attention to detail & a good message in general. Thank you for working so hard to give us such a good show.

And most importantly, wishing you a very happy birthday. I pray that you achieve all the success & all the happiness. Also thank you so much for replying to me on Twitter that day. I was on cloud nine when you told me that you are aware of my posts on IF.

Never stop smiling & never give up!

We all love you Shrenu :)

Lots of love,

Samridhi

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shrenu!!  

May you have all the happiness, prosperity, success, love, peace, friendship, harmony and health in life !. May all your wishes be fulfilled and your dreams come true 

You are doing an amazing job in Astha's role, keep it up !! and always keep smiling and have a fantastic birthday !

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Layout & Write-up: -Alina.

Welcome Banner: starry.phoenix

Tags: appy_indy-KD

Divider(s): Google

Messages/Gifts Collection: munnihyderabad

ALL Information about Shrenu: Wikipedia, filmyfolks.com, and metromasti. 

Thank You to IPKKND-EBP DT (minuu & munnihyderabad) for giving me the permission to make this birthday thread. πŸ€—

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

S--- sheldom & staunchness
H--- humble & humour 
R--- realistic  & reliance
E---- empathy. & excellence
N----naive & noble
U---- unique &'ultimate 

Girl..

Do you know what is the best return gift you can give to your friends ,fans and acquaintances who wish you Happy Birthday? Accomplish  EBP to high  with we never expected you to do and shut them us down as fans to drool for your acting.Happy Birthday!

ME and my HUBBY. But next time a sis like u will be nice to join
Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Birthday cake for u dear...

You love choclates,na??For U Shrenu...😊

A bunch of wishes from me...

Edited by aisumalavika - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautiful thread alina.
.. many many happy returnes of d day dear shrenu   πŸ€— made ths for uuu πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally your special day is here...may you have a happy, funfilled, awesome bdayyy with ur families and friends...may u get everything u wished for, may u live loongg may u get all d happiness n ur life...HAppY BirTHdaY deAr ShRenu pARikh. ..

ENjoyyy your day πŸ€—Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago