Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMFF-Partners In Crime- FINISHED! last updt pg 99 - Page 55

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiya Luxji!!! πŸ€— All the very best for your exams!!! Rock it on!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I am yet to catch up with the chapters.. Will read, enjoy, like and will sure comment!!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope to do them all in one of the upcoming weekends!!!! See you soon! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A quick hello to all
cleared the hyperlink problem - click on it to  read

Saw your replies and private messages, but have absolutely no time to reply, especially with this slower than tortoise internet connection
A postponed test is due next week and I really have no idea till when they'll keep us like this...
Hopefully by this month end, I'll get enough time to breathe out a long sigh...
And then, I'll be patient enough to endure my net connection and reply to all of you...

But I did promise you one chapter...
So, here it is...

It's entirely different from what I've done so far and explores the mind of none other than Mr. Arvind Bhatnagar, Mohan's dad...
Hope you'll enjoy it...

I'm planning on a chapter with our Nanhi, Megha and Mohan for the next week...Hopefully, I'll get time to write and upload...If not, I promise it'll be there in wattpad atleast on 27th... I'll try my best to upload earlier..

So, till then, take care everyone!

Adi, take rest!
Barkha, thanks a lot and keep reading - I promise to read your PM soon
Poonam and KunalKiAC thanks for the constant support...
Senpoo, hope you catch up this week
nuzhat, lavleena, nbtnmkkfan, pravesh, amanat, shivani, angeala enjoy this chapter, I promise to update ASAP
and all the silent readers, keep reading, see you soon
Edited by Lux.talks - 9 years ago
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing write-up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...dont know ...bt in the whole chap...there was no Mohan no nannhi no megha...no guru in the scene...bt still i love this chap so much...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..how beautifully u described it... touch-wood .⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.can imagine whole scene.. .....the convo between monu's Maa n Mr. Bhatnagar...supperbbb chap...loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ .wish u soon get enough time to write nxt chap... bt till then enjoy ur study.😊..
 and the nwtwrk prob is same everywhere..🀒.🀒🀒..wish ur prob solve soon.. 

Edited by kunalkiAC143 - 9 years ago
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great chapter!!
I just came on the forum today and realized u have updated!!
Ohh god why are dads so tough to deal with!! It was heartening to see mohan's dad's pov!! Parents kitna hi kahe, they just want the best for their children!!
Anyway nice update!! Continue soom and yea once again good luck for ur exams and may lord bestow upon u the courage to bear ur slow internet!! πŸ˜†
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope ur exams were good , and ya loved mr arvind bhatnagar's chap alotπŸ‘
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Lovely update..😊
U have wonderfully described the feelings of a father who hadnt talked to his son much that too for a long time..superb..!!πŸ‘..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wish U all d best for exams...😊 n wish Ur net problem gets solved sooner..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting for next n Thanks for PM di...πŸ€—
LonelyGlider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kunalkiAC143

Amazing write-up πŸ‘...dont know ...bt in the whole chap...there was no Mohan no nannhi no megha...no guru in the scene...bt still i love this chap so much...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..how beautifully u described it... touch-wood .⭐️.can imagine whole scene.. .....the convo between monu's Maa n Mr. Bhatnagar...supperbbb chap...loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ .wish u soon get enough time to write nxt chap... bt till then enjoy ur study.😊..

and the nwtwrk prob is same everywhere..🀒.🀒🀒..wish ur prob solve soon.. 

thanks a looot dear❀️
here is the big chapter i promised-not as big as i thought, but will surely be interestingπŸ˜‰
look forward to Mohan's teasing and fun-loving avatarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
hope u'll like it!
LonelyGlider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angeala95

Great chapter!!
I just came on the forum today and realized u have updated!!
Ohh god why are dads so tough to deal with!! It was heartening to see mohan's dad's pov!! Parents kitna hi kahe, they just want the best for their children!!
Anyway nice update!! Continue soom and yea once again good luck for ur exams and may lord bestow upon u the courage to bear ur slow internet!! πŸ˜†

sorry dear, i guess i forgot to PM u then...
but now, i'm back!πŸ˜ƒ
happy u liked itπŸ˜ƒ

here is the big chapter i promised-not as big as i thought, but will surely be interestingπŸ˜‰
hope u'll like it!
LonelyGlider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivangi838

hope ur exams were good , and ya loved mr arvind bhatnagar's chap alotπŸ‘

thanks a lot dearπŸ˜ƒ
LonelyGlider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 16lvkkk

Lovely update..😊
U have wonderfully described the feelings of a father who hadnt talked to his son much that too for a long time..superb..!!πŸ‘..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wish U all d best for exams...😊 n wish Ur net problem gets solved sooner..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting for next n Thanks for PM di...πŸ€—

Hello dear! thanks for mentioning 2states in ur comment in wattpad!
I went back to read it...
krish's dad n arvind do have a lot of similarities...both don't express their love and are harsh...
the difference i think is that Krish's dad don't have a stable job after retiring and that he hits his wife...
Arvind may be harsh, but he'll never do that...

thanks a lot for mentioning dear!πŸ€— I'll keep it in mind while writing about Arvind again...
Such comments are my guiding light, so i welcome more such comments in future alsoπŸ˜ƒ

hope u'll like it!