Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey OS || Shudd Classroom Romance|| PM's Later

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"Aise chup-chup ke milne ka maza hi kuch aur hota hai na Rey!" Taani started off, looking away from his eyes shyly after all she was adoring them for quite a while now, she didn't want to conscious so, she started a topic. Whereas Rey, he was just enjoying every single moment of this, her trying to change the topic and make sure he doesn't tease her about lovingly looking into his eyes while he did the same, loosing themselves into a whole different world. He couldn't help but smile at her innocence.

"Well, it is funny hiding our relationship from everyone, but this is only so that we get to spend quality time with each other without any disturbance yaa phir inn logon ka chedna, anyways we have told Sharon about it so that agar kuch gadbad ho gayi, she can back us up!" Rey started off explaining the reason why they were hiding it from everyone, again. He always reasoned her that we have to but she was obviously reluctant, especially when it came to hiding it from her Bhai, but she understood his feeling and she too felt that it was necessary.

"I know Rey, aapko baar-baar explain karne ki zarurat nahi hai, I understand." And that's what he loved about her the most, how easily he understood her feelings and respected it also.

"Vaise Taani, why did you want to meet in the classroom?"

"Aapko pata hai, whenever we would come late for class Bhai humesha mujhse sawal puchte rahte hai, and he is starting to get suspicious so maine socha agar hum classroom mein milenge toh Bhai will stop questioning." Taani answered him. She was fed up of Swayam and his weird, possessive questions. Though she found it cute, he would start asking who calls her, even if it was her mom. She appreciates his caring nature towards her; she didn't like it when she had to lie to him.

"Tumhara yeh Bhai kabhi sudhrega nahi! I tell you, humesha se hi mere romance ke beech aata hai!" Funny, he was talking about his best friend like that. But, Swayam would never stop his questions, even with Rey! Where were you, why did you take so long, Who were you with ... Rey started to feel Swayam was becoming his mother! "But, voh sab chodo ... Today, your Bhai will not come in between my romance" he said huskily, placing the strand of hair which was blocking face, behind her ear.

She felt his intention and couldn't stop her self from blushing. The way he was looking at her, his eyeballs shifting its gaze from her eyes to her lips, not knowing which one to look at. He chose his destination and started leaning in, her eyes immediately shut seeing his face move closer to her's, waiting for his lips to capture her's.  He slowly closed his eyes, feeling her breath. They were just moments away from sharing an amazing moment when ...

"Tringgg"
They heard came moved away from each other. Still taking time to come back into their senses, they started to look around unable to meet each other in the eye. Rey then realized it was his phone that rang and mentally cursed the caller for ruining such a special moment. Rey got down from the table he was sitting on and attended the call.

Meanwhile, Taani really couldn't believe what was going to take place. Their first kiss. She never imagined it to happen in such a way, well, she actually never imagined it before. The blush, which adored her, had increased intently. She could feel her heartbeats rapidly beating.  By the time she calmed herself down Rey had finished his call.

"Voh Sharon ka phone tha", he said informing her, "She said that everyone is reaching class soon."

"Kya! Ab kya? What are we supposed to say?" Taani had reached panic mode ... As Rey had always said, worrying was her favorite job, besides loving him of course.

"I have an idea." Rey said and pulled Taani down to the ground and make her sit on the chair as he sat right next to her.

After around a minute, the gang entered the classroom and found Taani and Rey sitting next to each other, while Rey was teaching Taani more about Accounts.

"And because of this rule, most banks choose to use compound interest instead of simple interest." Rey had said while Taani was listening to him carefully, or at least in front of the gang.
"Rey, Taani. What are you guys doing here?" Swayam asked, getting suspicious again.

"Voh, after we finished up VP sir's work, Taani asked whether I could help her in Accounting. And how could I say no to my GS!" Rey explained to Swayam while he noticed Sharon raising her eyebrow. Swayam ignored his thinking and all of them started to settle down, as the class was about to start.

Rey, wanted to remain at his seat but Taani had gestured him to go sit with Swayam while Sharon sat beside her. He had no other choice but go to sit beside Swayam, he didn't want to upset his Taani of course. Can you imagine trying to manofy her while being in a secret relationship? Baap re, bahut mehnat karni padegi. Rey was stuck in a weird position. Swayam sat right beside him while a bit further away Taani was next to him.

Taani found the decision of sitting beside Sharon not a good one. It was not like she was talking non-stop but instead, Sharon kept teasing Taani about Rey and her and Taani was trying her best no to blush. She was praying, when the lecture would end but she knew that this wouldn't stop Sharon.

While trying to divert his mind to different topics, Rey had got an idea on how he could talk to Taani without Swayam or the professor finding out. He took out his phone and started typing ...

Taani suddenly felt a vibration in her bag. Her immediate guess was her phone. Slowly, without letting the professor know, she took out her phone and saw the message.

"Mujhe humara adhoora kaam pura karna hai" She started to think, what adhoora kaam. Unable to understand what he meant, she replied back saying "Kya"

After reading the message, Rey looked at Taani, who was awaiting his answer, and he pointed his finger to his lips and after that, pointed to her and then back to his lips. She started to think properly and thought, "Rey ke lips, uske baad mein aur uske baad Rey ke lips ... Wait, lips,main, lips. Kahin Rey humare kiss ki baat toh nahi kar rahe!" Her final thought made her eyes widen. She glared back at him in anger as she said shook her head gesturing No.

He looked at her with pleading eyes but that was not melting her. While they have their whole conversation, they hadn't realized that the professor had his eyes on them the whole time. He lost his patience and started shouting, "Taani, Reyaansh! Stand up!" Startled by the sudden shout, Taani and Rey looked at the professor confused as the whole class looked at them, "Stand Up!" repeated the professor. They both stood up and had their head's facing down. "What were both of you doing?" The professor started his interrogation.

"Voh .. sir, kuch nahi .." Rey tried to clarify but it had no effect on him. The professor had punished both of them by sending them out of the class. They both went out silently as the class looked at them, probably making fun of them.

"Sorry" Rey apologized as they had went a bit further from the classroom.

"Rey, aapko maafi maagne ki zaruart nahi ... Anyways I was getting bored. Now, we can go to the canteen and grab something to eat, kyunki mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai!" Taani said cheering him up. They both made their way to the canteen, enjoying each other's company.

~*~
Well, I don't know why I had made this OS. It was just an idea running from the past few days so I decided to pen it down. I really don't know how it came out so ...
Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Awww...this was so  cute...😳

Taarey hiding their relationship and Rey's gussa on the protective bhai Swayam😆

They were abt to share their first kiss but then nahi hua :(

And then the phone convo <3

Loved it
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
☺️ I dunno why m blushing this madly ☺️
Accounting.. Really? 🤣 

Amazing work Neha.. <3 Haye I could imagine Rey isharofying Taani about the kiss ☺️ 
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loovveee the title! <3 Reminds me of Pari! <3

And the OS.. I loved it re! It was so sweet and so cute.. The way you started, Swayam's possessive nature, Sharon the secret keeper, The almost first kiss, the phone convo.. Haye! Maar hi daala!

Tu ek din meko mil and I'll beat you to pulp.. This was amazing! Stop underestimating yourself..
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
res/unres
fantastic os yr
it was so cute & sweet😉😃
oh poor taarey their
1st kiss was ruined😆😆😆😆
when professor punishes them
that part was awesome😊

Edited by navk - 10 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Secret relationships can be fun at times
I like Taarey romance in the classroom
Aww possessive bhai is too cute
Naughty Rey is hilarious
Lovely OS
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahha... accounting off wat .. relly amazing os..
nyc..
i luv the title shud classroom romance.. !!
Suprbly written.. lamao .. funny at tge same tym too..
keep writing more. :)
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS 
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
amazing n fab os
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail