Honeybee27

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
GENRE:RomCom

RATING:12+

COLOR CODE:
Narration
Dialogue
Thoughts

This OS takes place on the day after Diwali. Shantivan is having a puja(prayer).            

"Arnavji, wake up!"

Khushi shouted for the nth time as she hurried about in their room getting herself dressed.

Arnav simply tossed over and covered his head with the large soft pillow.

She glanced at his sleeping reflection in the mirror while she applied lip gloss.

"Arnavji, please wake up!" She asked politely, still applying the shiny liquid to her lower lip.

"I'm tired, let me sleep.." Came the lazy reply.

She sighed in exasperation and kept the little tube aside, and strode towards the bed.

"Arnavji, Please stop behaving like a child and get up and shower, The puja is about to start!"

"10 minutes more.."
Arnav replied in a sleepy voice.

Khushi tried pulling the duvet off him but he wouldn't let go. Instead he caught hold of her hand and pulled her onto the bed before moving on top of her.

"Arre" Khushi groaned in frustration

"Arnavji, We're getting late and look at what you've done, my hair.."

"Shhh.."
Arnav placed his finger on her luscious lips putting a stop to her protest.

He looked into her eyes and moved in to kiss her.

"But Arnavji, The puja..." She said in a worried voice, causing Arnav to close his eyes in frustration.

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment Khushi?" He asked, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Because your 'moments' always have bad timing!"Khushi replied cleverly.

"And anyway, all you ever do is romance, I have work to do too Arnavji...now get up and go shower and let me work in peace!"

"Fine.."
He got up and helped her up by offering his hand.

Khushi saw the angry expression on his face and felt a tinge of guilt run through her, maybe she said too much.

"Arnavji?" She spoke lovingly to Arnav who was just about to enter the bathroom.

"What?" Came the sharp reply

"Look at me..." She said warmly

"Why?"

She went to him and cupped his face with her tiny hands.

"You're getting late isn't it, now go for your puja, why are you still here?" Arnav said in a angry tone which Khushi found cute.

"Are you angry at me Arnavji?" She asked sweetly still cupping his face.

He was just about to say 'yes' but after seeing the concern and pure unconditional love for him in her eyes, his anger just melted away. He sigh in defeat and held her hands that were cupping his face and brought them to his lips.

He kissed them and said "Can I ever be angry at my beautiful wife?"

Khushi wrapped her hands around him, engulfing him in a sweet,delicate hug while her head rested on his shoulder.

"I love you Arnavji!" She said in the most loving tone ever

"I love you too sweetheart" he whispered into her ear.

Khushi withdrew from the hug gave a sweet peck on Arnav's lips. This slowly turned into a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes, They broke apart and Khushi's face was an undeniable shade of crimson. Arnav caressed her face and captured her lips again.

They were then disrupted by some 'clearing throat' noises and broke apart around only to see Anjali with her palms covering her eyes.

"Di?" Arnav said, amused at his sisters expression.

"I saw nothing!" Anjali blurted out in embarrassment before darting out of the room, earning a comical "What the" expression from Arnav.

Arnav chuckled and looked back at Khushi, who looked flabbergasted.

"Khushi, what happened?" He asked, quite amused at the horrified look on her face.

"Di saw us!" Khushi replied in shock.

"So what?" He replied casually

Khushi looked at him in utter disbelief and then spoke:

"Arnavji, She's your elder sister...and what if she tells the other family members???...no this can't happen, they will tease me forever!"

Arnav watched his wife who by now was whispering prayers to Devi maiyya with her eyes shut, typical KKGSR style.

"Khushi why are you so scared?" He asked his panicking wife

She opened her eyes and nervously bit on her nails.

"Arnavji, didn't you see...Di.."

Khushi found it hard to speak as she kept on thinking about how this would become something that Anjali would always tease her about.

Arnav was enjoying every minute of this. He loved it when Khushi was nervous as this made her look so cute!

And Arnav being the 'ASR' that he was, just had to tease her more.

"Khushi...By the way, you should be lucky that Di only saw us kissing!"

"What?"
Khushi could not believe her ears, what was this laad governor saying!

"Yeah Khushi...had she come a little later, she would have seen much more than that!" Arnav spoke with a mischievous grin, resulting in a wide eyed Khushi.

"Arnavji, you're...you're so Shameless!" Khushi said looking at Arnav's smirking face.

"It is the truth Khushi...I'm not saying anything wrong...and anyway, me,being shameless...really?"

Arnav said, pretending to be modest but Khushi saw the hint of naughtiness in his eyes.

"Yes, you're shameless, very shameless!" Khushi retorted before exiting the room, muttering a "laad governor" on the way out.

"Shameless huh? Well let's show her just how shameless Arnav Singh Raizada can really be!"

Arnav thought to himself, his signature smirk plastered on his face.

The puja was over and the guests were gone.

Arnav walked into the lounge after a last-minute conference call to see the Raizada women chatting away over Tea and snacks.

He noticed that Khushi was rather shaky and that Anjali kept giving her those teasing looks.

"Khushi'ji, uhhm, may I ask why you are so quiet today?" Asked a grinning Anjali

"Uhhm..n..no...nothing, just like that" Khushi stuttered in the usual sanka devi manner with hand gestures and a nervous smile on her face.

"Really?" Anjali gave Khushi one of them sarcastic looks and then giggled a little.

Khushi looked around at the suspicious faces of the Raizada's and muttered a "Hai Devi maiyya" whilst still scanning the room for a distraction.

"Di, what's that on your arm?" She squealed loudly, pleased at her 'distraction finding' skills.

"Huh?" Anjali replied whilst scanning her arm for the object of Khushi's attention.

"This" Khushi spoke as she bent forward and pointed to a mark on Anjali's arm ,which was the size of a cashew.

"Oh this...This is a birthmark" Anjali said , earning a "Oh" from Khushi who was just overjoyed at her success at distracting them.

She did a little happy-dance in her mind, but soon came back-to-earth as she could not risk being teased any further.

"Why do you ask Khushi'ji?"

Khushi thought quickly and then replied to Anjali who was munching a samosa.

"Voh...I thought maybe you got burnt or something yesterday, but thank Devi maiyya its nothing like that"

Anjali smiles and continues relishing her samosa.

"...By the way Di, why do you hide it under your pallu?"

"Because it is very ugly!"
Anjali frowned.

"No Di, it isn't...you know, my amma used to say that birthmarks are very special, they are like lucky charms" Khushi spoke in her usual bubbly tone.

"Reaalli phatti sari?" Manorama questioned

"Yes mami-ji...absolutely" came the chirpy reply.

"Do you have birthmarks too Khushi betiya?" Nani asked.

"Yes Di,see on my wrist" Khushi replied, pointing to the light mark.

"Its very light Khushi betiya" Nani said.

"Yes that's true" replied Khushi whilst studying the blemish. And that's when she heard a familiar voice.

"Khushi has another one too"

She turned around to see Arnav standing behind her.

She felt nervous once again to see the devilish look on Anjali's face.

"Ar...Arnavji...you?" Khushi stuttered

"Yes, me" Arnav smiled back

"What happened Khushi'ji, You go speechless as soon as you see chottey?" Anjali teased her bhabi.

"N..no...di" Khushi struggled with words.

"So Khushi'ji, where is the other birthmark that chottey speaks about?" Anjali questioned, mischief depicted on her features.

"No..nowhere..Di" Khushi stammered leaving everyone confused at her sudden nervousness.

But just then, Arnav spoke: "Khushi, why are you lying, tell them!"

Everyone's attention went to Khushi who was nervously biting her nails.

Then Arnav spoke again:
"Di, Khushi has a birthmark on her upper thigh...but obviously I'm the only one that's seen it"

Arnav said it as if it was the most natural thing ever, leaving the raizada women laughing like crazy.

But to say Khushi was shocked was an understatement..Her mouth hung open as her eyes were like saucers. She could not believe her husbands boldness in front of the entire family.

"Khushi What happened?" Arnav asked modestly, snapping his wife back to her senses.

"Uhm...That..I mean...no nothing"

"Don't be shy Khushi..I have marks too"

"Really chottey?"
Anjali asked, trying her best to hold back her laugh

"Yeah Di, But not birthmarks...the marks that Khushi has given me, isn't it Khushi?"

"H..huh?"
Khushi still couldn't believe Arnav's shamelessness.

"Ooh..hickey?" Manorama questioned teasingly.

"I have some work!" Khushi blurted out before making a quick escape. Her face was as red as a tomato

"Wait sweetheart!" Arnav shouted and then followed her, leaving the family in fits of laughter.

"Nani, can I ask you Something?" Anjali asked whilst chopping the spinach.

"Sure betiya, ask" Replied Nani who was adding spices to the paneer that she was preparing.

"Diwali was yesterday..then today's puja..." Anjali put down the knife and looked at her Nani
"Any particular reason?"

"oh yes,I was supposed to tell you. Actually I kept this puja today only because I want Devi maiyya to bless this house with great grandchildren."

"Meaning Akash and Chottey's children"

"Haan, Chottey and Akash's children, my great grand children"
Nani said as she proceeded to prepare roti dough.

Anjali thought for a while and then giggled.

"Why are you laughing dear?" Nani looked curiously at her grand daughter.

"You know Nani...looking at Chottey and Khushi'ji, I don't think you have to wait too long for that" LOL

THE END

Part two: OS: Little fights, Wild nights

Disclaimer
The above story is a work of fiction based on TV serial "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon". I do not own any of the characters but the story belongs to me and I will not tolerate plagiarism.

UPDATES:
Readers who want to be updated on new works, kindly buddy me as I will be updating via PM from now onwards.Smile

RESPONSE:
I highly appreciate readers who take their time to respond. I acknowledge each one of your inspirational wordsHeart However, I have no right to tell them to comment, this decision is theirs to makeWink

Edited by Honeybee27 - 02 May 2014 at 5:00am

The following 237 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladknsmaliniruvninilu_grithuparnaDeepa.slalitha203Afairyhopalongawsomechokrirashmi.pinkyhoney.29092HugeArshiFanarshimaniaspriraniushaflyingranee1503ritummoni16drashti_angelSWAarshiShaolinjinipatelvajuneArshian4lifeHameshaSobtiDEEWANI94YellowyHolmesshanti4NikiiPkiwikaliabhi.dolls_pmssugandhbhawnamythrayeBabyShowraniii2ocean28NavjotSmalaxmimalar3awaheedcutyanushkapreciouspearlywelcomebrosangeethbalabhambaridereksmithxyzw231jeni24Ashlena8sarah_zaishanivedithakanamika00anisa79ipi2011babli0204os112801ThreeDsinluvwivARHIArchu61vini96MSgayatrissr565ushalicutie13ruby20C3_IFTinkJiaGunMArnav_KhushifanS.Hafeezsandystarz19kritz11alisowjkria1996Jezminehari93IPKKND_PyaarWaterIcelovebarun...Swathiarshieronicutiepie_ashsamarablogtokyotitanichomelessmaria29surrazdanmayurisb80arshifansangniinuma007imanechAryanchamanutdno1fanipkknd0Sonia_J16test1radha.lovePrinceASRsDhaniheckwidifarnie002selenagomez786aysemLDGfamiyasarita_barunshafqee80littlemissstarSirenMitralourel24iris_iris2sarozzjg12sweetlifeniya55smatKarkitBubblySanayajdd1959cuteyraizada84Rubab4137Chandu2000Lovely_Bajwa_nishaipkkdianNooroifsaal044robinhood008NkayaniSharaaKtotheMSwaran13jessjazzpia-loves-sarunprincessaaliyalovespellgopikaajifaffyvandana73Ni_singhlove_for_serialsivatharshiniholic_fanm-g19Paru_smiley13ABCDesiGirl93ragvir92---Sonia---ongongongarunsunita_gmsmiley-shineyIPKKNDfan4evermsinarshiar8magss24hira2050devishreerwishka17pari_goyalsparikhsmanJaan_Arshisimi58piaviviandsenaAbiLuvsArshiroshaanhenamaniRaadhiyaaa..Sruthi..Shru9tiravalisharma06-PariKCmissmkkoiskzariya123.BumbleBee.-aruni-A_BAzoobie-doobieadhu11nano123bluemoon255AnjuRishRafaheliJaveria3991deepz_SI.BShoney-sweetyranogillvandana1965Rohinid..Enchantress..ShikhaKhushichandana.sdeepika45hira_arniefffan123sspoorthydiv26snoopy84saima4744ameena671rashikajakhushilaksh65areeba_blossomlara3110FAYKHAN29priasweetajoopLyssaPieMrDarcyfanNidsubh007sarunsashasinghsonia_1sarunholic_arhiHansaNpsarada.Jiya.adventure_gurlAkorshi-Xpress-tvbufARS24thulasi_arshiBarun_AddictRizArshi..Divya..pup03AALUSLOLWARajiSobtiansalooni_sree_.Anisha.lazyleavesArshi.Sugi.IPKIsleOfCapriwhiterose29chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Consequences of a Shameless Husband [Link to sequel added]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Divya..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Divya..

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Shameless LG !! :p
Nice os..
Keep writing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20cuteyraizada84Honeybee27

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
well actually arnie other people too must have seen that mark on khushi
like her mother not just you
but yes probably the only man who has seen it
sheesh that was so naughty of him
shamelessness indeed
well love bites and Hickey aint same as birthmarks mate
cheers for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Honeybee27cuteyraizada84

Chandu2000

Goldie

Chandu2000

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Loved it...do write more on the besharam Arnav or besharam Khushi !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Honeybee27

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Awesome Shameless Arnav LOL

Honeybee27

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Awww Arnav is so Besharam. Embarrassed

Honeybee27

Goldie

Honeybee27

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandu2000

Loved it...do write more on the besharam Arnav or besharam Khushi !!

Lol, hard to imagine a besharam KhushiLOL but I'm sure it will be fun writing about that

Chandu2000

Honeybee27

Goldie

Honeybee27

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Divya..

Shameless LG !! :p
Nice os..
Keep writing..

Heart thanksEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post