Jodha Akbar

~ FF AkDha in Jungle ~Thd 2 ~ Part 50 on Pg138 Updated 28/3/14

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the second thread of ~*~ AkDha in Jungle FF ~*~   

Thread one is closed by me, because it has reached 135 pages and I want that we start with a new one now.

Here is the link to Thread one : ~*~AkDha in Jungle ~*~ Thread 1

You can relish all 37 parts in Thread one..The next part, ie , Part 38 will be continued from here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~

Part 38 - Page 1
Part 39 - Page 14
Part 40 - Page 26

Summary of parts 1 - 40 on Page 38

Part 41 - Page 38
Part 42 - Page 47
Part 43 - Page 60
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail

Recap :

Hoshiyar adored Ruqaiya for her mind-blowing actions.

Ruqaiya grinned - This is nothing Hoshiyar! Nothing.. See my further plans and you'll be amazed! Aaj to sirf use humne chota sa tohfa diya hai..
Humse humare Shauhar ko humse alag karne ka.. Ab jald hi uski maut ka karan banenge hum ..and she laughed loudly with much hysterical expressions.

Hoshiyar was terrified inside. What if she really did something like that? But immediately he put his thoughts away..For he
was loyal to her.. He'd always support her.

Part 38 :

**Morning**

A subtle and soft breeze blew all over Agra palace. It was so sweetly fragrant and gentle as if the Allah himself had his blessing over it.
The atmosphere was so different today.. The air was smiling, the flowers giggled..The birds chirped...and from no angle
did it look like the hub of sorrow, the way it looked the day before.

Where on one hand, the residents of Palace were still worried for Jodha's condition..Jalal on the other hand felt  jocular, gratified and highly elated.

** Jalal-Jodha room**

Jodha slowly moved her closed eyes, mumbling something in her sleep. SHe looked worried..She looked little scared and mumbled -
Shahenshah bacha lijiye humein..nahin...aahh! ..

Jalal had woken up early and was looking at his Mallika from great mesmerisation.

As soon as he saw her mumbling, he felt guilt struck.
He immediately caressed her forehead and said in a low and caring tone - Jodha! HUm yahin hain aapke paas..dekhiye..aap bilkul thik hain..

Jodha slowly relaxed and finally opened her eyes. She looked fine and her wounds had improved a lot.
She looked at Jalal with loving eyes and slowly got embraced in his arms.

Jalal hugged his Mallika with great love and he felt on the top of the world.
Today's morning was the best for him. He had never felt this happiness and joy ever before in his life.

He continued to hug Jodha with full love and passion until Jodha broke it.

Jodha felt so ecstatic in his arms and said mischieviously - SHahenshah! Aaj hum par itna pyar..Humara matlab hai..Vaise to hum dono ki subah aise hi hoti hai..
Par najane kyun humein aaj kuch alag sa mehsoos ho raha hai..Bataiye na..achanak itna pyar..

Jalal smiled at her and said - Dekhiye Jodha! Aapki tabiyat thik nahi hai.. abhi aap aaram kijiye.. HUm zara naashta mangwate hain... Aapko bahut bhukh lag rahi hogi na..

Jodha tried to get up and Jalal helped her in that.

Jodha - ALright! SHahenshah !  Let me just freshen up and then we'll have our breakfast together.

Jalal nodded..Jodha couldnt understand his divine smile today.. He was continuously smiling all the while.. Jodha was getting impatient by each passing second.

Jodha got up and made her way to bathroom. Jalal tried to followed her but she stopped him, blushing all the while.

Jodha - Hum bilkul thik hain Shahenshah! Aap humare piche mat aaiye..(n she smiled and went in bathroom)..

Jalal was so happy today.. He said - Jodha ! I am dying to see your expressions when you will get to know that we are going to be parents. Ya Allah! I love you so much Jodha!You have not only
 made me understand the real meaning and purpose of life..but also let me witnessed the true love..You completed me Jodha..and Now you have given me the most precious gift..
I cant imagine my life without you Jodha.. I love you..

Jodha freshened up and rested on bed and Jalal sat beside her..hankering at her in a euphoric way.

Jodha was now getting totally annoyed with Jalal's constant smiling and gazing at her and before she could say anything further, the whole lot of Hameeda Begum and her group ladies entered in.

Jodha suddenly covered up her Palla on her head and smiled seeing them. Jodha greeted everyone and so did Jalal.

Hameeda was so tensed. She immediately went to Jodha and hugged her out of immense care. Jodha hugged her back too.

Hameeda cried and said - Jodha beta! aap thik to haina..HUm aapke liye bahut pareshan the.. bataiye..ab aapko kaisa lag raha hai?H
Humne Hakim Sahiba se pucha tha to unhone humein kaha ki aapki haalat bilkul hai..Allah ka shukr hai..

(At this, Jalal giggles up inside and remembers that he had ordered the Hakims to not share the pregnancy news with anyone).

Ruqaiya had also come with Hameeda's group.

She burnt with jealousy and anger. How could this Jodha still survive her attack? But then She smirked and said to herself- Wait Jodha! THis is nothing!
I will have a more brutal attack on you this time! Haha..!!

Jodha replied to Hameeda - Hum bilkul theek hain Ammi-jaan.. Pata nahi kaise humara pair fisal gaya aur hum gir gaye..Lekin hum ab bilkul thik hain..

Hameeda caressed her head and said - Alright beta! You rest now and both of you have your breakfast! We'll take leave..

Jodha nodded simlingly. Hameeda and her group left, But Ruqaiya stayed back.

Jalal and Jodha both were surprised. Jodha felt a bit awkward and she said - Vo..Shahenshah.. Hum abhi aate hain..I have left something in bathroom.

Jalal could understand her feelings and he got a bit angry. He said - Wait Jodha! You sit here and have breakfast first.. You don't need to awkward everytime..You are my love and you don't have to feel anything..This I am telling you the last time.

Omg! He was so bold in that statement..Both Ruqaiya and jodha were surprised!

Then Jalal turned to Ruqaiya - Adaab Ruqaiya Begum! Kahiye..kaise aana hua?

Ruqaiya started her mellodrama and shed crocodile tears.

Ruqaiya came near Jodha and hugged her.

Ruqaiya - Jodha Begum! Hum bahut dar gaye the aapki halat dekh kar.. Aapko koi gehri chot to nahi lagi na..

Jodha replied without much expression but a little smile - Hum thik hain Ruqaiya Begum..Aap chinta mat kijiye..Humein bataiye..Aapki tabiyat to thik haina?

Ruqaiya - Jee hum bhi bilkul theek hain..Lekin hum aapki halat dekh kar itna dar gaye the..ki humne ek faisla kiya hai..

Jalal looks at her with questioning eyes.

Ruqaiya turned to Jalal and said - Jalal! I know you are busy in  Diwaan-e-Khaas daily matters..So what I was thinking is..Why not I care for Jodha Begum from now on..
till she gets perfectly alright! I dont want my friend to depend on maids for anything..I will personally help her and care for her..whenever you are not there..

Jodha and Jalal both were shocked..

Jalal said in a soft tone - Nahi Ruqaiya..Iski koi zarurat nahi hai..Aapki bhi tabiyat thik nahi hai..Aapko to khud aaram ki zarurat hai..Hum hain Jodha ke paas..

Jodha was already too baffled to answer anything.And anyways for her, her answer or Jalal's answer was no different.

Ruqaiya played another move - No Jalal! I cant risk my friend's life. This time I am not listening to you..PLease let me care for her. Moreover. I want to strengthen
mine and Jodha Begum's relationship.

This she said with much warmth and sugar-coated tone..enough for Jodha and Jalal to get convinced.

Jalal smiled and said - Ok RUqaiya ! I have no problem.

Jodha also smiled and Ruqaiya smirked within.

Precap - Jalal tells Jodha about baby.

So, Guys, Did you like it?
Please HIT LIKE and DO LEAVE REVIEW!!😊😊😊
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it nancy...ruku is so cunning,we know she will try to harm jodha again but i hope she will fail and jalal will finally get his baby...
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³CONGRATSSS DEAR FOR UR NEW THREADπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
⭐️WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL UPDATE DEAR...πŸ‘
❀️❀️❀️I LUV THE START PART OF AKDHA D MOST...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

hey did jodha hv any idea abt rukku becoz as u describe jodha's reaction when she finally agree to rukku taking care of her was too casual like u shown when after adham khan's death MM came to apologise to Jodha infront of Jalal...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...tell na...

and want to ask u...jis scene ka mai itna wait karti ho tum uss mei hi tym lagati ho na...😑😑😑
i was dying to know jodha's reaction on good news...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

plz continue soon na...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†plz updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by SShreShthA - 10 years ago
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it😊😊
ruqu is such an evil😑😑
hope jalal finds out about ruqu's evilness before she again hurts jodha
⭐️⭐️
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrts dear fr nw thread
nice update
jodha jalal scen to cute
ruk really bad tabh bhi uski bat man gaye pata nahi jab pata chalega ki jodha ma bane wali hai to vo kya karegi
waiting fr jodha reaction
do pm me nxt time
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

loved it nancy...ruku is so cunning,we know she will try to harm jodha again but i hope she will fail and jalal will finally get his baby...

Thanks Aanchal! I have my plans!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
apsara310882 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for your 2nd thread
wonderful update
u made my day today, bcos i was quite upset after yesterday's episode
atleast your ff has given some peace of mind
waiting for your next update
it would be nice if u update it tomarrow

have a nice day
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: apsara310882

congrats for your 2nd thread
wonderful update
u made my day today, bcos i was quite upset after yesterday's episode
atleast your ff has given some peace of mind
waiting for your next update
it would be nice if u update it tomarrow

have a nice day

Aww Thank you so much dear! I am so happy my update could bring a smile on your face! Thank you😊😊
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG what an update ⭐️ β­οΈ

Nancy u r gr888 AwchUm update deA - πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
njoyed reading it πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
do continU soon 😳

En congo shOngo foh ur 2nd thrEad
😊
Edited by lovergirlalina - 10 years ago