Frequent Posters

alisondi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh expel...
Read the entire 4 parts in one go..
Might I say u r the culprit...
Not arnav..not khushi...not lucknow
U babe seduced me with the absolutely heart absorbing details...frm the emotions of the leads to there physical expressions...

Spell bounded!
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An Update Day...😊...A Happy Day...
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RES! 
---- 

PHEW! 

That was INTENSE. 
And honestly I kind of need a box of tissues..
so we have our very first Kyun Dard Hai Itna moment. 
This chapter was so well written, especially in its portrayal of arnav singh raizada. 
I am still reeling from the fact that you revealed all his secrets in ONE GO! 
We found out what actually happens in the "closed" room...and I honestly have two words...SPOT ON. 
You did justice to the past, of slowly loosing people..so much pain and suffering. 
As if that wasn't enough Kay comes and says she would hold on to him if she could. And now I want to scream! Why cant she?! Why does she have to leave also? 
And it is so unfair that a chapter titled "letter" only has an incomplete letter. EXPEL. This is the worst cliff than those that we encountered during spelunking. 

How can you sleep at night, leaving us all like this? 
I guess probably patting yourself after reading this tiny comment on a job very very very very well done! 

(still res) 

---- 

OH ooops forgot to say DOCTOR ASR?! 

Mind = blown. 

------

Dearest J, 
Hello Hi! 
Yes yes, 3 days later, as always following the clock on indian railway stations.. 

J this was a brilliant chapter, it was like taking a walk inside A's heart and mind..something one rarely gets a chance to do (unless u are reading sins, than u want to Staaaph that walk asap!). It was a dose of thanda pani on the smooth sailing SKD, and yet it gave me hope like none other..that whatever is happening, its for the long haul, and I am kind of not surprised that SAX be da sexcerpt for the next part (also cause u take immense pleasure in our suffering, u shyamio u!). 

In the midst of everything that happened, all the chaos of her running away, I forgot that I didnt expect her to inform anyone and leave (much like arnav)! So I cant help be SUPER RELIEVED that it was a temporary informed thing, even if it was good old "personal emergency". What is with your Kays and those two words?! Always leaving the As in a state of perplexity and contemplating the words: iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

I feel like I have NE'ER met this man before, and I have read countless stories with him as the lead. You have used the classic traits anger, solitude, heavy past, smart and rich beyond measure, passionate, and putting your fresh perspective into it. I effing LOVE him. He is much much more real and perceivable. May it be his outburst in front of everyone when Kay goes missing, or his confining himself in a room to grieve her loss (of sorts). 

Oh the melancholy we associated with him, finally makes sense. The guilt, the solitude..everything does. I loved your depiction of him being stuck in that room for 48hours. People have different ways of coping with things, and ASR well we always knew for him it was immersing into work, or shutting himself off from the world. This just took the latter to another level and justifiably so. What I loved was how he talked himself into changing it all around, for his family's sake, for his sake but not without Kay in it. Brilliant. Brilliant writing. 

Oh and Raizada keep them "the mystery of KKG (not sure if she is a kumari heer, literally and figuratively too)" kostins coming! I want to add a few of mine own to that list: 
1. Why was she in solitary confinement before? 
2. What does she mean by time to take up another job? 
3. Is she a chor of some capacity, the thing with paintings was really shifty! 
4. Why, how does she know SO much about sheesh mahal, especially when its been closed for 20 years? Or its just her keen eye for things, and that is how she really got to know it better?
5. What triggered her coming out of the solitary confinement? Arnav or Mahal? 
6. Oh and why is she so fazed by the mention of Akash, is her loss to do with a sibling as well? 
Please to get your investigators to look into this? 
Or just get the woman writing your story, to hurry the bleep up and UPDEX! Oh and while we are at it, can you please tell her to stop leaving us with half written letters? TFS. 

Than came that scene the one I loved SO SO SO MUCH. When she finally comes back after two days and how it all plays out. Reminds me of the time when Kay says she is leaving and going back to Lucknow but turns up for Anjali's wedding anniversary with sweets and hides in the closet. I absolutely LOVED the way you wrote this one, gave me the pheelz. Especially with him walking through the north wing, just to get to her and she acts the way she does. At this point I am ready to burst into backstreet boys (for A's sake only) and start singing "quit playing games with my heart". But I cut the melodrama because I know bad things come to those who wait on the edge of cliffs, and we will know all about Kays pheelz soonish after a longish wait. 

And than part 2. Words really dont do justice to how freaking perfectly you wrote his side of the story! I think I have told you everything already, right from handling him being an orphan, to his bromance with akash, to his love for being a doctor, to giving it all up and starting to live Akash's life. All because of the actions behind those words, his movements, his breathlessness, his anguish, Kay's emotions..J, I think this was one of the most well written confessions evaaa. And you have written quite a few of those in the recent times! 

I love that as always you played on the similarity of their situations. Maybe this is why they always ask each other the right questions, that no one else can. Or the way he opened up to her like he has to no one else. Or why they feel this connection, that cant be named. The way Kay summed up A's guilt was like she is a psychiatrist or something?! Kidding. But seriously thats what he needed to hear, see what I mean about hope despite all the KDHI. Just like I know Arnav is going to make this work, no matter what, he is in this for the long haul..this chapter just proved it. And if not that, at least we know she is not going to run away after he finishes reading the letter! 

J. As always as I did ZERO justice to this chapter, and my pheelz. Stop being so freaking brilliant, its hard to matchup, dammit! 

ps. If I havent stressed enough, I am so so glad u are back and writing this, even if it means I have been on a cliff for 4 days and turned into a insomniac!  
pps. I miss S, dammit! 

Edited by LooneyLuna - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sheer luck!😃
Edited!

Secrets revealed finally!
As much as it surprised arnav, it even surprised me, that how come she became such an important part of his life is just few days of time? Her absence traumatized him so much that he shut himself from the world & again became the same arnav he was earlier!

He has a bad past...Dear ones dying in front of him own eyes & he couldn't do even a single things about it...Yes! One definitely holds oneself responsible for it & all the possibility of what ifs arise!

As I went on reading the update, I had only one thing in my mind i.e., If khushi is a normal human being? Or else why would she talk like that?

I am confused, nervous & as anxious as arnav is..! Off to read next part😊
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Indeed all secrets are out in the open; even if it may have been from one party. It was indeed heartrending to know about Arnav's past; the tragedies that have struck him in rapid succession. As Khushi said, it is understandable of him to shun anything that would remotely be close to giving a glimpse of happiness. The most poignant part of the revelation would of course be the reason behind the renovation of the Mahal. Last wishes do help us in providing solace by making us believe that fulfiling them is going to let our loved one rest in peace, but it is just an attempt on our part to make us feel as close to the person who has departed, as possible. But the guilt he is suffering from needs to go; it is difficult of course, seeing your brother die when he could have been able to at least make an attempt to save him...

A question that arose in my mind is the relation between Aman and Arnav. It seems as though Aman is the son of Alok Mathur (proved also through the way he addressed Anjali), so is he the one still handling Raizada resorts or has the post been relinquished by him?

Another question is about Arnav's age. It was evident from the prologue that an Arnav in his mid thirties is in store for us and his qualifications (postgraduate degree and an elevation to the post of assistant director of teh oncology department) support the earlier statement. So he has been single for this long? Akash's death only occured a year ago (if I'm not wrong) then there must be some other reason (apart from the taxing schedule) for him to have stayed so for this long (I could be seeing too much into this; soemoen stop me)

Over to the revelation of Khushi's past/present, which is bound to have implications on their future. I think I should be honest over here and say that for a change I'm happy about being left at the clifhanger; I'm sure that what the letter is going to reveal will have heartbreak in store for us (I'm thinking my theory on Khushi's marital status is going to prove to be true). All I can hope is that it does not be a cause for further tribulations in store for Arnav.
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by IronButterfly - 10 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice n emotional update.

ARNAV is 30 years old I guess n Is Khushi is s human or a vampire I doubt or heiress of royalty. Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago