Book Talk

Hello!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SangitaSingh

SangitaSingh

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Greetings all, 
Entrepreneur and an HR Recruitment Consultant by profession, I run HR Recruitment and Consultancy Firm for past 5 years. This firm has provided recruitment solutions to many reputed organizations.

And after certain period of time, I decided to write the book "How To Start An HR Consultancy Company?" to guide the emerging entrepreneurs in starting and growing their business of HR Consulting and not repeat the mistakes I had made. This book is a step by step guide for entrepreneurs looking to start their own HR Recruitment and Consulting Firm.

Hope to interact with you all. Thank you. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello!" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top