Ruhee & Karishma ( Pari and Pia ) AT !!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Pic credit Mallu
Rules:

• Follow PR forum rules and IF COC
  • Talk about Pia , Pari , Ruhee , Karishma
  • Don't bash members/ fan groups/ actors/ characters
  • Please avoid quote trains. Don't quote each others' posts more than 4 times. Use @name instead
  • Have fun :)

Ruhee Bagga's  & Karishma sharma profile on India forums.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11709/ruhee-bagga/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11710/karishma-sharma/

She calls herself as Pari Deshmukh and is the first child of business tycoon Arjun kirloskar and Purvi (Archana's adopted daughter).
She comes across as a modern yet determined and hardworking girl who loves her family especially her mom.
She doesnt trust her father as she feels her father cheated her mom(which is a misunderstanding).
She loves Aman (Naran karmarkar) and feels even he cheated her, because of which she  doesnt trust men easily and has lost  faith in love.
When she came to know Pia is her sister, instead of feeling hurt, she happily welcomed her with open arms.
She is a positive and a  very interesting character .
Credit :
pari-kirloskar

She is the second child of Ovi and Arjun kirloskar, the first one was a stillborn.
She is a downright positive character who has place in her heart for everyone. She is younger than Pari and has stayed away from her family for 20 years with her mom.
She loves her mom and dad equally and her aim in life is to unite her mother with her family.
She comes across as a modern girl from outside but inside she is very sweet and sanskaari and always thinks about others happiness.
Till now, no male character has been introduced for her but hopefully she will meet her prince charming soon

Credit : pari-kirloskar

Pia & Pari 😳

Update soon .
ic credit to pics uploader

Edited by muaaz - 9 years ago
Thanks for the pics!
I like her too! She has the strength of personality in her face. I like her interactions with Azoba Manav and Archana Aaji and also her bond with Purvi! 
 Liked her in BALH too! ðŸ˜Š 
Yes, ruhee bagga is playing daughter of Arvi. She looks so beautiful.. Her bonding with manav & purvi are good.. I like her..
Though I don't find her conventionally good looking, she definitely has character! I'm liking her.Edited by GManda72 - 10 years ago
Thanks for d pics, I like her too, very nice bonding with all family members, but dont like pari for how she is treating Arjun, guess she is not d only one to blame..

Muaaz
                                                                                                  pari-kirloskar

If you want your name to be added to this AT, hit the option  OR PM me &  Pari-kirloskar

Edited by muaaz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by muaaz

I know her behavior with Arjun is so bed me also not liking this because we all know how much arjun love her before leap but why he is not contect to her for past 20 years .Hope when misunderstanding clear Arjun -Pari share a great bonding.

Miss Arjun-Pari bonding ofter leap.

Though I don't find her conventionally good looking, she definitely has character! I'm liking her
Angry with Aai & Baba

Edited by muaaz - 10 years ago
She's beautiful.. Is it just me or does she really looks like Jacqueline Fernandez?!😳