What Next? The Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanaasr

Groupbie

sanaasr

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Do you think they are planning a Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo? He did not win, he is perfect bachelor material and he gained lot of fans! This is what they do in the American Bachelor show - the runner up is usually the next bachelor/bachelorette!

I guess we can expect a Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo..but I am not sure about the drama...What do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LionessxoAnkitaKaranPerfangel5655

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Next? The Bachelor show with Karan Sagoo?" in The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayaalon ki Mallika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kameshreddy

Goldie

kameshreddy

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
good plan or he will enter bigg boss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaasr

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I keep saying this to my sister. if they followed the American format then Karan "the perfect guy any girl would want" would be hands down the next bachelor. Jashn too. 
I wish they would get lesser known people to do these shows instead of Bollywood or Television celebrities. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitchalbomsanaasrcriticaleyes

sanaasr

Groupbie

sanaasr

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I keep saying this to my sister. if they followed the American format then Karan "the perfect guy any girl would want" would be hands down the next bachelor. Jashn too. 
I wish they would get lesser known people to do these shows instead of Bollywood or Television celebrities. 

They even made Mallika say several times on TV that Karan is the perfect guy any girl would want! I guess this was their plan all along. Make Karan look good and likeable but don't select him in the end so they can make a new show with him. Karan is definitely good on camera, I don't think any of the other guys will work as a Bachelor because they don't have the same level of maturity and screen presence. Karan is perfect in every way (not sure of he was acting perfect though lol )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyes

sanaasr

Groupbie

sanaasr

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameshreddy

good plan or he will enter bigg boss

It will be even more interesting if he enters big boss.. I want to see Karan and Vijay fight it out in big boss  ROFL

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
 Yes. I think Karan Sagoo would be an excellent candidate for a Bachelor show. We've had Rahul Mahajan and so far he's the only one who actually married the chosen candidate.

I looked up Karan on facebook  and he deserves his own show. Being Mallika's chosen one would have only led to problems in relationship for both Mallika and Karan.

I think Vijay was chosen for two main reasons. 1. Mallika wants to take her sexual rapport with Vijay to completion. Choosing Karan would have put an end to any sexual encounter with Vijay. 2. Dumping Karan would have been far more difficult than dumping Vijay in the future.

All said and done, Karan not being chosen by Mallika, although being a better candidate than Vijay, will have an opportunity to enter the Bachelor show. Karan can handle such a show, not Vijay.

But, I feel Bigg Boss is a show that Karan should avoid.

Just my opinion.

Edited by criticaleyes - 11 November 2013 at 12:18am

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
love to see Karan on screen again

mitchalbom

mitchalbom

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i agree guys...he is soo hot...Tongue...i want to see him on tv...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.