Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk update for 9nov----bajaj-prerna ROCK!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Yaar! Kya kahoo???! Aaj to maja aa gaya…….who cares if it was bajaj's dream..it was WONDERFUL……..excited? adrenaline levels on the rise???!!! Read on------enjoy---

It starts off when anurag comes to prerna's house and says-"jab prem aata hain to sare rishte poore ho jate hain…." He continues-

Anurag- prerna….jab prem hamari zindagi se gaya tha to ek tarah se hamari zindagi khatam ho gayi thi…..par aaj prem ke aane se hamari zindagi phir shuru ho gayi hain…(HAMARI?? Ahem ahem mr.basu!) prem se hi zindagi shuru hoti hain aur prem par hi aakar khatam ho jati hain…🤢..🤢

He takes the baby in his arms and kisses him. Prerna and her mom give an expression like-"ewwww……what is this man doing?" anurag is about to say something else when he notices the look….or rather scorn on prerna's face and returns the baby to her….and yeah there was a song for anurag in the background…..the kasautii zindagi kay one….ok so he's abt to leave when prerna's mom asks him why he had come. He apologizes and tells her that he forgot everything after looking at prem (koi nayi baat hain kya?!) and tells them both that he'd come to specially invite them for sindoor-khel and durga visarjan @ their place…he leaves but prerna thinks of something else…..(hame pata hain!!!)

At basu house, shravan and diya r playing and all guests r arriving…..all the preparations r being made….mohini despo is constantly looking at the door (hame yeh bhi pata hain!!!) for prerna. She is very excited and tells horihor to get the cradle and toys from the store and to neatly place them in her room. Moloy asks her why she's so excited and she tells him she's waiting for prerna  n her son. She is very happy over the fact that after so many years they will have a baby's laughter in her house.she tells him that she's eagerly waiting for her grandson……for anurag and prerna's child (do I need to say anything?lol!) moloy somehow convinces her to join the basu as prerna will come.

Indro is convinced by komo to take shravan out for 4-5 hours and as soon as indro takes shravan out on the context of ice-cream (no-1 is there to see him going out)….she informs aparna who becomes very happy and calls anurag. She tells him that she feels lonely w/o him and wants to meet him . he tells her to shut up. She tells HIM to shut up as now he'll have to listen to her as shravan is with her.he disconnects.🤢

Anurag searches for shravan but he's nowhere to b found…..don't worry…..the asus don't know….aparna calls him and tells him that she will meet him on kali pahad (I think it's the same place from where anurag is supposed to b killed……whatever!). she warns him not to come with the police as he's suffered the consequences in prem's case.he agrees.🤢

And now…….

The BEST scene I have seen for a long time----😆😳

Bajaj opens the door of his lonavla flat and starts walking inside it. Suddenly he sees prerna dressed and decked in red bridal wear. As soon as she sees him she turns her back to him angrily-

Prerna- aa gaye aap? Aakhir fursat mil hi gayi na aane ki?

Bajaj is like---prerna? He starts walking towards her when an imaginary bajaj goes to prerna with his coat in his hand (the brown one).

Bajaj- sorry prerna…..thodi si deri ho gayi

Prerna- thodi si nahi……poore ek ghante se ruki hoon main aapke liye….koi andaaza hain aapko!?

Bajaj- very sorry prerna….plz mujhe maaf kar do (looks so cute!)

Prerna- sawal hi nahi uth-ta!!

Bajaj- sirf is baar…….?

Prerna- theek hain…..sirf is bar maaf kar rahi hoon….agli baar maaf nahi karungi!!ok?

Bajaj very lovingly smiles at her and they both hug. (at this point……the kya pyar karoge song starts….) and then….with hands around each-other's waists….they move to another room……the real bajaj follows…..

In the room….there's a mirror in which bajaj…..instead of his reflection sees this scene that-

Prerna is moving away from bajaj when he grasps her hand and pulls her REALLY close to himself. For some moments……he stares into her eyes with intense love…..and then kisses her forehead ever so passionately and moves on to kissing her cheek.👏😊

Bajaj just looks on…..looks at how close the imaginary bajaj and prerna are…..

After that……bajaj and prerna r having a very romantic candle-light dinner where they r thoroughly enjoying each other's company . bajaj feeds prerna and enjoys each and every moment….they both laugh their blues away…….when suddenly the imaginary bajaj looks up @ the actual one….stares…..smiles in a way like-"iska kuch nahi ho sakta" and continues with his dinner. Bajaj comes back to reality and thinks about something.😳

(this scene was amazing yaar……bajaj was looking unbelievably sexy and so-so-so attractive and also- ronit and shweta's chemistry……even for the matter of 3-4 minutes was rocking…..and to that extent that my ears had gone hot while watching these scenes on tv……they looked as if they were in love since eternity…….prerna was also looking out-of-this-world! I hope this dream comes true some day! Keep ur dreams coming bajaj!!! We love them! Bajaj rulez……and rulez with prerna!! Haha! Too good)😛

@ basu house anurag informs prerna that aparna has kidnapped shravan……(what else CAN he do?!!!) aparna calls him again and tells him to come quickly. Prerna advises him to take the police along but he tells her that he does'nt want to repeat the mistake done in prem's case. Moloy calls him 4 visarjan but he tells him that he'll join the visarjan later as he has some imp work to do……anurag tells prerna to keep the matter a secret and leaves….prerna seems to be thinking-"because of 1 secret that I kept for u-----see where my life has gone-----and u r to bombarding me with ur silly secrets!!"😭

-------------------------------------------the end--------------------------------------------------------- that's it friends!!!!

The episode rocked------and so did bajaj and prerna!😃😃

Ekta…..plz make them come together……they'll set screens on fire…..!!!

A totally floored bajaj and ronit roy fan-👏

Lov-

ronitfan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
totally true bajaj rocks and prerna looks better with bajaj not with anurag.Sari problem ki jar tu anurag hai kyunki yeh problem us ki waja say ayi hai Stupid anu
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

seriously!! i totally agree with you! Best Jodi ka award should have gone to Bajaj and Prerna last year..not "Onurag"!!😛Anurag is such a kabab mein haddi...Prerna told him na in her looonng speech ki she loves bajaj..but no still this person persists! i dont know how prerna forgives him for everything..especially after he had kicked her out of the house and bajaj had looked after her!!🤢

I hope and hope that Prerna and Bajaj get together....not "Onu" and prerna...btw dont u think that Anurag has only 2 expressions:1>One when he's angry with his nostrils flaring 😡2>When he's crying(which he is perpetually!)😭

I wish Aparna had killed him off!

pmahesh thumbnail

Hey Ronitfan, just managed to catch your update (i am on a holiday and do not have a tv). Great update and seems like it was a great episode.

I am sad that i missed bajaj happy😭

Anyway, thanks, happy diwali!

Priti

Ronit thumbnail

Kyoun tumne yeh dil lagya tha

Mujhko batia tha yeh pyarr hai

Bolo na kyoun mujhko thukriya😭

Kia yeh meri harr hai

Main pagal tera deewana hoon kaisa tujhe bolon bewafa

Maine bhi kyoun tera jaisa hi pyarr tujhe na kia

Pagal dil yeh poocha KAB PYARR KAROGE MUJHSE HE HE HE HE HE MUJHSE