Raghu ..Raghu ..Raghu! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
ya liked his attitude so much...

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

I hav not seen a guy looking more handsome in yellow than our hero does.. n he was vry good. N his character has also bn portrayed really well.. the way he declined takin til from a guy...d way he thgt of getting d sweets instead of extra money, even though he wanted to buy a gud gift fr shi..small details that speak volumes. N ah his dialogue wit mahi..brilliant. I luvd d part wer he said, evn witout d money he'l take better care of shi..gave me goosebumps. Shi is a vry lucky woman.
Now on a totally different note, this is to inform u dat as I am going on vacation, I shall not be able to visit the forum for next one week. Kindly excuse me.

Cvs, dnt bring too many twists and dnt I say dnt start the romantic trak next week.

Yours truly
Divs

Njoy u r trip divya...dear...will miss you for a week,,,,🤗
Originally posted by awida

Thanks dear friend. 😊

Although I hate seperations. 🤢 But I have to agree with you in this case . Shivani needs a shock to realize her feelings twards Raghu. 😡

well i think not only shivani but Raghu need a shock to realize it...he has to admit that sumitra is not the girl to whom he can marry...but its shivani...but shivani can do..she is doing all this for the Raghu...as she think that Raghu wants to marry sumitra but can't bex of her marriage with him...sh think that she comes in btwn them...so first Raghu need to come out of Sumitra's world...than only shivani can think anything abt it...
what i feel that shivani has developed some feeling for him...still not realizing it as love or what...
absolutely agree with ur post awida
arhaan is the brilliant actor 👏
Nice post awida!!totally agree..what a brilliant actor Arhaan is!kisi ki nazar na lage..Mashallah! Sometimes i just wonder how can anyone do justice to 2 opposite characters so perfectly?I saw him as krishna.he rocked in mkap as kst.we just cant imagine anyone else as kst and now raghu...he is doing full justice here too!! A born actor and god gifted talent he has got.way to go arhaan..
Agreed. Arhaan is a fabulous actor. Speaks with his eyes!