Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

niki_2293

IF-Dazzler

niki_2293

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Guys wasnt today's epi just amazing. I mean i literally fell in love with kunal after watching the epi.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming. This man is a complete "ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE"!! Oh my God..his equation with kamini like superb. They had their share of fights in the last few weeks but in today's epi both came back to being their normal selves. Its a treat to watch their sweet nok-jhoks. LOL
here are the best highlights:

1) The way kunal handled ishan's rising temper with his quick wit..hats off!!

2) amrit-zor cute little fight over shraddha's clothes was a fun watch it. I guess i have never seen a such an amazing couple before. Didnt know amrit was so trendy.Tongue No matter what shraddha wears..the saree or the black dress it will be an eye candy for us as well as kunal..haina??LOL

3) The best of all n my favorite scene was kamini-kunal's nok-jhok over the ajmer re-union. Thankfully kamini didnt mention shraddha for stopping kunal. Chalo itni to sense hai iss lady meinROFL!! It wud hav only strengthened his decision of going. Instead she used other means..GOD this lady..using black cats, boiling milk, crows n babajis to stop kunal!ROFL
loved kunal's dialogue:
"Ab kauaa kaaw kaaw nai karega to meaow meaow karega"ROFLROFL..
wish kamini wasnt such a shraddha-hater..otherwise we wud hav actually loved her character!LOL

The precap was a little heartbreaking..not becoz of shraddha's refusal to go to the re-union but becoz of return of Ms. Evil queen: JAYAROFL..guess sukh shanti is over for the Shergils now as Ms Havoc is all set to create havoc in everybody's lives.Confused

the only thing i found odd in today's epi was shraddha studying in ajmer. I am a bit confused abt dis. Does this imply that she actually went to ajmer for her graduation or only the reunion is going to be held in ajmer??? If its the former then it hardly makes sense(although kunal mentioned abt reliving colg moments through tables n chairsLOL)..bt if its the latter i find it more logical..Trip ka trip ho jaega n romance ka romance ho jaega!!ROFL ..either way its a visual treat!

Guys lets think of ways through which shranal wil cum closer..for eg..bus ka breakdown..lost in the jungle wala romance..

Any other ideas???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprats233ShreeswathyRano_rockNazzyx8najialuv88piyualkasweetmadhuriSnehal21paljay-Red-Rose-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode: my take" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Red-Rose-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Very nice post dear!!Smile
Agree with all your points!Thumbs Up

Loved..loved..loved kunal today!!Heart
How can a man be funny,charming and hot at the same time!!BlushingDay Dreaming
He is just the best!!StarStar
He'z the best entertainer ever!!ClapClap

Only 1 thing i'm missing since 2 days...ShraNal moments!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
The way kunal handled ishan's rising temper with his quick wit..hats off!!
this was really nice...ishaan ekdum chup hogaya....Clap

roflmao emoticon he really have good sense of humor..also ravish's comedy timing is superb

wish kamini wasnt such a shraddha-hater..otherwise we wud hav actually loved her character

ya, sometimes i really love her[afterall she is kunal's mom naEmbarrassed]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
"Ab kauaa kaaw kaaw nai karega to meaow meaow karega"LOLLOL
This was epic!!ROFLROFL
Kunal was at his comic best!!Star

Shreeswathyniki_2293

niki_2293

IF-Dazzler

niki_2293

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

thank uHeartHeart n
dont worry we'l get loads of shranal moments on the way to ajmer!TongueHeart..guess that wil be the best scenes of the show..all we have to is anticipate whats gonna happen on the trip. Itna to clear hai ki romance is guarranteedWink

-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

thank uHeartHeart n
dont worry we'l get loads of shranal moments on the way to ajmer!TongueHeart..guess that wil be the best scenes of the show..all we have to is anticipate whats gonna happen on the trip. Itna to clear hai ki romance is guarranteedWink
Thank you so much dearHug..tumhare mouth me dhere sare chocolates!!Big smileWink
Hope is comes true and we gets lots of ShraNal moments through this trip!!Heart

niki_2293

niki_2293

IF-Dazzler

niki_2293

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

<font color="#0000ff">this was really nice...ishaan ekdum chup hogaya....Clap</font>

roflmao emoticon<font color="#0000ff">he really have good sense of humor..also ravish's comedy timing is superb</font>

wish kamini wasnt such a shraddha-hater..otherwise we wud hav actually loved her character

<font color="#0000ff">ya, sometimes i really love her[afterall she is kunal's mom naEmbarrassed]</font>

Agreed ravish's comic timing is superb..i was laughing throughout the epiROFL

n yeah kamini is kunal's mum..a lil nuisance sumtimes still she is related to kunal n everything related to kunal automatically becums specialEmbarrassed

adithyan-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

Originally posted by adithyan

<font color="#0000ff">this was really nice...ishaan ekdum chup hogaya....Clap</font>

roflmao emoticon<font color="#0000ff">he really have good sense of humor..also ravish's comedy timing is superb</font>

<font color="#0000ff">ya, sometimes i really love her[afterall she is kunal's mom naEmbarrassed]</font>

Agreed ravish's comic timing is superb..i was laughing throughout the epiROFL

n yeah kamini is kunal's mum..a lil nuisance sumtimes still she is related to kunal n everything related to kunal automatically becums specialEmbarrassed
Agree with both of you.Thumbs Up.Everything related to him is special!!HeartStarStar

niki_2293adithyan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top