Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manv

Hey, why be unhappy, the cvs have to create some drama to keep the serial going, if they keep things hunky dory people will lose interest , and if jalal and jodha fall in love the serial will end, more the tension,more suffering the heroine goes through more the trp, isn't it?

And did jodha not ask jalal to reassure ruku?

She surely asked him to reassure Ruku but certainly not like this...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

I have not seen the epi...but then from what I read...he is just cooling down the volcano before eruption...he knows ruku's anger...when its her anger...noone can stop her...n her anger...jealousy might spoil jodha's special day n he did not want it to happen after he got to know the cat fight b/w his two wives...ruku is always in negative thinking...so he had to be negative in front of her to cool her down...

With jodha...its attraction...deep attraction...there is something in this women that pulls him towards her...her words...her qualities...her talent affects him...he is still in question why jodha is affecting him so much...he is not aware of his feelings...but we do n know whst kind of emotions n feelings he is going through

He is not faking with both his wives...he is loyal n truthful to both of them...its just that he understanding their moods...n gel with them according to their moods

He is a Shahenshah for God's sake...he needs to be at least honorable in his words about Jodha...he did not demean Ruqs in this way in front of Jodha...its quite apparent that he is playing with Jodha...Its shocking to a viewer to see potential Akbar the Great as such a low life πŸ˜‘
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

He is a Shahenshah for God's sake...he needs to be at least honorable in his words about Jodha...he did not demean Ruqs in this way in front of Jodha...its quite apparent that he is playing with Jodha...Its shocking to a viewer to see potential Akbar the Great as such a low life πŸ˜‘

Today Jalal was cheapness personified...
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jalal nice to jodha whn the alone n infront ruk he say she nt compair to u
infront jodha say she is malika ye hunnar n back say ruk is more talented
hell so confuse ek taraf lagta hai jalal jodha se pyar karne laga hai to ruk ke sath dekh kar aisa lagta ruk uske liye begum ye khasa or dost se kuch badhkar hai
so confus yar or updar se pri-recap
sonia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Its better to quit the serial than boiling our blood😑...par kaya karein yeh bhi toh nahi hotaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh it will be quite easy...I did not sign up to waste my time watching Akbar the Great insult his Hindu Begum πŸ˜• time and time again...this forum though will be ecstatic over Jalal and Ruqaiyya today...there will not be insulting posts about Jalal kneeling in front of Ruqaiyya like they did about him kneeling on the ground during payal scene...there will not be posts about Shahenshah whiling away his time in planning a celebration ...but exalted posts about Jalal the Great pacifying his chief Begum and best friend and demeaning the ever punching bag Jodha ! πŸ˜‘
.FairyDust. thumbnail
he does deserve jodha! and so does she!
he does love her...or is in the process...but he doesn't know that yet! πŸ˜’
in jodha's presence...his unbridled feelings for her flow freely...and I guess even he doesn't realize that! jodha's presence affects him that way! 😳
but near rukks...theres no jodha...hence we feel he is two faced!

and btw...I loved the tula daan scene from today!
I don't know if it was jalal's nazar ( his admiration and adoration for her ) on jodha... or love for jodha..which caused that small ring to outweigh both Jodha AND that whole lot of jewels! ☺️
it was such a beautiful scene for me! 😳
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

I have not seen the epi...but then from what I read...he is just cooling down the volcano before eruption...he knows ruku's anger...when its her anger...noone can stop her...n her anger...jealousy might spoil jodha's special day n he did not want it to happen after he got to know the cat fight b/w his two wives...ruku is always in negative thinking...so he had to be negative in front of her to cool her down...

With jodha...its attraction...deep attraction...there is something in this women that pulls him towards her...her words...her qualities...her talent affects him...he is still in question why jodha is affecting him so much...he is not aware of his feelings...but we do n know whst kind of emotions n feelings he is going through

He is not faking with both his wives...he is loyal n truthful to both of them...its just that he understanding their moods...n gel with them according to their moods

thats exactly wt my mom said while wtching that scene  
sonia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

He is right in a way.. Jodha and Rukaiyya are poles apartπŸ˜†

Yes they cannot be compared..

I'm however confused... he was lattoo over her a while ago and forgot to gift her nor did he go to wish her (shyamala aunty will be happyπŸ˜†)? But he did want to celebrate her B'day.. why would he otherwise tell Hamida..

I love Bakshi..Cvs plz give her more dialogues

The entire public forum will be happy...yesterday there were such negative posts even about the Manmohana song πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘
Edited by sonia_1 - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail

Oh it will be quite easy...I did not sign up to waste my time watching Akbar the Great insult his Hindu Begum πŸ˜• time and time again...this forum though will be ecstatic over Jalal and Ruqaiyya today...there will not be insulting posts about Jalal kneeling in front of Ruqaiyya like they did about him kneeling on the ground during payal scene...there will not be posts about Shahenshah whiling away his time in planning a celebration ...but exalted posts about Jalal the Great pacifying his chief Begum and best friend and demeaning the ever punching bag Jodha ! πŸ˜‘

No Sonia today nobody will complain that shehenshah was kneeling down in front of his begum...See ppl are still justifying his stand...
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why just Shyamala ...the entire public forum will be happy...yesterday there were such negative posts even about the Manmohana song πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘

I'm so boreddd now