Abhiya FF " Made for Each Other

arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, everyone this is my second story in the PKYEK forum and this concept for which I have been thinking for months is a little different and I am not totally sure about it so please revert me whether I should continue it or not and a very special thank you to Ayushi my small sister who encourage me to post this story.

Prolongue.

Year - 1963.

In the Outskirts of Dehraddun in a lonely Shamshan two bodies are getting burned and some Aghoras (saints who practice dark arts) are standing nearby watching them burned after some time when the bodies are completely burned and the fire is almost down the Aghoras came forward and started collecting the ashes, bones and jewelries from both the places where the bodies are burned. After collecting all the ashes, bones and other jewelries from there they go towards the nearby river and started digging a small puddle near the river, they put some water from the river their and then enchanted some mantra's and then put some Ganga Jal into it and started enchanting more mantra's  and finally dumped all the ashes, bones and jewelry collected from the bodies into it and started cleaning them with the enchanted water. After cleaning them from the enchanted water all the bones are collected from their by one of the Aghori and he started to polish the bones finely and jewelries are collected by the another Aghori who brings the jewelries to the nearby fire in which a pot is placed and one by one started throwing all the gold jewelries into it that is a mangalsutra, three to four fingerings, earnings one pair, some bangles and last one pair of anklet and all the things started to melt slowly into the pot. After polishing all the bones the Aghoras soon started to assemble the bones from the two bodies into one sword binding them with human hair which they have collected earlier and when the sword is almost ready a handle is made with the liquefied gold which they have received from the bodies. After the sword is completed all the Aghoras takes it to the shamshan again where all the arrangements for a big yagya has already been done and all of them placed the sword near the fire and started enchanting some mantra's and washes the sword with Ganga Jal and then wipes it with cloth, then throws some Kum-kum on it and enchanted some more mantra's on the sword afterwards one of the Aghori came forward with a little iron piece and takes the sword into its lap and starting scribbling something on blades of the sword like a mantra or something and when it is completed all the Aghoras just looked at one another and takes the sword to the nearby cave and put in there on a tomb created for it and comes out from there and started enchanting more mantra's to secure the cave for the successors of the sword to return and destroy the evil from it closing it and hiding it from the world for centuries.

50 Year's Later - 2013.

In the present a Big Mansion situated in the heart of Dehraddun city name as Raichand Mansion opens his huge Iron gates and three Marcedes Cars enter the garden area and from there stop towards the gates of the Mansion and from the first car an Old man gets down with his wife and started dancing walking towards the hall of the mansion and started calling the name "Madhuri, Madhuri, come to me I have a have a very very good news for you, where are you Madhuri please come out early as I cannot wait more to tell you the news" after listening to the voice one old women who was praying inside the temple slowly comes towards the hall and ask in a happy voice "What happened Surajbhaiya why are you shouting, what happened" she asked curiosity visible in her voice and the old man just came forward and hold her from her shoulders and tell her "I am so happy today, my wished is getting fulfilled finally and I am not getting my feet on earth today I feel like I am flying in the clouds and if you will hear you will also fly with me Madhuri" he explained and the women asked "But what happened please tell me as this curiosity is killing me" and he told her in a happy voice "They are getting engaged tomorrow and after 15 days the marriage has been finalized and we have to go there to attend the wedding" not believing her ear's she asked again "What did you just tell they are getting married and the engagement is tomorrow but we cannot go to their engagement tomorrow as we have got no time it is already sun set" to this the man reverted calmly " I know we cannot attend the engagement tomorrow but we can surly go to their wedding though" and the Madhuri slowly smiled looking at him and he told her "Oh, I forgot for what I was calling you" and searches his pocket for something and hands over two small papers to her and smiles at her "You know I was right, see the kundlies and you will get to know everything" and Madhuri takes the papers from his hands and looked at them smilingly and then just goes towards the Mandir and started touching enchanting some prayers.        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U know aap agar yeh HOLLOWEEN par post krte than it would have been a blast , but koi nahin der aaye par durust aaye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› .  REALLY  mysterious update , who are this suraj and madhuri reveal soon huh ! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† . Aghoras as i already said are really spooky as there doings and practices are ๐Ÿ˜† . comtinue it di we are waiting and hoping the soon to be married couple is our abhiya ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Whoa mystriy haan? I luved it. Do continue widout any doubt. Thax fr pm.
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woawww .. Great start !!! Pls continnue  ... Love it !!
Thank you for the pm dear ;)
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GREAT start !!!
loved it ..looking forward for the next part :)
thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow u described everything so perfectly dear๐Ÿ‘ i could almost see them really in front of my eyes๐Ÿ˜Š but it reminded me of a telugu movie called Arunthathi๐Ÿ˜Š is this story based on it? anyway i will love to read the same as abhiya story and abhay n pia will fill the roles amazingโญ๏ธ
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Prolounge...Waiting for Next...I guess marriage couple Abhiyacontinue soon
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved d concept. Really waiting 4 d mystery 2 unfold. Plz continue.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice start n is it inspired by the Telugu movie 'Arundhati' starring Anushka Shetty?

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice start
waiting to read more