Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
If voting lines are open tll Feb 1st, why does it say voting lines are closed???!! -______- Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nach Baliye 6 - Help Desk (Page 8)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asharithvik

Goldie

asharithvik

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xox.iloveyou

If voting lines are open tll Feb 1st, why does it say voting lines are closed???!! -______- Angry
is it? which country do you stay in??

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asharithvik

Originally posted by xox.iloveyou

is it? which country do you stay in??

Canada

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys there was once an Episode of NB6 where the juniour masterchefs came to Support ripu shivangi and also when ridhis daadi came as well. which Episodes were those??

kkashmakash

Groupbie

kkashmakash

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!
I was wondering if anybody knew the "baby remix" music that the choreographers of nach baliye danced to in the jan 26 episode(parineeti and siddharth were special guests for that episode)? thanks!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hi i was wondering if someone could give the link of the "gurmeet talking about his struggle" video to gain votes. i have heard everyone on this forum talk about it, but i i didnt see it in the episode here is australia. so was wondering if anyone had the video link

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I hope the banner will be uploaded soon. Anyone know why there is a delay?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye 6 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.