Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

iloveall

Groupbie

iloveall

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
can anyone please post pictures of shilpa shetty from today's episode??

thanx in advance!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nach Baliye 6 - Help Desk (Page 7)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
can someone tell me when is the finale?  I will be away next month and I want to make sure to record it.  

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
^Not exactly sure. But I'm speculating it'll be during the first week of February Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
The finale is February 1st

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool34ever4love

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
What were the voting positions for this week?

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xox.iloveyou

What were the voting positions for this week?

The voting positions were not announced.

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Guys I need urgent help. 
In today's episode...was there any intro by the hosts and did anything happen right at the start like hosts welcoming judges and couples or saying welcome to nach baliye? Or did Vinod Raksha perfomance just start right away?? 
I'm watching it online and it doesn't look right for the performance to start without any intro? Confused

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Guys I need urgent help. 
In today's episode...was there any intro by the hosts and did anything happen right at the start like hosts welcoming judges and couples or saying welcome to nach baliye? Or did Vinod Raksha perfomance just start right away?? 
I'm watching it online and it doesn't look right for the performance to start without any intro? Confused

There was an intro, i dont think there was anything like welcoming the judges or couples but it started with all the group dancers with the gautam and karan and them welcoming the audience. They introduced Vinod Raksha after.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye 6 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.