Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

{*||IF Development Team Awards 2013-14||*} (Page 7)

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
congo to all 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-DUGGUliciousCutiepie Rani

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

and the great parm ji is going to host that award with her jis

Of course YES JIROFL

Me and mere woh jiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- Coolbie
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

and the great parm ji is going to host that award with her jis

Of course YES JIROFL

Me and mere woh jiLOL

aap veer ji ko kaise miss kiya? Stern Smile
Reporter_Fenil- IF-Sizzlerz
Reporter_Fenil-
Reporter_Fenil-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Wat a wordrful host ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

shayranahui. IF-Rockerz
shayranahui.
shayranahui.

Solicitous CC Captain

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Congratulations DT. Dancing The thread is rocking. Party

-Koeli_Appy--VishaD-Cutiepie Rani

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Whoot the DT awards are here !! 

Kitne bak bak bak karte ho  Ritchie-Ritch, Vish-vish and Riddzii-Ridh ROFLROFL

Well on a serious note, incredibly amazing job with the entire awards thread Kudos girls.. ClapClapClap 

Is it a must to give a speech .. and no one told me to prepare for it - hmmpphh !!

So long speeches .. Are you girls brand ambassadors of Fevicol always glued to mic, I guess ROFLROFL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Speechhh ... *thinking* scratching my head with pen.. where do I start... Okkk clears throat *

I have been a happy shappy member for a long time,..and out of the blue, yes out of the blue, was pulled into the IF-Dev Team in Nov 2012,  had a pleasure of meeting working with   Shru and Mel Mel, who are not just amazing and rocking but are  super fun Embarrassed !! and Gur, you are awesome, as I told u before., and I am looking forward to work with you .. !! 

A huge shout out to our Cool crew [ Gun, Fairy, Ritchie-Ritch, Deeps, Sonia] .. you all know we are awesome blossom and ohh soo cool DT ever Cool  I love you allHug

and another special shout out to my partner MinuuHug .. yes together we are the M&MsCool [Queen's RoyalsWink]   ..we know, we are sweet.. but please don't chew on us ROFL ROFL  A special mention to Reshuu, who has been there always been there since the startEmbarrassed

Final shout out to all the fellow DTs who I have worked and interacted with ever  - SNS coolbies [Muskii, Deepa, Basu, Manzz], and each of the DT I ever interacted..  It's a great pleasure to know you all amazing people !!

Ohh wait !! the purpose of the speech was I got an award for Most nicknamed ,.me how why why ...kyun kyun..Shocked .. and i never knew I had so many nicknames, which btw are so random and hilarious ROFLROFL I am no Minnie mouse hmmphh ROFL 

Congratulations to all the winners  SaaraKhushiDeepzVish-vish, Riddzzi-Ridzz, Saher, RD, Shrushti, Vithya, Jyo, Param, Naina, Jot-ji, Bhanu and the rest ! 

And last but not least a huge shout out to the amazing members of SNS, EHM and IPK..EBP forums, who have been very kind to me, so far Embarrassed thank you guys .. you all make the forum ohh so special Hug

@Siiggie Makers - I can just say I am in awe of the gorgeous siggies Day Dreaming

Welcome back all VMs and will miss the current VMs.. specially Gun and Fairy  Hug

I guess I should stop ..wake up guys I am done !! LOL

- Munni

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-Angel-Jot.-VishaD-.Farzi.DUGGUliciousOnlyHopeCutiepie Rani

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HibiscusR-

Ridzzi: Hey YOU Visha! Vish, V, VishVish, Vishu, Vishal, ViVi, Vaishu Wink

Visha: Stern Smile Are u alright? What is this? So many pet-names for me? Blushing

Ridzzi: YES pyaari! ShockedHug *pauses* HEY YOU RITCHELLE ROFLLOL
RitchieRitch, Ritchieee, Ritch, Rittt, BP, Balam, RitchBala [sounds like RishBala na? Shocked *Kuchh toh gadbad hai. Naam kaise ek jaise sound ho sakta hai Visha? Confused Pata lagana chahiye! StarLOL*]

Visha & Ritchelle: Iss Pagal ka hum kya karein? hum kya karein? hum kya karein? [Tune of Iss dil ka mein kya karun] Stern SmileStern Smile

Ridzzi: Hmph. There was a reason for this, Basically for our next award Shocked Its for the IF DT's most Nicknamed. Tongue
So, this member is DARK pink! Cool and she is one's behna who also belongs to this DT. Also, we have an item song dedicated for her in BW Shocked

Ritchelle: I KNOOOWWW! I am sure! This is None other than my "Ek Hazaron mein Behna" Cry *Khushi ke tears*

Visha: Great! So the award for IF DT's Most Nicknamed goes to none other than, munni jo badnaam NAHI hai Big smile and that is, munnihyderabad. Congratulations. ClapClap She can also be referred to as Mun, MunMun, Munniee, Moonie, Minnie di. LOL [I guess she would've just realized how many nick-names she has been conferred with. LOL]

This write up is hilarious .. so it';s not just me .. my Behna and Vish ji also have pet name ROFL and wait I can give for Ridzziii - Ridzzi-Ridh, Ridzuuu, Ridduuu .. Meenamma, ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-DUGGUlicious

Alina... Senior Member
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Congratz to all winners and thanks to every DT member in IF..

-VishaD-DUGGUliciousCutiepie Rani

Go to top