Members Lounge

{*||IF Development Team Awards 2013-14||*} (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Okey. You all must have been bored to see me going bak.. bak.. bak with Ridzzi and Ritchelle.
So now Speech time Tongue

Firstly thank you Ridzzi and Ritchelle for being such amazing people to work with in doing this awards thread. I think we became closer thanks to organizing this with our endless chats and discussions. So yeah, you both are AMAZING!!

Secondly thanks to all lovely siggy makers. Totally loved all the creations and i would have loved to win more awards just to use those sigs coz they are BEAUTIFUL!! Wink

Honestly, i have had a great time being a DT. Started as a normal member and slowly climbed the latter being a very familiar face on Zee TV shows and in my journey so far, i've came across many awesome people. So a big shoutout to all especially the DTs i've worked with like Ravjot, Cutiepie Rani, Jyo, Poo, Hina, Amanda and more whom i've interacted with.

Last but surely not the least, the lovely members for always being good kids. Yeah, proud to say i have good kids in any forum i go. Thanks for making me proud and keep supporting and being obedient as always  Big smileLOL

Guess my speech was not that long after all Wink

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.devashree_hAngel-Jot.supercool3mnx12KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR-Misek-starry.phoenixLavleenaS*mystic.moon*.Mandy.-BolNaHalke-sankalp_praptiSaiS_Maggie_honeybees22Cutiepie RaniHeavenlyBliss.Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{*||IF Development Team Awards 2013-14||*} (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Haila! If Visha writes a speech, main kyun naa likhoon bhala

Firstly, a huge thank you to MelMel for giving me the opportunity to work on this. If it wasn't for her, I'd probably be sending in my votes to Riddzi or someone ROFL

Gur and Shru, for the help, support and advice. You guys rock yo Cool

And this goes without saying, a huge thank you to Visha and Riddzi. We barely knew each other when this started, and now I'm proud to say I've made 2 new friends, people whom I can trust and count on! I lubbs ju 2 Approve Hug

A shoutout to the sig makers; Niki, Kriti, Gur, Ravs, Shikha, Marsh, BadtameezDill [sorry IDK your name!], Vish, Riddzi, Sanaa, thank you thank you for the amazing sigs! They're truly beautiful! StarClap

I've not been a member of the DT for very long. Its like I was promoted as a Coolbie in March'13, and then as a Viewbie in July'13. Its been a great experience till now, but I'm still learning.  Embarrassed

The IF DT has given me the opportunity to get to know some amazing people! A huge shoutout to my Cool Crew [Gun, Fairy, Sonia, Munni Di, Deeps!] for being so cool and awesome! I love you guys the most! Another shoutout to Srushti, Khushi, Resham, Mel, Shru, Gur, Vish, Riddzi, Fivr, Jilu, Saruu, Sia, Nidhi, Muskii, and anyone else I'm missing out on! I've got to know and meet so many amazing people, just cause of the DT, so thank you very very much! Hug

A huge shoutout to my forums and the members for being such amazing members, at least till now! LOL Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Ek Boond Ishq, Nach Baliye 6; you guys rock! Cool

And that's it from me. More than this, you'll stop reading anyways, so yeah. LOL

PS: Special waala thank you to Appy! Sorry ji, was typing up tons of things today so aapka naam bhool gayyi! But rest assured, your work was UH-MAZING!! Love you jaani Heart

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 08 November 2013 at 8:58am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali--Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.devashree_hAngel-Jot.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR-Misek--VishaD-supercool3mnx12starry.phoenixLavleenaS*mystic.moon*-BolNaHalke-sankalp_praptiSanDhirholic.honeybees22SaiSCutiepie Rani

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
So big big speeches, Visha, Ritchelle? Shocked

I think i can be short and simple? ROFL [Actually mere paas time nahi haan na. Abhi maina 3 films sign kiye hain. ROFLROFLROFL]

On a serious Note,
It was truly FUN to group with RitchieRitch and VishVish. And incase you don't know them, i can tell u 1 Thing, these people are DAMN HILARIOUS! ROFL Anyone would wish like working with these 2.

I seriously enjoyed working with the two and even more while counting the votes and much more while making the scripts. ROFL

Sounds fun, eh? It was seriously FUNNN!!

Anyway, would like to take this time to THANK every DT member who won awards for their respective categories. Well deserved and continue the great work. Hug Also, thank you to all the wonderful siggie makers and all those who have contributed in this awards to make it a big one!

Once again, would welcome all the Veteran Members who are back and those who are now with the VM status will be missed.

That's all, yeah? LOL
So see you all next year! Sayonara!

-Ridz

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali--Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.devashree_hAngel-Jot.-VishaD-starry.phoenix-Misek-KhotaSikaShreyasupercool3mnx12*mystic.moon*LavleenaSSanDhirholic.SaiShoneybees22Cutiepie Rani

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMG!
just went through the whole thing... this is super awesome guys...

will come back to read the entire thing once again...

congratulations to everyone who won the titles and the awards...

and thanks for the lovely gift. Embarrassed

@ritch mera naam kidhar hai tumhara list mein? Ermm Cry bhul gai mujhe LOL Wink

the first DT i interacted with was Saraa... who changed her name to i still cant figure out what... Sleepy and i totally love her specially seeing the dedication of her work.

after that deepzz, who had been an amazing guide when i needed the most. i think she is the most cool headed DT i have interacted with...

What can i say about Srushti, woh meri jaan hai... bas kafi hai uske liye... she knows what she means to me and i am really happy that she has become a viewbie...

Minnu and munni, i am lately interacting with them.. and munni is absolutely adorable. one of the DTs who gets tons of my pms still manages to think straight LOL

Jot, visha,love you guys... both very talented people.

mina, meri jaan... i love the way you moderate your forums... Embarrassed

Anchal my heroine.

Abhi, Gun the sweetest member ever.

Parm... with whom i had fun time talking using JI

Ritch, -RD-, -Naresh-, jyoti, Ridz, JB Hug

And last but not the least the two most important people Aahaana and Gurprit... Aahaana was the first DT i have interacted and she has become my daily dose. She is one the DTs whom i really respect and adore :) and finally Gurprit... lol what can i say about you... like munni even she is the one who is my shikaar... her dabba must be flooded with all my queries and pms... and still she never complains...LOL i love you gur for always being patient to me.

Special shout out to Sano for giving me and opportunity to work with the DT team in Chhanchhan forum... it really means a lot to me.

P.S : Rosh Stern Smile i missed your name Sleepy meri pyari sahiyogi Embarrassed

I will keep adding jab jab yaad ayega Confused

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 08 November 2013 at 9:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.devashree_hAngel-Jot.-VishaD-starry.phoenixlilindiangurl13supercool3mnx12BubblyRLavleenaS-BolNaHalke-sankalp_praptiSaiShoneybees22Cutiepie Rani

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
^^ Appy ji thodu bhool gayyi chhe; busy hoon naa with a few things! Added a isspecial waala thankoos to you in my speech. Tusi awesomesauce ho jii Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--Swetha-.Muskhaan.-VishaD-LavleenaShoneybees22

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

^^ Appy ji thodu bhool gayyi chhe; busy hoon naa with a few things! Added a isspecial waala thankoos to you in my speech. Tusi awesomesauce ho jii Heart

aw... ritch ji... i was kidding ji LOL Embarrassed Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.Muskhaan..Farzi.LavleenaShoneybees22

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Res. for my speech ji

@Koeli:

Haye Haye...You're using ji...You can't imagine how much I am happy jiWink

Ritch, Ridz and Visha

Take a bow, Ladies

You have done a FREAKING work ClapClapClapClap

Enjoyed every bit of this DT Awards GaloreBig smile

Congratz to all the winners

Melz aka my Partner Jee aka Blossom ji- The most amazing Co-DT I have ever worked withHug.

Gur aka I'mNotHitler- Leading lady of BC (Miss Badmash Company)Tongue

TanuBetiya-Kudos my Pocahantos PrincessEmbarrassed

Jotu: Hihi...you'll always be the Troublemaker girlLOL

KarelaPie: You're indeedly the spammer between us...Spamming QueenWink

Ridz:
Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai LOLLOLLOLLOLSuits you and your awards perfectly ji

@Ritch&Visha: Kudos for HP awardsCool

@Hershi: Pinky, Do I need to say something...I know you love meWink

Congratz as well SaruMaru,Minu,Mandy, Jyo,Shru, Bhanu, Simmy,Srusthi,Khushi,Saher,Munni

and all DT that I mised out ji..Me and short time memory loss jiOuch

And special hugges
for Radha aka Bibi and Stutz aka Bubbles ji

MISS YOU BOTH OF YOU
Hug

And

How I can forget Sano Baby, Fary, Gun, Rosh, Shifs and

ZEE aka Ravz
HugHugHug

And
to finish

A big round of applause for the amazing sig maker

ShikhsJaanu
Zee
Ridz
Visha
Shivz
Koeli
Marsh
Kriti
Niki

AWESOME work

and

now lemme enjoy
my

BlushingBlushingBlushingHrithik Roshan DT AwardBlushingBlushingBlushing

And thats all from my side
Bye Bye ji
Parm
aka Mrs.HrithikRoshan

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 08 November 2013 at 9:33am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--Swetha-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.devashree_hstarry.phoenixlilindiangurl13KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRmnx12LavleenaS-BolNaHalke-honeybees22OnlyHopeCutiepie Rani

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Amazing Awards! <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.BubblyR.Farzi.lilindiangurl13LavleenaS....Asya....Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top