Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -RD-

Congratulations to all the winners πŸ€— and Vish,Ritch and Ridzii -fantastic job u guys ...beautiful work !!!πŸ‘

Btw Vish - we won hardworking DT πŸ€£ i think the credit for that shud go the forum members🀣

Yes, we are hardworking after all and thanks to our kids for making us work more πŸ€£
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Hahaha..Spread Parmo Ji Virus🀣🀣🀣Go Go Go🀣🀣

Waise gonna use my Breath taking sig jiπŸ˜‰Loved it ji

i am going to put it up in my signature... and jahan jahan mein jaungi jo bhi thread visit karungi... Parm Virus se bacho πŸ˜†

welcome ji πŸ˜‰
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 I loved this thread. 🀣 I wish I could come up with something funny to.. just cause i somehow i landed the IF DT hilarious Award.. but I've got nothing. 😳 And veerji.. again.. You guys are going to make Veerji IF famous. 😳🀣

Oh and everybody who made the sigs? Beautiful sigs guys. <3 πŸ˜ƒ

As for the thread itself.. Visha, Ritch, Ridz and Deepali (am i missing anyone? if i am, you have permission to kick me πŸ˜ƒ).. You guys are all.. weird people. πŸ˜ƒ 

-Jot
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ No one kicks the birthday girl and its an order πŸ˜³
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
We should have a special "VeerJi of the DT" award too. 

And you guys should have continued the cycle of thanking one another. End main Ridz and Ritch thank Vish, then Vish should thank Ridz and Ritch and continue on. Aur maza aata. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
VishaD. thumbnail
Shall add the 'Parivaar Category' next year with Dadaji, Nanaji, Veer ji and all the ji.. ji's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Saruu: Haan haan, we're Gutthi-Palak-Kapil sitting here to keep thanking each other, the sig makers, the laptop, the internet, etc etc etc? 🀣 Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this is beyond amazing! So much effort was put into this and quite frankly I did not expect to win anything! It feels like such an honor to be bestowed the title of "Shahrukh Khan" of the forum! πŸ˜³ A huge thanks to everyone who voted for me! πŸ€—
Congrats to all the winners. Very well deserved. And thank you for all your effort into making IF one of the best forums ever!!!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AND also the ones who are on data packages and wait for the entire first page to load. 🀣🀣🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
WildestDreams thumbnail
Hahaha..Veer ji ka funda is spreading in IF as well ji..ahaha