EBI Mystery Timeline (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

enlightenme

enlightenme

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
rudra being Mrityunjay's father it sounds very weird how is that possible. In which episode did they show a hint of this sort.

Nirmala wants MJ back in the jail most probably because she is not MJ's biological mother and wants his son Adi to inherit Jairaj's property.

What did Rudra mean when he said MJ doesn't belong to this family does that mean MJ is a adopted child. Then who are MJ's biological parents.

And how is Yug related to this shikhawat family. He seems to have a very personal vendetta against this family and he wishes to get back to them by using nandini as a medium. Is he against Rudra or is he against MJ.

There are many questions some of the answers will be revealed in time. But, I'm sure that MJ couldn't have raped and murdered a woman. He is too good to be capable of such heinous act and he is not doing the right thing by taking the blame on himself and sheilding the real culprit.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EBI Mystery Timeline (Page 8)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enlightenme

rudra being Mrityunjay's father it sounds very weird how is that possible. In which episode did they show a hint of this sort.

There is a possibility if he was was married off and is not biologically a eunuch.
Only is a crossdresser...And has abandoned his wife and child

Nirmala wants MJ back in the jail most probably because she is not MJ's biological mother and wants his son Adi to inherit Jairaj's property.

Yup

What did Rudra mean when he said MJ doesn't belong to this family does that mean MJ is a adopted child. Then who are MJ's biological parents.

Yes MJ is adopted at 4 years of age by Jayraj

And how is Yug related to this shikhawat family. He seems to have a very personal vendetta against this family and he wishes to get back to them by using nandini as a medium. Is he against Rudra or is he against MJ.

Against the family, who exactly not known yet. Most probably Aditya

There are many questions some of the answers will be revealed in time. But, I'm sure that MJ couldn't have raped and murdered a woman. He is too good to be capable of such heinous act and he is not doing the right thing by taking the blame on himself and sheilding the real culprit.

He is being Jesus here, Aditya does the crime and he has taken the blame

enlightenme

enlightenme

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Originally posted by enlightenme

There is a possibility if he was was married off and is not biologically a eunuch.
Only is a crossdresser...And has abandoned his wife and child

Yup

Yes MJ is adopted at 4 years of age by Jayraj

Against the family, who exactly not known yet. Most probably Aditya

He is being Jesus here, Aditya does the crime and he has taken the blame
then he is not the jesus christ if somebody does wrong and you come between the justice system and the criminal its never the right thing to do. That way you let a criminal scott free for a heinous crime like rape and murder. If this is the case then Tara's entry in his life can change MJ's life ka whole equation till now he has been doing wrong things to serve the interest of his family (his brother) but later he would do the right thing to serve his family (Tara's interest which would definitely be justice to the rape victim and more than security of MJ's life) 

If Aditya has done the crime then I'm sure I have missed the episode. In fact I have started watching the show lately, so don't know much about it. I'm decked in for this ride and I'm loving this show. Till now they have been able to maintain the suspense quotient.

enlightenme

enlightenme

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Great Job in the compilation of the questionsThumbs Up

I am not sure if you want to add these but I had these questions

1. Does both Radha and Tara have the black spot at the same place?

2. Are Radha and Tara related?

3. Why does Nirmala respect Rudra more than Jayaraj?
no I don't think Nirmala respects Rudra more. In fact I think they just have a common interest ie they want MJ in jail asap. that's it

4. For fun Will there be anything between Tara's brother and Vasu?

thrower

thrower

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hmm...

thrower

thrower

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Revisiting this 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top