Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

But y would he need those things LOLLOL Hope writers answer at least few of our questions this week Smile
come on guys , the back pack and the accompanying danda was to scare us and Tara , nothing else.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EBI Mystery Timeline (Page 7)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Post
You covered the entire timeline of events. 
We have to wait for answers from the coming episodes

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
As per yest precap Grandfather knows MJ well..
query is

how long back all these incidents taken place? when Rp sent his father to asylum?

does anyone know since how long MJ was in jail?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

query is

how long back all these incidents taken place? when Rp sent his father to asylum?

Tanvi

when Baba brought Mjay from jail, the night of their reception, Baba said the past nine months...thre was one dialogue there...he said like forget the past 9 months...those bad memories...etc etc .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSBadtameez_Dilmisty85

thrower

thrower

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Lovely post!

ddFan2012SaiS

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

query is

Tanvi

when Baba brought Mjay from jail, the night of their reception, Baba said the past nine months...thre was one dialogue there...he said like forget the past 9 months...those bad memories...etc etc .

thanks
yet there is another mystery how long grandfather is in that asylum
bcoz as far today's episode is concern GD recognising Mjay that means its not that long?
that is bit confusing

SaiSmisty85

dondy

Groupbie

dondy

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Alright, so can I start speculating? :)
- In my opinion, Radha was the one raped and murdered. 

- Even though the signs are pointing to Adi, I have a feeling Rudra is the one really behind the crime. 

- Radha was probably a childhood friend of MJ's.

- MJ either feels guilty that he wasn't able to protect Radha or that he may have been the reason she was put in such a situation, hence why he is putting the blame on himself.

- Yug may be related to Radha.

- I think Rudra could be MJ's biological father. If Rudra is aware of this, then this may be why he wants MJ dead. If he isn't aware, then he might want him dead so that the case can be put to rest and he won't have to deal with being a suspect.

- MJ wants to know about Rudra either because he suspects him with the crime or to find out about his grandfather.

- Tara's father is a good question. It's definitely not someone in MJ's family; that would be weird!! 

- Fahim Chacha seems to be a good guy and is probably helping MJ.

- Meethi seems to know something about Kalawati (hiding anklets). Either that or she has some other secret. 

- The girl on the phone could be MJ's mom (possibly Rudra lover).

- Rudra and Jayraj are real brothers.

- Radha was DEFINITELY not a lover of MJ's. If that was the case, he wouldn't be acting the way he is with Tara. For example, the only reason he isn't getting close to her is because of his mother and the chance that Tara might end up a widow. Never did he once mention anything about some other girl being the only one he can love.

- I can't help but to sympathize with Rudra/Kalawati at times. She has a legitimate reason to be angry at the world. If she was treated right and received equal respect, I don't think she would be so evil. Just look at the way she interacts with Fahim Chacha; proves that there may be goodness deep inside. And maybe if she finds a person that will love and respect her (finding out MJ is her son), then maybe she will turn around for the better. :D

ddFan2012docnuss

enlightenme

enlightenme

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I guess I somewhat know the answers to the questions that you have highlighted..

Kala is Rudra's real identity he/she hides himself/herself behind Rudra. Rudra is acually an identity created by his father to hide to hide that he is a hijra. He once said this.

He hates Jairaj because what should have been his belongs to Jairaj. I guess the whole property or a larger portion of the same is under Jairaj's name. He/she feels he/she is deprived of his rights because of his brother.

ddFan2012docnuss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top