Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsha

how did tara know maria's name?mj never told her.kahin maria to nahi bataya

ROFLClap Good question Dilsha...she might ahve heard MJ say it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EBI Mystery Timeline (Page 6)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Who is the other girl Kalwati wanted to kill...On friday she said about 2 girls 1 is tara other one?
was she talking about that picture girl or sum other?

misty85

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Who is the other girl Kalwati wanted to kill...On friday she said about 2 girls 1 is tara other one?

I think same flower girl in that picture...because when she held the picture, she had said I been trying to find you for so many years...or something...the same day she saw Tara's picture clicked in her phone camera.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksBadtameez_Dilmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

I think same flower girl in that picture...because when she held the picture, she had said I been trying to find you for so many years...or something...the same day she saw Tara's picture clicked in her phone camera.

I think that girl is the same who comes in MJ's FBs... because her pic was also there in MJ's dark room...  I think there is connection between this girl & radha... or both might be the same... but this also indicates that Tara might face the same fate... only to be rescued by MJ later on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddFan2012Badtameez_Dil

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
where did MJ go the day before they went to kuldevi's mandir ?(with a backback with ropes n other things) ??Confused

ddFan2012

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

where did MJ go the day before they went to kuldevi's mandir ?(with a backback with ropes n other things) ??Confused

Since he really did not go anywhere until their reached the mandir, lets presume he took the backpack with stuff for situations in case of emergency...

But ofcourse Tara misunderstood his intentions...

---ayesha---sabaSpeaks

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Originally posted by ayesha09

Since he really did not go anywhere until their reached the mandir, lets presume he took the backpack with stuff for situations in case of emergency...

But ofcourse Tara misunderstood his intentions...

But y would he need those things LOLLOL Hope writers answer at least few of our questions this week Smile

ddFan2012sabaSpeaks

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
@DD, have one more question.
Is the Laxmi idol that Tara took to the stable the same as the one  she brought from her home to sasural? 
I missed some early episodes and not sure of this, hunting for some symbolism here.
Thanks.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top