Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Great Job in the compilation of the questionsThumbs Up

I am not sure if you want to add these but I had these questions

1. Does both Radha and Tara have the black spot at the same place?

2. Are Radha and Tara related?

3. Why does Nirmala respect Rudra more than Jayaraj?

4. For fun Will there be anything between Tara's brother and Vasu?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docnussmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EBI Mystery Timeline (Page 3)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Great Job in the compilation of the questionsThumbs Up

I am not sure if you want to add these but I had these questions

1. Does both Radha and Tara have the black spot at the same place?

2. Are Radha and Tara related?

3. Why does Nirmala respect Rudra more than Jayaraj?

4. For fun Will there be anything between Tara's brother and Vasu?

Ok I am loving thisLOL... Will surely add to the list...

To answer question 4 - I am truly hoping for that to happen. Bunty & Vasu would make the cutest pair!

Cinderella100

Cinderella100

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I missed the first few episodes of this serial so I was wondering ...
It is my understanding that Jayraj took MJ's proposal for Nandhini, which her mum refused.  Later Tara decided to agree to marry Jayraj's son.  Now my question is that according to Nirmala Tara's family are too low class for them Takurs.  How did Jayraj find out abt Tara's family& why did he want his son to marry a daughter from that family(Tara's).

Edited by Cinderella100 - 07 November 2013 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

docnuss

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hi dd 
i hav some questions in addition to ur questions

1) why did jayraj thought  marriage will be a solution ??????
2) is rudra behind mj's parents death or may be tara's father's death????

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
one more question
y does kala wanna kill Tara?? what is d secret behind her saying again n again "mandir mein nahi aana chahiye tha"??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi21

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

It is my understanding that Jayraj took MJ's proposal for Nandhini, which her mum refused. Later Tara decided to agree to marry Jayraj's son. Now my question is that according to Nirmala Tara's family are too low class for them Takurs. How did Jayraj find out abt Tara's family& why did he want his son to marry a daughter from that family(Tara's).

u r right Nandini was d one for whom jayraj came but her mum refused wen Tara came to know she went running behind jayraj car n said yes for marriage for herself, n one pandit was there who showed jayraj dis rishta as jayraj was searching someone needy to marry his son

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100misty85

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
will kalavati find her ek boond ishq?? n is faheem d one she like??? ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100Archi21docnuss

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

It is my understanding that Jayraj took MJ's proposal for Nandhini, which her mum refused.  Later Tara decided to agree to marry Jayraj's son.  Now my question is that according to Nirmala Tara's family are too low class for them Takurs.  How did Jayraj find out abt Tara's family& why did he want his son to marry a daughter from that family(Tara's).

hello cinderella... How the rishta came is from the panditji of the Thakur family. He was the one who told Jayraj about Nandu. He knows  Tara's family and  the hardships they are facing. And he  also knows that Nandu always wanted to get married to a rich guy. And the reason Jayraj was looking for a rishta is so he can get MJ married as that was the only way he could get MJ out on bail.

The rishta the panditji bought was for Nandu but was rejected by her mom. She was wondering why would such a big rishta come for them as they are barely able ot make ends meet. While this was happening on one end at the other end the municpality broke down her stall and Tara was in a soup as going forward how was her family going to live without any earnings.  So to get her family out of all this problems Tara went after Jayaraj and blindly agreed to marry MJ.

Regarding Nirmala she was not informed about this and when she learnt about it she opposed but Jayaraj did not listen and went ahead with the shaadi. I hope that answers your questions.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100Archi21docnussmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top