Spoiler Pics From SSP Sandy Leaving RM 4 Training-5/13-Pg 25,26,27,28 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
ya RUMOUR 😆😆Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Originally posted by niruba

ya RUMOUR 😆😆...wonder who informed her 
hmm hmm k k.u only kd.😆...(rhomba pithikatheenga😡)
thanks for the pics 😆Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
awww, they better kidnap the babies and run somewhere away from the crowd 😉 looking perfect ⭐️
Anushaji dont worry. SURYA treats all the family kids as their own. I shudder on the thought once they have a kid they will teach the kid also sacrifice business.

SURYA kid might be asked to give away the best toys for kanha or pari or even Chavi's kid. something else. Compromise will be thing taught to SURYA kid

I am happy if they hold kanha and pari only. Better they dont bring a kid to this world for sacrifice business. Better bring one when they feel they need to live for themselves sometimes and the kid also need to have a life of its own.

Sooraj's expectation from his wife was she should keep the family happy. He made once a bold girl Sandhya to a subservient woman who should be living for family just like him. The fate of their child will be same. Child will never be allowed to have wings and dream beyond HG or for that matter Pushkar in the name of family.
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
Awe. Surya looking so beautiful, perfect with 2 babies. ❤️
Thanks for the lovely pictures. 

Ok. Tomorrow I am changing my old post abt not wanting surya to,have babies now, to why surya shd have babies now. 
Originally posted by Geethsn

Awe. Surya looking so beautiful, perfect with 2 babies. ❤️
Thanks for the lovely pictures. 

Ok. Tomorrow I am changing my old post abt not wanting surya to,have babies now, to why surya shd have babies now. 

😆

@Geeth my idea not changed. See somethings are good to see. But in reality may not be good. SURYA should only have babies when they feel they have a life of their own.
You cannot live for family always and it is bad for the baby in the long run. They will create only a diffident indiviual who grows up listening to AD done on its parents😭
this shld be fun watching. tnx for sharing
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Geeth my idea not changed. See somethings are good to see. But in reality may not be good. SURYA should only have babies when they feel they have a life of their own.
You cannot live for family always and it is bad for the baby in the long run. They will create only a diffident indiviual who grows up listening to AD done on its parents😭

Shruti I agree with u.

But surya with babies r too good( to be true). 😭