Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all😃
I am a big AviNa fan and stalk the forum silently😳
I watched this AviNa segment last year I think and came across it today again and I love it. It is my most favourite AviNa segment.
It is the pol khol one.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4xXSmBZBXs

Enjoy😊

Please ignore everything else I said:)

And share your reviews please😊
Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
Share the video ðŸ˜Š
Why would you think it will cause problems if you post it ðŸ˜•

This is CB forum.
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Share the video ðŸ˜Š
Why would you think it will cause problems if you post it ðŸ˜•

This is CB forum.

I don't know seriously. I don't want to comment anything on that actually, as i may get a warning:(
But I will share the video:)
Avina-Ashvik  thanks for these segments. 
It is always a pleasure to see Avi and Ruby interaction off-Screen.I am always amaze with Ruby's composure her sterling moral values are always evident  she sits not touching Avi even when sharing the microphone and even when Avi  places his hand on her shoulder or touch her she gentle glides it off. 
As Avi speaks her face is focus front only turning to glance at him shyly from time to time, Ruby alway allows Avi to speak even though she is more fluent, She also used these segment to showcase festivals and art of her creation. The purity and innocence of their interaction is always fun and a delight to see.  

Edited by Valini - 10 years ago
YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING ONLY FOR AVI AND RUBY
you r always allowed to post something related to avina so u cn chill n post but its always a pleasure to see their on and off screen interaction... luv it
Thanks now your post looks perfect do also post more videos in the future ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Valini

It is always a pleasure to see Avi and Ruby interaction off-Screen.I am always amaze with Ruby's composure her sterling moral values are always evident  she sits not touching Avi even when sharing the microphone and even when Avi  places his hand on her shoulder or touch her she gentle glides it off. 
As Avi speaks her face is focus front only turning to glance at him shyly from time to time, Ruby alway allows Avi to speak even though she is more fluent, She also used these segment to showcase festivals and art of her creation. The purity and innocence of their interaction is always fun and a delight to see.  

True you can see she has great values.  Hoping she get all the happiness. Missing her interaction in SBS seeing her making things. You could see was very creative too.
Originally posted by Valini

Rubina's interactions with her co-actors so far are very professional.   She knows where and when to keep her distance especially during SBB/SBS segment and so far I have never seen her lean so close to any one of them.  In short anyone's husband or boyfriend would be safe with her.  I hope she will forever remain this way.
Thanks for the comments everyone😃
If I get to see any more of their segments, I will share them😃