Arjun

Arakshi SS: Zindagi Milegi Dubara Part 4 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

VindhyaMounika

Goldie

VindhyaMounika

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
               Hey Friends.. I am here with new SS on Arakshi.. After my OS and TS trials on them at last i wrote an SS... I wanted to write an SS on them... My hands reached laptop and words made there way through my thoughts into a story at 2:15 in the morning after my tiring preparation for exam... Here it goes...

***************************************************************************

Prologue

"Roshini, tumhe jaye hue 3 saal ho chukka hai... par tum har waqt mere saath ho aur raho gi..." Arjun thought, driving ETF SUV on the abounded roads of Mumbai...

Arjun lost in reminisces of his beloved wife Roshini who died 3 years ago... With Roshini's death, Arjun also lost his soul of life... He also lost his best friend Sameer, who blamed for everything happened... His smile disappeared from his face... He is breathing, with no interest to live... Feelings are alien to his heart... Since, these three he became a Humanoid Robot which can only think but has no life and feelings in it... There is no light of hope in his life... He never felt his heartbeat after Roshini's death... His heart is just a complicated machine for him, which is working just to take Revenge... More than revenge Justice for his lost love which he can never loose...

Arjun applied sudden breaks, breaking his chain of thoughts about Roshini before hitting an innocent soul... He stepped out of his SUV hustle... He saw an unconscious body lying on the ground with a small cut on her forehead... Blood is making out his way down the cut on to her face... Arjun bent down to check is she alright... He picked her up in his arms and placed her in SUV... He took her suitcase which was lying on the ground and placed it in the back seat... He drove to nearby hospital...

Hospital:

Doctor is inside checking her from nearly last 15 minutes... Arjun is waiting outside the ward leaning against the wall with folded hands against his chest... Doctor came out opening door with his white coat and stethoscope around his neck, falling down his both shoulders... Arjun went to him to know her condition...

"She is fine... Choti si chot hai.. humne first-aid kar diya hai... Unhe hosh aane ke baad aap ghar leja sakte hai..." Doctor informed him and left from there leaving attending nurse there...

Arjun thought of informing her family members and leave from there... He checked her purse and got her mobile... He tried calling last dialed number, but a common tone which is installed by software companies replied him switched off... He tried land line, no one is answering call... He decided to stay back till she gain back conscious...

It's been hour he is waiting for her to become conscious in the wards room... He got an emergency call from ETF office, he went out for answering the call... He got some emergency work so he informed nurse to take care of her and he will back in minutes... Arun rushed out from the hospital...

After few hours he came back to hospital to find about the girl whom he admitted... He went to ward but bed was empty with bed cover having some crushed lines on it as an impression of some person who slept there till last few minutes... Her baggage and purse were not identified in that room... He came out and went to receptionist to enquire about her...

"Jis ladki ko mein ne admit kiya... Where is she...???" Arjun enquired...

"Sir, unhe hosh ane ke baad woh chali gayi hai aur aapko yeh note dene ke liye kaha hai..." Receptionist handed him a note...

Note:

"Thanks for saving me... But as you hit me it is your responsibility to pay back the loss... So pay hospital bill..."

Thanks for reading.. Please do like and comment if u want me people to continue...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 26 February 2014 at 1:40am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ptucVirMan505khwaisheyskybagredheartsweetpari4u96sakshiarjuncrazysakshi_19jeevkuttyyams.sarzieNethravathiEashaYousufzaiangelicdeeptipeppygirlGeeta.Rsisodia_shefalishailyshukla9tazeen.....Anjali.MitalPavithraKrishAmna1234567890Godly_Affectionskavyashreya09magatiAsapomRehana25rinku95laila1994nicky13miss_preciousSakuuanu91Komal1004jazsidhuhalima_zaka_Nikita_--Iqra--...Mithuz...awesome...Maha-Srk...freya123keenu_kkTina2603Linsierajnid68Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi SS: Zindagi Milegi Dubara Part 4 (Page 17)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VindhyaMounika

Goldie

VindhyaMounika

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
For PM's, please buddy me...

INDEX

Part 3 : Part 13 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3802414&TPN=13

Part 4 : Part 17 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3802414&TPN=17

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 26 February 2014 at 1:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505khwaisheyjeevkuttyravzsshreya09anu91Komal1004--Iqra--keenu_kkLinsie

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VindhyaMounika

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

mehta28