The Vampire Diaries

-[*] Happy Birthday Angel-Jot. [*]-

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Today, November 8th, marks the birthday of a fun loving, remarkable and often-disowned-by-her-virtual-parents someone!

On a bright sunny day of March 24th, 2008, she wandered her way onto India-Forums. She quickly learned how to spam her way across the site starting in the Fan Fictions forum.

She is now the viewbie of Fan Fictions, The Vampire Diaries and Twilight. She is also apart of the Crazy Creatives and the BollyCurry Team. 

Please join us in wishing

Angel-Jot. [Jot]

a happy birthday! πŸ₯³

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.

Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!

There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished  joy and luck
Be happy everyday!

You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.

You make us smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today we get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!

Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

... there was a girl named Jot. She was a bit crazy (really crazy) and loved Timmies (the Panini they have there). One day, when she went to buy one, she realized they only had ONE left. She saw the Timmies guy hand it over to a customer and was horrified.

"Nahiiin!" She yelled *Hema Malini ishtyle 😎*

Jot jumped across the room and grabbed it from the customer. The customer tried to grab it back from Jot but Jot quickly stuffed her face and the Panini went bye bye.

The lady who she had snatched the Panini from turned into a giant.

"You'll pay for that!" and with that she zapped Jot.

Jot looked herself over and shrugged. And after that she went about her merry way.

~*~*~

A few days later, Jot was walking down the street and saw a person fall. She started laughing like crazy and after a while her nose turned into a trunk. Slowly she started growing bigger and turning grey, until she turned into an elephant.

"What is going on?!" she yelled, except it sounded like the trumpet sound elephants made.

She started freaking out, wondering what could've caused this and then she remembered that she had gotten zapped. Jot decided to find the lady who did this to her in hopes of being turned back to her normal self.

She trotted along the road, searching high and low but couldn't find the lady. She eventually made her way to a weird gypsy looking tent and found a fortune teller. She had nothing better to do and decided to ask the fortune teller for help.  As she made her way there, she looked around the people surrounding her and felt smug about being so tall.

Jot saw a short person with her hair all over the place.

"Omg that person is so short. I bet they can't even reach the pedal when they drive" she laughed.

Little did she know, that person could read minds.

"You think you're so high and mighty cuz you're a little bit taller? Well you won't be laughing now" and she turned Jot into a giraffe.

Great now I'm a giraffe thought Jot. She tried to look here and there but couldn't see a thing. Nooo I'm too tall!. And then her tummy made a sound.

Guess I'll just eat then

She bent her neck down and started eating the grass this isn't so bad and went about chewing. Jot noticed a herd of cows grazing about and saw they were trying to eat her portion of the grass too. Not feeling the need to share, Jot tried to scare the cows away, except that didn't work. So she tried pushing them. This just upset the cows and the owner of the cows came, who thought that Jot would be a nice cow. So he zapped Jot and *poof* she turned into a cow.

Jot was having a miserable day and didn't know what to do. She saw a small hut and a person sitting outside. As she got a closer look, she realized it was the lady who had zapped her first. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her and tried to tell the lady to change her back, except all you could hear was mooo

Realizing that Jot had suffered enough, the lady turned Jot back into her normal self.

"Thank youuu!" Jot jumped up and down.

"No problem. You owe me a Panini." and with that the lady walked away.

The end

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Jot and her virtual Veer jI!

On one fine day, Jot started her quest to find her long lost veer ji (brother).

The story goes as such:

... the conversation ended with Jot telling her Veer ji that she was hanging upside down. Jot's veer ji never replied again. πŸ€ͺ The young lass continues her search for her virtual veer ji, even today ...

Fun Fact!

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Name: Jot
Birthday: November 8, 2013
Interest: Reading, writing.
Craziest thing you have ever done: I'm a very boring person. ROFL

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday JotπŸ₯³πŸ€—
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
With Loves & Hugs 
Deepaliβ€οΈπŸ€—

Cute Happy Birthday Scraps, Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

And here comes that day of the year when an angel (read devil) was born. Only because it's your birthday and people are supposed to be made feel special will I be nice to you for the most part. Happy Birthday Jot aka Cookie Monster.πŸ€— I have known you for quite awhile now, and this love-hate relationship we share just makes our lives entertaining in many ways. LOL! I just love to hate you, sometimes, well most of the times. Pulling your leg is so hilarious especially when you are such a weirdo surrounded by creeps. Anyhow I hope you have an amazing day and a great year ahead! May god bless you with everything you wish for and much more cause you deserve it (see how nice I am). Though I don't need to say, I am sure you are gonna stuff yourself with tons of cookies and chocolates it would be nice to share some especially on this day since any other time you hold them very close to your heart. I was kinda being lazy but thought I should make something for you as this day only comes once a year. So, don't forget to check your gift out below. Hope you like it, even if you don't you better use it otherwise no sig for you from next time or ever. Happy Birthday once again!!<33 God Bless!

Love,
Komal

*see gift below*

Happy Birthday to the sweetest and craziest CC on IF πŸ€— Hope you have a great day !!
*see gift below*

Hey Angel Di! πŸ€—
Wish you a very Happy Birthday! 
I pray that all your dreams come true and may god bless you with all the happiness and success in life.    
Love you loads,❀️
Mrina

Jottt!!! My triplet!!! It's your day (so is it Ami and I's too?! πŸ˜†). Anyways, getting back on track, it's your birthday! So I wish you a happy birthday πŸ₯³ Party hard and don't eat too many sweets. Gotta watch out for that figure, so you keep making some new 'frands' on facebook πŸ˜‰ But yea, totally make use of this day being yours and make sure you get everything you want, including all of Jen's cookies πŸ˜†
And even though you totally twisted everyone's arm for a gift, I got you one anyways. It's obviously of our current favorite - Mickey Singh! You better have downloaded his album, so we can talk about the awesomeness of the songs!!! Thanks for introducing me to him πŸ˜ƒ and other awesome punjabi music!!!
So yea, that's my wish. Happy Birthday again!
Love,
Gunia

*see gift below*

Jotto!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—<3 β€οΈ
I hope you must be fine!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHap Hap Happpyyy Birthdayyy!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³Have a blast and enjoy your bday veerrryyy much and do tell me how you enjoyedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰We want party!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are the sweetest person I have ever metπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You are so kind, loving, funnyπŸ˜†, helping...all the good adjectives describe you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³I always wanted a friend like you.It was the best day when I met you and had a chat with youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠHere's a poem for you [not written by meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still

Still as the wind on a hot summer's day
Still as your friendship I'll never betray
Still as the characters in a photograph
Still as your breathless, silent laugh

A mind that I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Carefree as a child who questions the world
Carefree as a scream that goes unheard
Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream
Carefree as water flowing downstream

With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You've always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end

*see gift below*

Lots of Love,
   Hemu😊

Snotty! 

Today is that unfortunate day where God delivered the pain and nuisance that is, well, you. I tried understanding why people want to celebrate this day but I've lost enough precious brain cells on you that wasting any further has me fearing that I may end up like you *shudder*.

Because this message goes out publicly, I shall try to be 'nice'. Well, as nice as nice can go. I have an image I'm trying to fiercely protect, especially after people find out I'm somewhat associated with you. 

So here's wishing you a miserable birthday with all your yummylicious delights automatically finding their way to me. As they should. 

(see, I told you I can do nice)

PS: You're still not over that disgusting creation that is called Bieber boy? Deep sigh. There's no hope for you. At all.

JOT.

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY IT IS IT IS WHOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ahem. excuse the simpleness of the message and the lameness, I'm jetlagged but I had to get the message out. see how awesome I am?

anywho, have a great birthday, celebrate, party, do lame shit.

but no cookies, I gave them all to Jen whoops. here, have cupcakes instead.

love,
radz

Jotsyyy <33 Since you've been spreading around that it's your birthday, I might as well wish you. So here goes. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday day Cookie Monster πŸ˜› (I'm sorry my voice was a torture to hear) πŸ˜ƒ 
No other wishes for you.. Cuz well, I think you already have plenty + you're good on your own. XD 

Since it is your birthday, I will give you *shh.. come over and you can have 'em all. I'll make sure other J doesn't get to know about it. As long as you don't gloat around about that* 🀣 

And I love you, you know that right? 
-Khushi.

Happy Burthday jot...😳
many many returns of the day...
may yor all dreamz come true yor wayπŸ˜ƒ
may u achieve the heights in yor lyfπŸ˜ƒ
may u get all u desire forπŸ˜‰
well its not been long that v know each other...but i guess its gr8 that v know each other well ..n m thankful to avani(SHURLI)πŸ˜† who invited me to punjabi channel n v get the chance to come thru each other 😳
v r punjabis...so v r soul sis😳
m wishing u from the deepest core of ma heartπŸ˜ƒHappy burthdayπŸ˜ƒ
japhis n pappis on yor special dayπŸ˜‰
its gr8 to hv u as frndπŸ˜ƒ
so here is yor giftuπŸ˜†do flaunt itπŸ˜†

hope u'll like the giftsπŸ˜†
lots of love n hugz
ReetπŸ˜ƒ

Jottt!! Wish you a bery bery Happy wala Birthday! πŸ€—
Eeeks, b'day present coming up on the 11th, eh?
IK back on screen! 😎 can't wait!
Have a good one and stay, well, mean and hitler-ish! 🀣 Suits you well :P

Love you πŸ€—

*see gift below*

Jot a very happy birthday! Tumhare liye socha tha ke bahut si cheezein banaogi lekin for now just a happy birthday!!! πŸ˜‰

A very happy birthday Jot! May your day be filled with wonder , magic , happiness and fun!
I wish that all your wishes may come true and you spend all your life surrounded by the people you love and have a great health and a greater life.😊
Its real fun to work with you and even funnier and jubilant to have you make us work πŸ˜†.
Happy Birthday!
-Nabila

Wish a very very Happy Birthday Jot dear...hope u have the best birthday and hope all ur dreams come true...

Luv
Deepa

HappyBirthday Khargosh! Oops.. I mean Harjot. πŸ˜³  I wish you a birthday full of witches and trolls, and a room full of cactuses. Because that would be an ideal birthday for someone like you. πŸ˜ƒ You're mean, rude, and snotty! BUT without you BC would be grey and boring. 😳 JK.. You're as cute as a white bunny.. jumping around.. from here to there.. πŸ˜† Its been great knowing you and being your ex-team mate.. and I haven't seen you lately, but I'm looking forward to catching up with you.. especially when the new bakras will soon be arriving. πŸ˜Ž

Anyways.. have a great day and great year ahead, with a lot of mischief, fun and uhm.. your evilness.

Happy Birthday JotπŸ€—

This year is a special one, because this year marks your birth...lol... it was so funny when u said ur DOB is 8/11/13... and everyone was like "what? u are yet to be born" πŸ˜† I decided from that point that this year will defo make ur birthday message unique and special all thanks to ur message...lol... so baby Jot...how does it feel to have finally arrived? and ur surely the most unique baby in this world to have already landed up on IF, become a viewbie and joined CC team before u were even bornπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
acha acha I wont tease u anymore. anyway hun hope u have a lovely birthday and have lots of fun! here's a little prezzie for u... we both are hard core AK fans...those were the days, when AK set the screens on fire... sadly we wont see them in any show again but still doesn't stop us from loving AK does it?

best wishes

Yuvika

*see gift below*

Sooo, I didn't exactly know you till I joined BC; my first impression about you was, "hitler in the hood" XP I'd read those fights between you and Jen, fights with everyone else for cookies, then finally see you ragging all us newbies. It was, I'll admit a freaky experience. And I will still stick to saying that you're the real hitler! Anyhoo cutting off the crap, wishing you a very happy-Rantaralicious birthday Jot! You can snatch as many cookies you like from BC. Have a great day and better year ahead of you!
Hugs and kisses,
Sonia.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jot Dii. πŸ€—πŸ€— Wish you a very happy life ahead with lots of happiness and success. May God bless you always! πŸ˜ƒ Have a blast! πŸ₯³ I've always said.. so repeating: your posts are "hilarious" be it on IF or FB and your Indian Serial made my day. πŸ€£πŸ€£ I hope to see a Season 2.  You're so funny and ridiculous.. an amazing person and Viewbie: don't change ever! πŸ˜ƒ I made something for you..😳 Not that good though. πŸ˜†

Love,
Alina

*see gift below*

Hey hey Brat!

You're the most..bratty person I know on India-Forums but that's still something I wouldn't wanna change about you. So, remain the same, yo! But hey, please try and always be nice to me, k? Because I'm really awesome and I always (not always..but sometimes) help you..with stuff...remind me to tell you all about this elsewhere.
So, happy birthday! And because you're oh so special, I've made you a sig. How awesome is that and how cool am I?! πŸ˜›

*see gift below*

Hope you have an amazing day! And a great year ahead!

Love,
Saraa

Jot, Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Keep dreaming, wishing, and flying. May you soar on top of the world. Love you πŸ˜³

*see gift below*

Hey Joty,

So we have something in common... Umm ya we both are Scorpio πŸ˜†... Happy Birthday Buddy. I first met you @FF Section and later got to know you and interacted with you other than FF section, in the diversiy game when i started making Tags. You were one of the first DT member who asked me to make a tag for you and i was flying. Strangely whatever i do for you turns out to be my favourite too.. Joty ka kamal hai i guess πŸ˜†.

Enough of my blabbering now coming to the main part. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may all you wishes come true. Have A Blast and Enjoy yourself.

These are few gifts for you - see below

Happy Birthday Angel

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

Close your eyes and make your birthday wishes
Blow out the candles
May all your wishes come true
to keep you smiling
today and all through the year!
Happy Birthday!

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely "Birthday"

In soft gleaming of stars...
may all ur dreams come true,
may every star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday

With Best wishes Monika

Jot😳

Finally. tumhara janam hoga#CC Intro ThreadπŸ˜†..I hope you have the most awesome life ahead! And stay as angelic as little babies (usually) are! 

Thanks for sahofying our nautanki and goof ups! 
God BlessπŸ€—

Happy Birthday!=D*

Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din humaari dua ho,
Aisa hi aapka har janamdin ho!!!
-ShikhaKhushi

JOTTYY MOTTY,
My ex mom . 😳 I thought I would just not wish you at all . but you know I have a bada sa dil 🀣 So I am wishing you . Why does yours and Gurs birthday come together? I have to blabber more in one go🀣 I..well .. you ..
I'm tired blabbering🀣Happy Burday ..kay?🀣
But I do love you [;'>] And you rock 😎 I miss all our MSN talks .Viber can never replace MSN . Remember your procreating cat emo's ahahah .XD I miss those emos =[ Well Msn is snatched away from us . Anyhowww happy burday . Enjoy your day.πŸ˜›
-Your ex beti tanuu

*see gift below*

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WildestDreams thumbnail
From the I-F Familia

...more from Ravjot coming soon (no time limit )

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
What went wrong during this thread =/

[x] Even though Ravjot had cleared her dabba for PMs, her inbox got full anyway and a member or two had to re-send their message

[x] while Ravjot was making the name tags, she made a list of all the IDs. Except she only ended up making half of em and later realised she forgot people

[x] Ravjot spelt one of the IDs wrong

[x] Gurprit forgot how to make birthday threads

[x] Even after going back and checking the IDs, Ravjot still forgot a few name tags

[x] A name tag was made for an ID that had randomly sent Ravjot a PM and hadn't sent in a message...

[x] We tried to keep it a surprise but Jot thought it would be fun to be a stalker and while stalking Gurprit, she found the thread -_-

[x] While making goodies for this thread, PS had its own plans and crashed like no tomorrow.

...it would appear that Hershi is the only one who didn't make any mistakes or whatnot so most diligent worker of the year award goes to Hershi πŸ˜ƒ

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

-Ravjot-
Smileyface
supercool3

gk_09
-najmeen-
-Araina-
Visha_Dhami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Happy Birthday Jot πŸ€—
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jottt... Happy Birthday here too triplet πŸ€—
I may or may not edit this to include a kickass message or something witty πŸ˜†

PS: Great job ladies on the thread πŸ‘
Edited by |Persephone| - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hiii!

So, today is the day that I'm supposed to be ABSOLUTELY nice to you?! *hmph*

Have a greaaat day and ofcourse, Veer Mubarak to you as well! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Saraa.
Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jottt!

Many Many happy returns of the day girl. Hope you've had a GREAT GREAT DAY!

God bless ya. I'll try to make something for u quickly ji? πŸ˜†

Enjoy πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Ridz