Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   

New Updates Coming Soon!!! (Page 7)

naturalbeautie Goldie
naturalbeautie
naturalbeautie

Khana Khazana Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 26 November 2005
Posts: 1976

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mokshda

omgg
r u kidding me? Shocked

they r lyk *faints*
*recovers*
they r alll sooo stunning...luuvvlyyyy Tongue Clap Clap

Thanks but for some reason there is not alot of responses so i am kinda dippressed !
well i was sick whole week so couldnot come in online !
sorriw to all the ppl whose siggies are pending trying to make them

Hope you all dont mind !
Smile

naturalbeautie Goldie
naturalbeautie
naturalbeautie

Khana Khazana Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 26 November 2005
Posts: 1976

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by momogrl21

omg...praku di!!! Clap these creations are sooo fabulous! Clap wow...you have improved sooo much! Clap I love them all! I fainted looking at all these cute and lovely creations! LOL hey, u didn't tell me you were finished wid my request Embarrassed And I just stared at the screen looking at that LOL It just turned out soooo beautiful Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I'm always look forward to you beautiful creations Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Keep it up!! Clap Clap Clap

jaan here you go !
this is yours !Smile

Lil Ms.Sunshine IF-Veteran Member
Lil Ms.Sunshine
Lil Ms.Sunshine

Joined: 06 February 2006
Posts: 15119

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hehe..i have energy..great creations jaan..they're veryy cute
momogrl21 IF-Veteran Member
momogrl21
momogrl21

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 9826

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naturalbeautie

Originally posted by momogrl21

omg...praku di!!! Clap these creations are sooo fabulous! Clap wow...you have improved sooo much! Clap I love them all! I fainted looking at all these cute and lovely creations! LOL hey, u didn't tell me you were finished wid my request Embarrassed And I just stared at the screen looking at that LOL It just turned out soooo beautiful Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I'm always look forward to you beautiful creations Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Keep it up!! Clap Clap Clap

jaan here you go !
this is yours !Smile

yes, I just read ur PM Embarrassed Thank you sooooooooo much Embarrassed
Its soooooooo beautiful and well made Clap
I'm going to use it very soon cause I have to use one that someone else made for meTongue
But this one is sooooo WOW!!! Embarrassed

Luv you sooooo much sis Hug

bittersweet93 IF-Sizzlerz
bittersweet93
bittersweet93

Joined: 15 November 2005
Posts: 11804

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naturalbeautie

Originally posted by mokshda

omgg
r u kidding me? Shocked

they r lyk *faints*
*recovers*
they r alll sooo stunning...luuvvlyyyy Tongue Clap Clap

Thanks but for some reason there is not alot of responses so i am kinda dippressed !
well i was sick whole week so couldnot come in online !
sorriw to all the ppl whose siggies are pending trying to make them

Hope you all dont mind !
Smile

aww di...dont b depressed reEmbarrassed...u just posted it...not many ppl hav come on yetBig smile...give it some time and im sure this topic will b flooding wit commentsWinkTongue

and im sure everyone can wait patiently and understand...do take ur timeWinkSmile

naturalbeautie Goldie
naturalbeautie
naturalbeautie

Khana Khazana Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 26 November 2005
Posts: 1976

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by svh2010

hehe..i have energy..great creations jaan..they're veryy cute

so!!! you have energy !
lol

ok

thanks !

naturalbeautie Goldie
naturalbeautie
naturalbeautie

Khana Khazana Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 26 November 2005
Posts: 1976

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshda

Originally posted by naturalbeautie

Originally posted by mokshda

omgg
r u kidding me? Shocked

they r lyk *faints*
*recovers*
they r alll sooo stunning...luuvvlyyyy Tongue Clap Clap

Thanks but for some reason there is not alot of responses so i am kinda dippressed !
well i was sick whole week so couldnot come in online !
sorriw to all the ppl whose siggies are pending trying to make them

Hope you all dont mind !
Smile

aww di...dont b depressed reEmbarrassed...u just posted it...not many ppl hav come on yetBig smile...give it some time and im sure this topic will b flooding wit commentsWinkTongue

and im sure everyone can wait patiently and understand...do take ur timeWinkSmile

aww thanks jaan!
Smile !Big smile

x_Roxy_x IF-Dazzler
x_Roxy_x
x_Roxy_x

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 4909

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
what progarm do use to make ur sigs Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Centurions Creative Zone : COMMING SOON!

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 0   Views: 379

WillSmith456 0 379 13 July 2009 at 1:23pm by WillSmith456
Imran's Jodi Shop [ Coming Soon ] - Notice PG3

2 3

Author: -Imu.M-   Replies: 18   Views: 941

-Imu.M- 18 941 20 December 2008 at 11:42pm by -Imu.M-
*-* Radha's Siggy Shop OPENING SOON! *-*

2

Author: radha07   Replies: 12   Views: 621

radha07 12 621 11 February 2007 at 7:39am by -Nadii-
Get Well Soon Amina!

2 3

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 17   Views: 1361

JennyPenny 17 1361 09 March 2006 at 4:48pm by amina877
urgent help needed!!!! plz reply soon

2 3

Author: xSaiyaara   Replies: 22   Views: 971

xSaiyaara 22 971 31 December 2005 at 5:19pm by ANGADLUVSKRIPA!

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index