What do you like most about the show?

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so it's been about 2 weeks now so you can review overall right? πŸ˜‰

Discuss away as to what you like most about the show so far. πŸ˜‰
don't know where to start from so picking concept first...
the concept of fiction-cookery is totally fresh and entertaining...At first i thought that since it is a cookery show it will be quite boring...but the show proved itself much entertaining with its light humor,amazing performances and refreshing episodes...the recipe's shown in the show are quite unique and appealing...and the effects they have put in to make even the cooking amazing are wow...they revise the recipe twice bt it doesn't bore at all...in addition to that the epi marks on the love between husband-wife...it is beautiful to see the romance in the kitchen...the show signals that the modern husband-wife with their daily jobs can too spend quality time with each other...

performance wise...none other actor could have suited the characters of adi and suhaani other than our stars...coming to arjun...adi's character needed the soft touch and the sparkling love from the eyes...arjun added four moons to the character...his innocence wins over...he is actor who can fit in any role...the love sparkles from his eyes...his expressions and comic timing are very amazing...shweta...she is the girl who suits innocent characters the most...acting wise she is superb...and the super innocence needed for suhaani's character could not have been played better than her...she looks cute at the same time...

and the best thing about the show is...shweta-arjun's chemistry...they are wow  ...red hot β˜ΊοΈ...sparkling β­οΈ ...cute β€οΈ...i found them one of the best pairs of television...they complement each other and share a great comfort level...

the show is much above my expectation...and that's a great news for me πŸ˜ƒ...i am totally enjoying this light show...it feels like ray of sun in winter in today's television full of saas bahu dramas ...
I like this show very mch cozz of the jodi...πŸ˜†
I loed Arjun's performance in MJHT n Shweta's as Riddhima...
So,I began to watch this...one doubt was dat  it is a cookery show n it will be so boring...bt when i began to watch this show,cozz it is a story-type cookery show...I also like nok-jhok of two bros n bhabi's...
Conclusion:-I most like in the show the love n affection b/w the members,cozz in today's time who cares abt their own bros...😳
Till today everything is gud and interesting in the show.Arjun is too gud in the show.Couple is cute.chemistry is there.
But in future episodes they are chances of things getting bored if they keep showing cooking recipes everyday .There will be nothing interesting.It will be like repetition.
makers should plan different tracks and plots and cooking should only be an integral part but not the main focus .

Originally posted by -RS-

Till today everything is gud and interesting in the show.Arjun is too gud in the show.Couple is cute.chemistry is there.
But in future episodes they are chances of things getting bored if they keep showing cooking recipes everyday .There will be nothing interesting.It will be like repetition.
makers should plan different tracks and plots and cooking should only be an integral part but not the main focus .

hey dear
cooking is the concept of the show
its a cookery show only so cooking cannot be sidelined
Originally posted by Roopal_TiaRa

hey dear
cooking is the concept of the show
its a cookery show only so cooking cannot be sidelined

precisely!
cooking is the main subject of the show...the rest of the fiction drama are just to lighten up the mood!

so far i have lloved the show totally!
this is one show i can rest my mind...unlike the other shows i had previously followed i would finish watching one episode thinking what they might be showing in the next epi or the story/plot for that matter...and here i just relax back and enjoy gags!
Arjun is doing an amazing job...i watch it totally for him...and Shweta too is an amazing actor! their jodi is totally fresh and very very cute!

all in all i am loving the show...
Guys I totally agree. The concept of this show is awesome! When I first saw the promos I had apprehensions because I don't like these daily serials. The only daily I watch is FIR and I've been watching that for 4 or 5 years now so old habits die hard. But I gave it a try on the first day and I loved how they had comedy, romance, cooking, love, and everything in between mixed together in one. It was a unique and awesome concept.

I also love the couple. Shweta and Arjun look so good together as well and they have sizzling chemistry on screen which makes it better.
started watchin the show SOLELY for AB/Adi..

bt with 1st epi itself i started njoyin the show as a whole and other characters too..

love AB-Shweta chemistry... truly one of the best jodis of recent times...⭐️⭐️

love Adi-Suhani's Boss scenes the most after Adi-Suhani ones... Adi-Boss scenes r HILARIOUS to the T...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... n i miss Adi's scenes with Boss whenvr hes not shwn in epis...πŸ˜†

Also love the family bondings tht exist b/w Adi,Suhani,Mohit,Naina

And lastly i love hw they r presenting the receips vich r easy to cook n less time consuming..

so to concluded i love EVERYTHING abt this show..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

precisely!
cooking is the main subject of the show...the rest of the fiction drama are just to lighten up the mood!

ha cooking is the main concept.I agree.What I am saying is makers should introduce new plots so that everything will be balanced.Cooking should be carefully knit with the tracks,Along with cookery,its also a fiction Romcom. That even should not be sidelined.
They should present cooking integral part of the show.Till date episodes are very gud. Characters,their bonding and chemistry b/w all characters is interesting All recipes they showed are great.

But If they stress too much on cooking with no proper balance ,after few weeks this show will be like any other normal cookery show where they come,read out ingredients,do cooking and go.

And as a matter of fact,Arjun is not needed just for cooking ,reading our ingredients and show the preparation .There are chefs,master chefs  who can come and do cooking.Am I not right guys?What we expect from Arjun u all knw ,I need not tell.
Edited by -RS- - 10 years ago