" Episode rating"..Enter Kajri.. - Page 3

Poll Question :

How was today's episode ?

Poll Choice
Any Other ( plzz specify )
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

First of all Pammy darling 90% credit of this post is creditted to Aman!!😊 Loved your awesome detailed analysis!! Jo points maine highlight kia hain I fully agree with U dear!! Yar this ghisa pita mentality sucks!!😡 Ladki ki janm hui nahi ki shaadi ki baat shuru??😲 Aur beta hua matlab he will bear the expenses of his sis's wedding??😲 Kya ek badi behn apne payron pe khadi hoke apne chhote bhai ki shaadi nahi de sakti??😲😲Jaago India Jaago!! 

Oh achha thank u soo much aman dear.
Ha yaar ladki ki ke bare mai shaddi ki alva india mai ku nahi sochte he.kab bada lega humara india.
Thank u sooo much for liking my post riya dear 🤗

Exactly...Cvs are NOT showing any CONNECTION between Amit & the baby & that's DISAPPOINTING!!😒

haan yahi baat maine abhi swastik ko FB pe boli hai... nishad ko bhi bolti hoon... 
Originally posted by grintson

haan yahi baat maine abhi swastik ko FB pe boli hai... nishad ko bhi bolti hoon... 

Me also want see amit with jr scenes but they r not showing nishu ko daar lagta he kya chotu baby ko godu mai lene

aaj ka epi mysterious tha ab kya hoga aage ..CID shuru ho jao :P

Edited by kanika266 - 10 years ago

What are your views regarding my ladka ladki post??

but i wanted to see some Amit-baby scenes... 😒

Me too😔
I was waiting till the end to see these two baby's together
Amit Shah...please apne golu ko god mein uthao😡
Mujhe tumhaare birthday thread mein ye pic daalna hai😕

Originally posted by AurinMishu

Me too😔
I was waiting till the end to see these two baby's together
Amit Shah...please apne golu ko god mein uthao😡
Mujhe tumhaare birthday thread mein ye pic daalna hai😕

Yes well said Aurin dear!! Ab tak to Amit Shah ne sirf Jigna aur Batuk ki baby ko hi godi mein liya..apne wale ko jald se jald le le aur humein aapki awesome creation dekhne ka mauka miljaye to hum Ganga nahale😊
Welcome back Lily-The-great😃

As usual cool post Riya👍🏼
Thanks Aman for helping🤗

Aaj ka episode mujhe bohot achha laga, it was a good one with suspence and drama
Jayshree looks promosing (don't you guys think she looks a lot like Kangna Ranawat😲), loved her performance👏(Ye AKA wale story ka kuchh bhi kare actors bohot achhe chunte hai👏)😃

One thing i really liked was Amita thinking and behaving very clearly and logically. From the starting (the lady saying she heard they need a Nanny for their baby, getting inside the house without permission, making herself look good infront of everyone) she was really concerned (ye wohi Amita hai jisne Lonavla jaate waqt cycle wale ke haat mein car ki chaabi thama di thi😆)...dekhkar achha laga😊
Teena Kaki being concerned was nice too.
The Baby's looked Delicious (you know what i mean)
But wanted to see Amit Baby Shah with the Baby(pata naiu ye khwahish kab puri hogi)

Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago

Yes well said Aurin dear!! Ab tak to Amit Shah ne sirf Jigna aur Batuk ki baby ko hi godi mein liya..apne wale ko jald se jald le le aur humein aapki awesome creation dekhne ka mauka miljaye to hum Ganga nahale😊

😲
Sharminda mat karo😳
10/10 :)

I really liked today's show. It was lots of suspense and I liked amitas concern towards the baby. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.