Arjun

India-Forums

Increase Arjun Ranking Tips n Tricks!

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Olaa peeps!!

Soo like you know by now, I love browsing through AF! And guess what I noticed? We don't have any tips n tricks on how to increase Arjun Forum rank! No don't cry, why fear when Sakshi is here! So me being the veli person I am have made a tiny sa tips n tricks thread on how to increase the rank! Abhi read this, get inspired and make sure that Arjun gets in the top 10!Embarrassed

So this is going to be an easy peasy step by step tutorial, kinda like those baking tutorials on the interwebz!

STEP1: Are you an official AFian? If you aren't sure, here is a simple trick to check, is your star golden? Simple, go to the top of the page, and here you will see this:

You click the star, and badaboombadabang you my friend are an official Arjunian! This is how that will look like

So now you are officially a star! And when you click on My Forums this is what you will see:

STEP2: Hit the Chaskameter whenever you come to AF, it's very simple think of it as the doorbell you have to ring before entering someones home, this is what the CM looks like

See how it is all sad and lonely? Click on the fifth guy and bam you have again increased our points!
This is how that will look like:

STEP 3: Now this step does require you to actually put some effort! you have to increase the activity in the forum. So how do you do that? Very simple: you make a new post/poll, you comment/vote/like posts that are already here on the forum. In short you let us know that you are alive and well (or not so well). This will do two things: The views of AF will increase and the activity will increase as well! look at AF right now, all these blue posts! we have to turn these pink! open them, look inside, like, comment, make new posts!

BLUE IS BAD! MAKE IT HOT! Hot topics have MORE VALUE= more points! So get rid of blue, make it pink!
And like, comment on the Written updates! (not because I write emLOL) And also like, comment in the Video updates, take part in the GOTW, DOTW

Also whenever one of the team is tagged in a tellybuzz article make sure you go, rate it and comment on it! this will also increase the ranking!
This is how you do that:

Also please please please joing the fanpages! this will increase your favorite actors rank, join it, leave comments and whatever! Make sure that they at least enter the top 100!

As you can see only Shaleen sir is in the top 100, what about the rest? Go there, comment on their pages and become their fan! it's easypeasy you do it like this

And when you are a fan make sure to drop a comment once in a while!
like this:

One other thing you can do is share topics on FB/Google+

So now stop staring at your screen, it's time to do something! Abhi samjhe ya... Samjhaun?

Love,

Sakshi

Edited by Sakuu - 06 November 2013 at 10:16am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khwaisheyneelamscornerroselakirthiiizainabhassan1Jo_PinchyluvzindagiAmritamalhotraDesiiiDivaaaAnjali.Mitalanu91Rehana25Ketakeelaila1994Maha-Srkpinkerbell...anika...-Drama_Queen-Live-lifeMiminits

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
And ofcourse, meri phooti kismat, can't see the pics! ufff wait I'll upload em again!

EDIT: pics should be visible now!

Edited by Sakuu - 06 November 2013 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amritamalhotra

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Lol you have great courage to do all this, but yep everything which you have said really helps in making the rank of the show and cast go upThumbs Up

Sakuu

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Lol you have great courage to do all this, but yep everything which you have said really helps in making the rank of the show and cast go upThumbs Up
hahah courageous? Why are you scaring me? Abhi I even used Behzy sirs's fanpage to show how you do thatLOL So if someone attacks me I can assume that they are a nutcase right?
Amritamalhotra Goldie
Amritamalhotra
Amritamalhotra

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Clap
Very good effort Sakshi...
Really thankful I am...
This post will definitely help to increase Arjun's rank...
Stay connected Arjunians...

Sakuu

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Nice effort sakshi
thanks

Sakuu

...anika... IF-Sizzlerz