Epi in a nutshell:Loveria and second chance!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Ok what i gathered in the show today is that all the jawaan khoon in the Desai household r suffering from loveria.😳
Cupid has struck Yash Dikra without warning n guess who is understanding him more than anyone??? The Meera!! Kusum immediately shut her trap when she heard how Yash has fallen for the wrong girl, he too was dil ke haton majboor! So he wants a second chance now with Kalika!!
Soon Kusum will want a second chance, hopefully with another guy other than Saras.πŸ₯±

I wanna thank Kalika so much, thanks to her, Kumuddi ko ehsaas hua!! She is in love n how! She wants to grab the second chance that destiny is hell bent in giving her with SarasπŸ˜›
So out on the road she ran, banged on his door, jumped on his lil brother's throat - kahan hain mera laddoo. 😳

Unleashed Kumud. If only Saras could have seen her in this avatar. His heart would have raced and even stopped!!😳

She is incomplete without the methi ke laddoo, the one who doesn't know how to get angry but when he does, anger would not leave his aristocratic nose!!
20 missed calls to dobo who is doing nakra n sulking in his office.

Arrey baba u want to hear yes from her but is not even listening to her!! This Havard brain is useless whn it comes to the logic of the heart! Why does a gal call u 20 times in an hour n keep harassing u on the phone? Surely if she has changed her mind!! Oufff!

Edit:
Precap is scary but dont worry,
the straight line is only for dramaπŸ˜† Saras will shout: Kumuddd...
N the heart will start beating again!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And Kalika hain na Kumuddi ke liye!!
Nautanki rani has got a way to win the Desais by giving her blood to the Desai ladli daughter n once in Desai haveli, she will start her shakuni avatar starting with Kusum behena whose naina are always lingering on Saras baba while he will b looking after Kumud di.
Btw Who wanna bet Pramad is back and it was him who was trying to run the car over Saras??
Affaire a suivre...

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Oh Jaanu dear, you made me to smile. Thanks yaar πŸ€— I too thought that if Saras see Kumud's this avtar, sure his heart will stop. And Loveria, oh dear, superb! Everyone is affected, very much affected, ofcourse the younger ones. Pramad, my mom too said may be Pramad's hands behind it. But I said, no mom, he has changed. Hope, I have to change my mind regarding Prammy.
same question as to Mitsu's post!! Haila!!...Saras ne office kab kharidi??!! paisey kahaan se aaye?! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ilovelife

Real test for samud

SaMud will pass this test my friend because love is greater n more powerful than hate. 
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Oh Jaanu dear, you made me to smile. Thanks yaar πŸ€— I too thought that if Saras see Kumud's this avtar, sure his heart will stop. And Loveria, oh dear, superb! Everyone is affected, very much affected, ofcourse the younger ones. Pramad, my mom too said may be Pramad's hands behind it. But I said, no mom, he has changed. Hope, I have to change my mind regarding Prammy.

My mind is blocking every negative signs coming to me!!😳
Pramad has changed?? No way!! It is him only!!
Originally posted by KK84

same question as to Mitsu's post!! Haila!!...Saras ne office kab kharidi??!! paisey kahaan se aaye?! πŸ˜›

Baby if Kumud can gather so much money to buy a plot of land in one day n start a high school then wats the big deal for Saraswatichandra to buy an office. πŸ˜›
I'm waiting fr nxt wk's spoiler...

Btw kusum n kalika ki jodi badi jamegi best bhabhi nd nanad...

finally!! i was sososoo waiting for my episode in a nutshell :) πŸ‘

junta says it was a very bad episode but u made it look so pleasing to the eyes.. loved all the pics. ⭐️

Saras is really dumbo-jumbo. On any other day he would have panicked on receiving 20 missed calls from Kumud in an hr; with Pramad background but today he was just sitting in his new office enjoying the missed calls??? Uff  dobochandra

Kaal ka precap bhi scary nahi lagta. We know this whole accident scheme is for kalika to make her way in Desai household. Just keep that blood donation precondition away.

Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

I'm waiting fr nxt wk's spoiler...

Btw kusum n kalika ki jodi badi jamegi best bhabhi nd nanad...

I have the bestest spoiler for u Anki.

Kalika gives kumud her blood selflessly. Desais r shocked to see changed Kalika. Has she really changed?

Kumud gains consciousness and an emotional n relieved Saras breaks down crying like a baby. 
Kumud is safe but Saras is feeling very guilty. Will Sara's get over the guilt grip? How?

Kumud gets discharged from hospital. Mai tells Saras why kumud was looking for him. Saras is looking after kumud day n night. Kusum looks on sadly. Kalika notices. Will she take advantage of the
 situation ?

Kusum brings food for Saras but he goes to kumud with his plate to have dinner together. Kalika starts her game. Kusum starts getting jealous. What effect will this have on Saras and kumud love story?

Kusum tries to catch Sara's' attention by being around him all the time. Guniyal notices and confronts her. Kusum gets a slap from Guniyal. Kalika sees it and fills kusum's ears. Will Kusum and Kalika join hands to separate Saras and kumud?

Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

finally!! i was sososoo waiting for my episode in a nutshell :) πŸ‘

junta says it was a very bad episode but u made it look so pleasing to the eyes.. loved all the pics. ⭐️

Saras is really dumbo-jumbo. On any other day he would have panicked on receiving 20 missed calls from Kumud in an hr; with Pramad background but today he was just sitting in his new office enjoying the missed calls??? Uff  dobochandra

Kaal ka precap bhi scary nahi lagta. We know this whole accident scheme is for kalika to make her way in Desai household. Just keep that blood donation precondition away.

I don't go with junta most of the time Ad. My mind functions differently.πŸ˜†
Yes there was full on saas bahu n saazish but I didn't pay much attention to them. I am just interested to see how the SaMud track evolve. Today Kalika has made Kumud vocal about her real feelings for Saras. Once her confessions had rung in her ears -Saras meri zindagi hain, mera pyaar hain!!
She was unleashed. The confessions had sounded so right!! And she had run to meet him to tell him so.
But that dumbo jumbo!! God this dude is unbelievable!!
There will b no condition from kalika to save kumud. This witch just to win the family's trust n she is getting a golden opportunity.