Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Sachin Tendulkar will Soon Play His Last Test Match Then will Retire From The World Of CRICKET.
From So many Years He has Ruled In The World Of CRICKET. And Second Name Of Cricket is SACHIN.
If He will Retire Then Cricket Will Be Incomplete.

TMKOC Is also Showing Same Aspects Of Tribute To Sachin.

SACHIN: You will Be Rememberd Yefs & Years.

Now After Hearing This News, Tapu has Decided That he will Also Not Play Cricket,
Now what Will happen.?
Will Tapu Play Cricket, Or If Not then How His schol Team will win.

DISCUSS ALL HERE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16Amit.GhangasrishabgosaviProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||DOTW:Tujhe Bhulaa Na Paayenge: Sachin||" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rohit99

Goldie

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16Proud-Indiarishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

sachin is the greatest player of cricket n the God of cricket n the player who changed the cricket watching experience in india n esa suna hai ki jab sachin out ho jata tha tab tv sets band ho jaate the n he is not only great cricketer but great person too so sir hats off to uClapClap and we will miss u n u will always remain in our heart

yes this track is bit childish but i loving it n loved yesterday episode n waiting to see wt gokuldham members do to convince tapu to play again so waiting for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Though Rahul Dravid was my personal favorite, I have admired and respected Sachin a lot. He not only changed the way Indian players played but carried the burden of responsibilities for a long time. In his heydays he never had great team members who could bring wins for India. 
In my opinion Sachin, Dravid, Kumble, Shrinath was the best team combo. They were great player not just on the field but off the field too. Look at the way they carried themselves. Real gentlemen.

I also admire Sachin for the way he never got carried away by his success. Always a humble man. There will always be people who say that he played for personal records, but it is absolute rubbish. He is proud Indian and always placed the country above his play. Also can't forget his going to play after losing his father and then scoring a century.

My most favorite innings of his is the 98 he scored against Pakistan in 2003 world cup. Hitting a six to Shoaib Akhtar !! Awesome! Can never forget that.

Nice of TMKOC to give a tribute to him

rishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Though Rahul Dravid was my personal favorite, I have admired and respected Sachin a lot. He not only changed the way Indian players played but carried the burden of responsibilities for a long time. In his heydays he never had great team members who could bring wins for India. 
In my opinion Sachin, Dravid, Kumble, Shrinath was the best team combo. They were great player not just on the field but off the field too. Look at the way they carried themselves. Real gentlemen.

I also admire Sachin for the way he never got carried away by his success. Always a humble man. There will always be people who say that he played for personal records, but it is absolute rubbish. He is proud Indian and always placed the country above his play. Also can't forget his going to play after losing his father and then scoring a century.

My most favorite innings of his is the 98 he scored against Pakistan in 2003 world cup. Hitting a six to Shoaib Akhtar !! Awesome! Can never forget that.

Nice of TMKOC to give a tribute to him

Absolutely agree with u devica n yes that inning was awesomeClap

rohit99

Goldie

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosaviProud-India

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Agree With All Of You.
Sachin Is The best Player.
We will Miss You.

One Question:
Q. Will Now there be A Cricket Match Between Tapu and Taarak Mehta as Taarak was Challenging Tapu in Precap?

rishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
No i don't think lakhsya he was just trying to convince tapu to play tapu again n waiting to see wt others do to convince tapu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top