Mouni -Mohit FC #26|Tujhe, banaya gaya hai mere liye| - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
i'm making a momo VM...it's gonna be a 4 min VM out of which i'm done making 2 mins  ;)
I am madly in love with Mohu after tonight. It has run deeper than ever. I love u Mohu
Guys

Just wondering if Daksh can be bought back why can't Monu. She can have another name to see her with Mohu in DKDM again will bring back that magic. 
Originally posted by Vabs

Guys

Just wondering if Daksh can be bought back why can't Monu. She can have another name to see her with Mohu in DKDM again will bring back that magic. 

now its not possible right
i loved wen he danced after drinking the bhaang
and his smile
Mohu had that sweet adorable smile on his face my eyes stuck to him only and never moved
Originally posted by foram.

i loved wen he danced after drinking the bhaang
and his smile
me to :) ðŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by Vabs

Mohu had that sweet adorable smile on his face my eyes stuck to him only and never moved

same here😳
He has a hold over me and I just realised that I have a fever when it comes to Momo I have been in love with them since DKDM started and it only keeps on increasing. I don't think I will ever let go off them 

ratna di

i checked all those pages from last fc but didnt find the names you sugested so can you suggest thoise names again