Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There is supposedly a huge age difference between siddhanth and roli and he is very aware of that... and realizes roli is a bit of a bachcha.  He is 28 and she is supposedly 18 in this serial and they got married right after her 12th board exams. 
He is very sensitive to the age difference so he doesnt want to force her into anything. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i see , so the teenagerish signs and yaars and all

so we will see a long period till they dry like shrivelled mangoes

btw i don't think Aarav is Dadduji reborn though Mataji said it . Aarav is gonna be trained by meanie mom and meanie grandma .

Dadduji is yet to come . πŸ˜‰

tinoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dadduji is yet to come . πŸ˜‰

🀣 Evil spawn of  Jhanvi and shaurya πŸ€£
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Janhavi is sure to get pregnant by that one night stand . I bet it was her ovulation day . And i bet they didn't use protection to prove sachcha pyaar . I  want to see what stupid plan Simar Roli and Mausi the female version of Sri Krishna come up with then . May be taking the bachcha like bhikaaris in every function of Meghana to embarass her .
tinoo thumbnail
Koolsadhu, 
what did you think of today's denouement? 

Also what did you think of siddhanth in his red pants -- telling roli -- "do you know how i feel seeing you in a mandap with shaadi ka jodaa without me being the groom? someone else being the groom?" 

🀣🀣

and roli lovingly convincing him that he will always be her true love no matter how many men she sits in a mandap with wearing shaadi ka jodaa πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
tinoo havent't seen it yet , haven't had time , did Siddhant really wear red pants

u can call me kools instead of koolsadhu , it sounds so aged somehow🀣

yea , kools sounds young🀣

as far as roli telling him that goes tinoo ALL the men portrayed in SSK r henpecked and stupid . Prem had not uttered a word when Simar traded HIS baby with criminals without asking him . Even the baby's name SHE decided by holding his hands and calling him Premji . When the women say ji , the men r screwed . Prem just gulps and Siddant hears teenagerish music and is so smitten by Roli that he often weeps and describes her stupid antics and her as a beauty with brains . Actually the whole story is that more than Siddhant she idolizes Simar and often keeps him sweetly but firmly out of things . 
tinoo thumbnail
oh you must watch it today kools!! I am simply dying to have a conversation about tonight's episode. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Sujata is insistent on Jhanvi staying married to shaurya because marriage is saat janmo ka saath. 

But mataji says it is not shaadi just a behuda mazaak !! and she supports divorce. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No more spoilers.  Will wait till you see it. Then we must discuss !!
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kools first of all congratulations on becoming IF sizzlers ,,,,,,😊

@tinoo will u stop making fun of rosid ... and saying she is teenagerish and  and we rosidians are fine with there scenes and there scenes are no more like teenage romance scene they are increasing the closeness and hotness withe very passing scene ...
... and one more thing at time of marriage sid was not  28 he was 23 and roli was 18 and now they are like roli is around 20 - 21 and sid 24 - 25 ... there is not much age difference ...
as u mentioned about consummation ... thats not a problem as roli is still 20 sid wants to give her time nothing else what if she don't want to have physical relation ship so better not to mention about consummation ...
so kindly saying u please don't make fun of them we really love them as a couple and like each and every thing of them and love there symbols too ...
and i know sid was not angry with her and may be its wrong for u but not for us he is some how right at his place and roli is right at her place about the plan its cv's fault ...
sid was really upset about the plan and whats wrong with that line that he don't want to see her sitting with some person again and again rather than himself ... and about roli she didn't said such lines "he will always be her true love no matter how many men she sits in a mandap with wearing shaadi ka jodaa πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£"
really did she said that or she meant that i don't think sooo.. i wanna ask one thing is she doing all this for her mental satisfaction of marrying some one again ... nooo she loves siddhant so much and indirectly doing all this for his happiness and his sisters happiness ... and he was right at his place saying that she can cross all enths for saving her families
and kools u agree or not roli is the most intelligent member of bharadwaj family being younger than every one she can handle everything at least better than her elder sister simar ...

@tinoo why r u making fun of his pants πŸ˜• its disgusting its just a night suit ... he looks smart i his formals n i love him whatever he wears 😳
Edited by wamavasant - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
thanks  wamavasant ...is being sizzler bigger than dazzler , i dont notice these things ...was i dazzler before

i respect ROSID fans . But i will tell u frankly that i feel Roli  loves Simar more than Siddhant , she always goes behind his back and does things and keeps him sweetly but firmly OUT . Siddhant once took her side [ when they were kicked out of the house by Simar] and stood against Simar , its my wish to see Roli doing something that way instead of blind Didi bhakti for a change .

If age difference is less ...i still don't get the wait . 28 or 23 , why does married couple wait so long and wastes time in friendship , cards , roses , signs etc . Its a marital life not some dating spree . Its hi time they consummated and Roli became pregnant . She anyways doesn't seem to be doing higher studies in college and is just wasting time solving people's problems in an illegal way . Of course thats only my opinion and i really don't expect anyone in this forum to agree😊
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

thanks  wamavasant ...is being sizzler bigger than dazzler , i dont notice these things ...was i dazzler before

i respect ROSID fans . But i will tell u frankly that i feel Roli  loves Simar more than Siddhant , she always goes behind his back and does things and keeps him sweetly but firmly OUT . Siddhant once took her side [ when they were kicked out of the house by Simar] and stood against Simar , its my wish to see Roli doing something that way instead of blind Didi bhakti for a change .

If age difference is less ...i still don't get the wait . 28 or 23 , why does married couple wait so long and wastes time in friendship , cards , roses , signs etc .Its a marital life not some dating spree . Its hi time they consummated and Roli became pregnant . She anyways doesn't seem to be doing higher studies in college and is just wasting time solving people's problems in an illegal way . Of course thats only my opinion and i really don't expect anyone in this forum to agree😊

@kool: we rosidians r also waiting for the consummation and roli become pregnant but this cvs dont want to give us😑 i hope this will happen soon Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago