Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

kriyaanshfreva

Goldie

kriyaanshfreva

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Check The NOTE below.

Secrets

Kria had just finished another of her performances , she decided to return home . She directly went to her room , and lied down on the bed. Before sleeping she opened her laptop and saw his dance video uploaded already! She commented and then kept her laptop aside. Her eyes were closed , and sleep took over  her in few seconds , not even bothering to change her clothes .

---

Rey finished the group performance . And now the whole gang were in the green room.

"Rey , You coming with us?"

"Not today."

"Haan Sharon , aaj isse jaane do."

Swayam said in a teasing manner.

"Oh haan , aaj toh usska hi din hain."

"Whatever guys! Bye."

He went , in his car , he opened youtube through his phone , and saw kria's latest dance performance's video , and even his had been uploaded. He smiled , and opened kria's video.

"Beautiful."

Was all he could say seeing her dance.

---

He reached home , and entered his room. He looked ahead and smiled seeing the huge picture of his baatcutter. He sat on his bed and switched on his laptop. He went to his dance performance's video. And saw a comment from an ID named "Baatcutter" . He smiled seeing her comment.

"The whole gang is looking amazing , and the dance , i am speechless."

Sharon and swayam had liked the comment .

---

Next morning , kria got up and  checked her phone and  saw Sharon's message. She opened it.

"Where are you?"

"At home."

"And Rey?"

"I don't know! You should know na , he is with you on his tour."

"He must have called you na."

"I was sleeping , what's wrong?"

"Nothing , oh by the way Happy Anniversary Sissy."

"Thank you."

"Missing your chabilal?"

"A lot."

"Oh! I won't be surprised , if he is dehradun. Giving you a surprise or something."

"Like seriously, all thanks to his promise of settling in dehradun , we both can't we celebrate our anniversary together."

"Come on kria , it was your decision to not stay in the group and perform individually."

"Haan voh toh hain. Let him return , i will tell him i want to go back to Mumbai. Waise bhi the next month i have a set of performances in Mumbai only. "

"Oh , how un fortunate , and rey decided to keep our next performance in dehradun."

"Next month? Nooo. He can't do this."

"Sweetie , this month only , then you both come back to Mumbai. Waise bhi people do want to see their favourite dance couple dance together."

"You all are coming to dehradun? Seriously?"

"Yes! Chal i'll speak to you later."

She cuts the call. And laughed suddenly realising something.

As soon as the call ended ,she looked around and was stunned. The room was decorated beautifully. She smiled , and got up , she changed , and came out wearing a dress , and then was combing her hair , when someone hugged her from behind.

"Kaisi lag rahi hun?"

"Beautiful as always jaan."

And he picked her up in his arms , placing her down on the bed.

"I love you so much rehaan."

"I love you too kria."

He sat beside her , kria cuddled close to him , as they talk.

---

Uh , guys chill , abhi next update aane do , phir jitne jutte chappal maarne hain maarna mujhe , i know you guys are ready to pounce on me after reading the last lines. :P

Sabar ka phal meetha hota hain.

---

Note 1. Accha guys , i have written an article you know school ka home work tha :P . Lekin mujhe uss par ek OS likhna hain. It suits Kria's situation , toh anyone ready to help me give a concept for that , please PM me. :D Plus remember i had written a D3 Os in Gumrah version? I need another concept for that as well , please suggest.

Note 2. Since i am not keeping well since few days , i have thought of not updating any of my works as of now , cause i can't really think what to write next. This os will be updated and Love Pain And Hurdle as well. Others will be kept on hold.

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 09 November 2013 at 5:42am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitha.h.nd3fanmanaskreyakavidoll2012moni94Priyalohan95Kavyashahratika16adikriyakria_reyd3kasya123dilkriyareystar94ramya26kriyaansh.reyamgrungta11sharuKRfannismKiarawinget16divyani.arshaprinumk.sweetkrarshanavalalex754kreya204So_Naley-FrozenRain-love_arshadon girlscool_star14SweetDevil_KRvrushanharshikriapatelgrusha_virikaMeesocutesanjana_D3Anjori_ArShaNeha_KRkrasforever--RAINA--aTTiTude_dIvAPinkpearlyPumpkinnKanchi..HR-DMG4life-Blackheart-daisydee425sumimitaDewdrops.ShaKunsadafarshaPihu.k11swaronlove001kitty_swaronsweetydiyafrienramya.reddyKReyASPrincess_DevilprincessSoniaRoxxy47KUSHA14glmorous_divaakankshaArshachand91Madhu_ArShaCookieliciousBorn2Danceanjali22dancersqueenlovely7010Mahak Sinhakuhu_Arshaluv_arshaaishu3003-spongy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secrets ||KR TS|| Part 2 Page 5" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-reine-

IF-Sizzlerz

-reine-

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
res..
unres..

awsum update..
loved it..
haye starting kitni sweet thi..
KR are married awsum..
WTH was dat in last..??
u knw wht mera maan karing tujhe maarne ka..
jaldi se update kar iska next part..

abt note..
hmm..wese konsa article..?? u knw meri STML hoa hai mujhe yaad nhi plzz wapis bata de..
haye ghumraha wala toh mera one of the fav. OS ke list me hai..

Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 06 November 2013 at 6:33am

KReyAS

IF-Rockerz

KReyAS

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
waiting fr next to cler the confusion

ramya.reddy

IF-Rockerz

ramya.reddy

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
waiting for the next chapter pls update soon
and ha awesome update

Meesocute

Goldie

Meesocute

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Starting se end *except last line* pura part mast tha.
Aww rey and kriya too good.
Baatcutter is the name of id wow!! Nice idea.
Waiting for next one

anjali22

IF-Sizzlerz

anjali22

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Nice one
like it
update next part soon

Kiarawinget16

Kiarawinget16

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
nyc ..bt rehan ?????? update soon