Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi at Yeh Hai Aashiqui Screening E24 20th March 2015

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi at Yeh Hai Aashiqui Screening SBS 20th March 2015

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi at Yeh Hai Aashiqui Screening SBB 20th March 2015

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: virika_lover1

Latest one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8w3GaWLKU&feature=youtu.be ... Real Romance Of Asha and Rithvik #Tellychakkar #AshvikInYHAFinale

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8w3GaWLKU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail
Woohoo the day is here... YHA tonight...
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLK8JwQjJQ[/YOUTUBE]

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Tellyexpress.com @tellyexpress 1 minute ago

It was really a pleasure to work with Asha once again: Rithvik Dhanjani http://wp.me/p2ImOu-5qE

He's young, talented, dashing and super charming. Yes, we are talking about none other than handsome hunk of  Indian television industry, Rithvik Dhanjani, who is currently seen as a host in Channel [V] Distraction.

But recently, Rithvik Dhanjani shot with his real life partner and co-star on screen Asha Negi for Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui and also for Farah ki Daawat so we get in touch with Rithivik to know about his experience..

How was your experience shooting an episode for Yeh Hai Aashiqui ? 

-Shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui was really fantastic because very few people get a chance to convert their real life love story into a reel life which is actually evolved from a reel life firstly. So I think it was a great experience & YHA is my show, I've been anchoring the show for so long, so I think the season finale of the show is happening with my personal story I think this was just like a dream come true

How did you feel working with Asha Negi again on - screen ? 

-It was really a pleasure to work with Asha Negi once again because I think we share a fabulous chemistry because of what & where we are today so I think working like it's not that what it's used to  be but yes definitely now the comfort llevel has become so much that going back to just being actors & just portraying something was a little difficult because now ofcourse lets just take each other granted kind of things always happen, it justs happens in a relationship apart from that everything else was a lot of fun.

For the First time any of the actors Real Life Love Story was telecasted on Television How did you feel ? 

-It's really rare that a reel life love story first becomes a real life love story & then from real it goes back to reel so I think our love story is one of its kind because we'll have this for life , & we can just go back to it , we can just see through the whole thing over & over again whenever we want , so I think it's an honor that Bindaas has given us.

Recently you were Also seen in Farah ki Daawat with Sonakshi Sinha so how much did you enjoy that ?

-FKD was also really really fun because I've worked with Sonakshi before, she's really fun to be with & then Farah maam is so sweet because on that particular day I was allowed by my trainer to cheat so I had Farah's made Aloo ke Pakaude & then Sonakshi's mum came & she's also Sindhi so she made Curry rice so I think having a cheat day & having Curry rice from Sonakshi's mum was like sone pe suhaga that was a lot of fun

Also shooting with your Very Own best friend Karan Wahi How much did you enjoy ? 

-shooting with Karan it's just like we're the new pairs, I  think we should just do Nach Baliye together & win another season because that's all that is left between me & Karan Wahi but being with Karan is always fun, it's always in the most of my comfort level, it's always comfortable with him even on screen. A lot of leg pulling a lot of masti with him, it's a mad fun

Any Message You would Like to give to your Fans ?

-This particular episode of YHA was a gift for you guys & I hope that you all like & love that what we've done, love the gesture what we wanted to show you through the story. So please keep loving us, shower your blessings upon us as you've always been doing & we love you too.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans    8 hours ago

The dancing couple #AshVik. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/467512/dancing-couple.html ... #AshvikInYHAFinale

It wasn't love at first sight." This is probably the only thought that is commonly shared by actors Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani. Apart from this, almost everything that the telly couple says is in stark contrast.

"When I first met Rithvik, I thought he was snobbish. He had recently returned from Dubaiand had already done a few shows by the time we met," says Negi as her beau adds that he too was unimpressed by her. "She came across as pretty, chatty, loud and over-the-top. I could refer to her as Miss Uttarakhand from Dehradun," is Dhanjani's tongue-in-cheek comment.

Speaking to Metrolife, they both insist the "sparks never flew". Their camaraderie grew with time to transform into admiration followed by love. Negi says, "I still remember how I used to make fun of him when he was acting in the serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. When I realised that I was being paired opposite him in my debut serial, I told my roommate, He is the same guy who sticks his tongue out while delivering his dialogues'," she says her laughter ringing out loud.

"We don't remember our anniversary," she adds as Dhanjani seconds, "Our relationship took its own time to grow."Usually reel-life romances get a spark in real-life. But in this case, the opposite happened with the romance of their real life being made into an episode on Bindass channel's show Yeh Hai Aashiqui'.

"Not many people get a chance to portray themselves on screen. So when the opportunity came across, I thought it would be an epic experience to present on screen what we faced in our lives," he says.

On the contrary, Negi shares that she wasn't comfortable doing so. "I had to present myself from the day I landed in Mumbai. The shy and obedient girl in me used to listen to Rithvik in those days. Now, we are extra-comfortable and quite content in each other's company."

This not-so-typical love story took a giant leap only when the two agreed to participate in the dance reality show, Nach Baliye Season 6. "Before the shoot started, I took a break and went home. As a matter of fact, I told my parents that I am participating in the show with Rithvik since it allows only real-life jodis," says Negi, as she shyly admitted being in a relationship to her family.

"We didn't really leave an option for them but to accept our relationship," adds Dhanjani who is also from the "old school of thought and could never discuss upfront love matters with parents."Their synchronisation helped them win the dance show. Still, she considers him as "a source of motivation" when exhausted, while he finds her "words comforting when frustrated".

A confident Dhanjani confides that he misses "Asha's pampering whenever away from her" while Negi coyly admits, "I can never compare myself to him, even though we both are from the same industry!" Truly, a case of opposites attracting each other!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Telly Masala @tellymasalalive 5 hours ago

Asha Negi, Rithvik ... - http://tellymasala.com/hot-telly-gossips-news/asha-negi-rithvik-dhanjani-at-special-screening-of-episode-based-on-their-love-story/ ..., #ASHANEGI #LOVESTORY #RITHVIKDHANJANI #RUSLAAN #TVCOUPLES pic.twitter.com/tNX1yTdeS4

Popular love birds of TV Town - Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani - graced the special screening of their love story at an event held yesterday in Mumbai.
The couple's friends from the industry namely Ruslaan Mumtaz, Esha Kansara, Riddhi Dogra, Rucha Gujarathi, Nakul Sachdev, Gaurav Bajaj and Rashi Mal also arrived to make it a starry evening. Asha was side-tracked for a while as Rithvik indulged in some bromance with buddy Ruslaan Mumtaz. Later, the trio enjoyed watching the episode together.
The special episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui', which will feature Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, will see the couple enact their own real life love story. It will be aired on Bindass on Sunday, 22nd March, 2015 at 7 pm.
style14 thumbnail
In less than a week, AshVik's episode YHA crosses 200K views😃🥳